Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Advanced tailoring lv.3, magic battle gear he gave up and make his elemental do it

2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    He once used his Light Elemental in the Blacksmithing Competition between himself and the Blacksmith God Hexetia?

About the Tailoring Technique, he still makes some Clothes. He made a whole Set of Braham's Clothes. He also made something for Mercedes before the Hell Gao. Although, I don't know the exact details.

3. Ainz913

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he made a lingery for mercedes.
    As for his magic gear production he gave up and live it to the elemental since it took so much time and effort even for someone like Grid, hitting materials with magic 10000 times is so long, even just magic missile took him a week even considering that the cooldown of it is like 4 seconds or less. Just think a bit more higher leveled spell that might took more then double that. If it is a high tier one that took cooldwon more then few minutes that will took months hell cry hitting materials lol.

LordDanny likes this.
  4. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the info : )

I am happy to see that he progresses tailoring skill but I am quite disappointed he given up on leveling magic battle gear poduction, I was hoping maxing out crafting skills that normally are part of blacksmiting class would let him escape Pagma's shadow and would replace/upgrade his Pagma's Descendant class with his own unique myth tier crafting class.

5. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it is quite understandable that why he doesn't use the [Magic Battle Gear Production Method] currently. It is because it is very time consuming thing to do. He now also use his Blood to imbue the [Blood Magic] of the Direct Descendants into the Battle Gears.

Separately, I think - Grid and Braham should team up to use the [Magic Battle Gear Production Method] on the [Greed] for making the [Small Magic Machines] while using either the [Meteor] or the [Disintegrate] Spell. Just think about a [Magic Machine] firing the Top-grade Legendary Magic Spells!!! Zibal's [Magic Machine: Raiders] would surely be fucked up. However, this idea isn't that good because of the Mana Consumption, Time Period and the Spells are too powerful to be used on something so small. Well, there are a lot of negative factors about this Idea, so it isn't possible. Atleast for now, until Braham and Grid become the Myths or the Half-Gods.

6. Ainz913

Reading List:
    Link
    he surpassed pagma after gaining advanced ego utem craft since even pagma can't make ego items. he can but with soul grid however create it. but even if he surpassed pagma he will still be pagmas descendant like even if you surpassed your ancestor doesnt mean you are a different entity from your ancestors. welp @LordDanny already made better example of it I just forgot it

7. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Summary

Yura is ranked 3rd now

--
    Dragon
    - 3000x of the physical attack + Shunpo
    - it penetrates the target with a high probablity
    - if it penetrated the chest the damage is doubled and the target is incurable for 5seconds
    -The target should be within 10yards
    Cooldown : 10minutes
    Consumption: 500 sword energy ( I think)

and yes.. this attack is from the Blue Dragon

Grid is not affected by the hell's debuffs ( not sure if in all levels of Hells)

Grid want to farm in the 29th hell because he wants to lvl up (he is lvl 429 , he was 430 b4 dying)

However, He decided to farm in the 10th Hell because the penalties were lifted
    -
    After opening the gate to the 10th Hell ,Yura decided to go in the 19th Hell and encountered the 29th GD, which is comparable to Beleth (13th GD) in the Human World..

Yura thought she would die here, since she cant fight the 29th GD yet.

The moment Yura is feeling anxious Grid's voice entered her ears and teased her in a way(in my opinion xd)

The chapter ended when the 29th GD neck was slashed by Grid's Sword from the closing 10th Gate(He probably used Dragon to blink through the Gates, but I am not sure).. The chapter described it as Grid can cut the neck of the 13th Demon

P.s. : This is what pretty much what happened... There might be some wrong details ,so wait for their full chap :) ...

Gymgym and Ainz913 like this.
  8. Ainz913

Reading List:
    Link
    So my thought of great demons power is incomparable in hell is true. then if iyaruth can fight zepar the 13th great demon before beleth that is unknown now his power should be almost as strong as muller in the past. then ones iyaruth fully gain his power he will be as strong as muller or maybe a bit weakened like braham. it is about time as well since there is a person as strong as muller with the dwarves, then there are the dragons, and absolutes so if that the case making iyaruth that strong will not make him broken

Gymgym likes this.
  9. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid is already level 430? That's very fast, 29th GD in hell is comparable to summoned 13th beleth. Then how bout the rune power? Will they be any difference compared to the summoned one? The difficulty of the raid skyrocketed so the reward should increase...

If level 400 Yura still couldn't defeat the 29th GD, then how strong is Alex that it make GD scared in their own hell? Their power are broken..

By the way, this 29th GD isn't Zepar right? I wonder what rank he is now. Grid should test if there is any difference if Iyarugt is summoned in hell.

10. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    should i scanslate the chapter ? i mean is someone else doing it rn?

i was supposed to have a test today..
    But... the server crashed midway XD.

Gymgym and xKaismx like this.
  11. xKaismx

xKaismx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scanslate it

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link

"....."

Overgeared Kingdom, Reinhardt. Grid, who opened his eyes at the resurrection point, had a new question. On average, how many times does an average player die per year? After all, I'd rather die less, right? He may die a lot compared to his ability....

'There are too many people stronger than me, so it's an unavoidable problem.'

"Youngwoo!"

Yura ran to the Grid to check the fallen experience and item list and hugged him. She is the ranker behind the Grid.

As I was walking closely on the road the Grid had walked, I was realizing the weight of the sacrifice the Grid had made.

"Because of me.... Because of me, you..."

The reason Baal appeared there was purely because of herself. If she hadn't overlooked Andras' pursuit, there would have never been Baal's appearance, nor would Grid have died. Uh, Grid reads Yura's trembling back and was crushed by guilt.

"It's not about you."

For Grid, there was no reason for Yura to feel guilty. The reason she was pursued by Andras was that he interfered with Baal's event to help Grid. And the reason Baal appeared after this was because Grid fought Andras to win. Above all....

"I died by Baal because I am weak."

'I have neither reason nor qualification to blame Yura.' Yura agreed with the affirming Grid.

"I couldn't protect you because I was weak."

"....I think each other should be stronger."

"Yes."

Indeed, the improvement of the 408 level high ranker was great. Grid whispered to Chris, after a long time, opening the rankings window and confirming that Yura was third in the Unified Rankings. Chris, who is maintaining a higher level than Yura-who hunts in hell, has a new interest.

-How many rep?

-It's very fast?

-I found a famous temple that can be used alone in the Chaos Mountains. But would it be faster than you if you tried it? Grid You must be near level 430 by now, right?

It was level 417 and just reached 416 level. The grid, which was quietly closed, awakened a sense of reality.

'People who have crossed the section of evil are growing at a tremendous rate.'

Yura and Chris are examples. It seems to be right to express that the constraints have been released. Anyhow, the players should also grow. There are strong enemies in the world.

'On the other hand, I've stopped growing for a while.' Grid didn't have enough time to focus entirely on hunting. Difficulties such as making items, taking care of the king's work, while growing the Noe and Overgeared Skeletons are the secondary issues.

The reason Grid struggled to use time more than others was that he was always swept away by big episodes. You can tell by just looking back only the most recent events. Grid had visited the East Continent to find out how to cultivate White Phosphorus and Golden Walnut Trees. But, when he woke up, he was in the Hwan Kingdom with the Grandmaster. It wasn't enough to have met Hanul but he also took the Chiyou's Test.

'...It's embarrassing to even think about it.' What happened in the Hell is also absurd. Grid just visited Hell to tame the Succubus. But when I woke up, I fought Baal, the First Great Demon and died.

"....."

It's scary at this point. Seeing the absurd coincidences repeat over and over again, it seems that the world has no intention of leaving me alone. It was Grid who assumed all of this as a coincidence, but it was a big mistake. All of the events that Grid has been through are the result of his choice, that is, inevitable.

'It's a Dragon rather than that....'

[Dragon (Grid's Sword Dance)]
    [A sword that reproduces the spirit of a Dragon.

Effect: ???

★ You haven’t achieved complete enlightenment. It is in an inactive state.]

Grid already had a Dragon Sword Dance. Specifically, it is the potential of the Infinite Sword Energy that learnt a Dragon's momentum, which Helena, the Princess Half-Draconians, showed many times and opened up the possibility of a new Sword Dance. 'But I think there must have been a Dragon Sword Dance in Pagma's Sword Dance.'

[Dragon Lv. 1 (Pagma's Sword Dance)]
    [This is a sword dance that reproduces the last breath of the Blue Dragon who pierced the heart of an Absolute God, Hanul.

Instantly Charges to a target within the radius of 10 metres, inflicting the 3,000% of Physical Damage and has a high probability of consolidating. When penetrating, the damage is doubled and the target falls in an 'Unrecoverable' state for the 5 seconds.

Skill Sword Energy Consumption: 500

Skill cooldown: 10 minutes]

Indeed, it is a Sword Dance with the terrifying power. First of all, it was a great strength. Hasn't the power and effectiveness of the Charge that momentarily narrows the distance to the target and has already been proven by numerous players. But unfortunately, there was no Charge in the [Pagma's Sword Dance] and the [Grid's Sword Dance]. Grid has relied only on the skill of <Vertical and Horizontal Mujin> acquired through achievement. 'Of course, there is a net report, but because Shunpo eats Stamina ridiculously, it was a burden to use often.'

Grid is very pleased to have secured a dash that consumes Sword Energy instead of Stamina. Just like the play that Pagma awakened after seeing the Chiyou's blow, he awakened by seeing another God.....

I like the fact that it has a high modulus as it is a Sword Dance that reproduces the spirit of the Blue Dragon at the moment of injury to the Absolute God Hanul.

'If I think about it, it's not as good as Yeon, but the limit is too clear.'

As Baal showed, in the case of a kite attacking a target by connecting several attacks, the higher the opponent's level, the more difficult it is to exert its proper power. Since all attacks are blocked before they are even linked, the flow is cut off, so no matter how high the total attack power factor is, it is useless. The importance of Sword Dances such as poles, flesh, and Dragon that boast high modulus as a one-time attack will be highlighted in the future.

'The most important thing to pay attention to - is the penetration effect.' It was also possible to interpret physically penetrating an object, that is, to change its position with the object. When actually using the Dragon against Baal, Grid pierced Baal's chest. His position, standing under Baal's feet, changed behind Baal's back. Thanks to this, the path was opened for a while. My stamina was running and I couldn't move, so I just couldn't run away.

'I don't need to be disappointed at all just because I'm not waiting for Hwi (輝) or true (斬).'

Moreover, in the case of a Dragon Sword Dance that still remains as a potential, it is a Sword Dance that reproduces a 'Dragon's momentum'. It was very likely that it was a buff-like skill. Grid, who thought it would be possible to use the Dragon of Pagma and his own Dragon together, smiled and muttered with a pleasant smile. "Two dragons... Is it Ssangyong?"

I feel like a new ad inquiries will be coming in soon.

"Youngwoo?"

“Hmmh, won’t you send me back to the Hell once?”

"Are you serious?"

You want to go to the Hell again even after suffering such a terrible thing in the Hell? To Yura, who was embarrassed, Grid seemed to reason.

“Because Baal appeared in the middle of the Hell and started a riot, they are demons, demons, and all of them are shrunken? It seems like an opportunity to explore Hell right now and become familiar with it.”

“It may be, but what is the possibility that Baal is watching?”

"No, he wouldn't think I'd be back in Hell again. How would you expect the one who just died to come back to die again?"

Even if you notice that Grid has visited Hell again, it's likely he doesn't really care. The Absolute Beings that the Grid has met so far had a generally indifferent personality. It must be arrogance. It would be the only weakness of Absolute Existence. From here, you have to dig into that arrogant personality.

"....I know."

Yura, who thought there was a point in the words of the grid, nodded.

“The purpose is simple hunting, right?”

“Yeah, I have to do a good job for a while.”

Of course, the Chaos Mountains are also a great hunting ground. Chris proves that. However, unlike Chris, who specializes in single attacks, the Grid was capable of powerful wide-area dealing. I liked Hell with more monsters than Chaos Mountains.

“Then I will guide you to 30th Hell. Marvas is still staying in 20th Hell."

Considering the skill of the Grid, the best hunting ground for the him would be the 23rd~25th Hells. Unfortunately, however, Grid was in a position to get a penalty in Hell, and Hell in the 20th was undergoing a detonation phenomenon by Marvas. It is absolutely impossible to demonstrate hunting retention there. Unfortunately, it is right to send it to 30th Hell. Create a gate and enter the coordinates. Grid said to Yura who is.

“No, please go to Hell No. 29.”

“The efficiency doesn’t come out there, right?”

The situation of hunting for 3 minutes and resting for 10 minutes and 15 minutes will be repeated. Of course, if Yura had a party and hunted together, he could fill the gap in time, but Yura knows the personality of the grid. He will definitely stick to solo play.

“The efficiency comes out enough.”

"....."

Have you just forgotten what happened a few minutes ago? Anyone other than Yura would have had some doubts. However, Yura had a stronger desire to believe than to doubt the grid.

"I see."

Eventually, Yura, who couldn't break the Grid's stubbornness, entered the 29th Hell's coordinates at the gate. And after a while...

“The dragon.”

Kwa ahhhhhh!!

As soon as Yura arrived in Hell No. 29, she was very embarrassed by the Grid rushing to the crowd of monsters. But the embarrassment soon turned into amazement and amazement into trust. Because Grid didn't get tired and started to slaughter the monsters.

All the penalties he had to face in Hell, he was no longer suffering. Of course, he couldn't get the buff like a Demon Slayer. But just by not suffering a penalty, Grid's ability was far superior to Yura's.

“Is it possible to go further down to Hell?”

"....."

The dexterity phenomenon caused by Marvas is colorless, but no monster remains. Yura, who had been staring at the wonderful sight for a moment, quickly woke up and nodded.

"You might want to go down a long way."

In the 10th Hell. Even the Demon Slayer Yura is not currently treated as a hunting ground. Yura also occasionally broke quests, or the door to the place she visited opened wide for the grid.

"As you know, the use of return orders is forbidden in Hell. If it seems to be a little dangerous, call me right away, okay?"

“Yes, thank you.”

She is a really, really a reliable woman. Grid smiled happily and waved Yura's hand, crossed the gate and moved to 19th Hell. Yura soon became alone, took a deep breath and looked back.

Goo Goo Goo Goo...

An earthquake was taking place on the earth colored red with the blood of the demons. A black hand popped out of the cracks that occurred.

"Demon Slayer. You crossed the line."

Marco Sias. Every 29th place Daeak. He was now the owner of the land that Yura stepped on. His ability....'right on the ground' was stronger than the 13th Great Demon Beleth.

“It was not enough to bring Baal into my territory, so you came back right away and began to terrorize. Congratulations if you have deliberately tried to get my attention. You are successful."

'I didn't know Marco Sis would move so fast.' When she heard Grid telling her that I want to go to 29th Hell, Yura has been keeping the current situation in the mind. However, it was analyzed that it would occur with a very low probability. Marco Sias was so cautious that he was called a coward among the Great Demons. However, it seems that the intensity of the provocation was too severe. In the end, we met, so it seems safe to say that it is actually difficult to survive. 'I have no choice but to fight this way.' What can I do? It's already spilled water. 'Anyway, it's an opponent to fight someday. Think of it as an opportunity to measure your skills in preparation for the future. I would have to sacrifice my life in return. An unexpected voice oozes into Yura's ear, who was determined to be determined.

“Yura, you, your eyes bend more when you laugh while hiding your worries?”

"....!"

Yura, who was surprised, felt the heat.

Whar-le-le-leuk....

A sword burning in flames gradually emerged from the gap in the gate that was not completely closed yet. And soon her tension disappeared!!

Before the heat that caused Yura's skin to heat up was even gone, a creepy cutting sound resonated from where Marco Sias stood. Yura recognized it late. Not so long ago, Grid's sword, which could not reach even 'Beleth on the Ground', was cutting the neck of Marcosias.

Sorry guys, it was too late. But my connection had some problems regarding the Kakaopage site. So I had to use another connection from my sister in-law's mobile phone.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    Stigmazin, CatCat19, Bear007 and 6 others like this.
  13. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    "......"
    Tem red, Reinhardt.

Grid, who opened his eyes at the resurrection point, had a new question. How many times does an average player die per year?

After all, I would rather die, right? You might die a lot compared to your ability

'It's a problem that can't be helped because there are too many people stronger than me.'

Yura ran to the grid to check the fallen experience and item list and hugged him.

She is the ranker behind the grid.

The grid followed closely, as I was walking, I was realizing the weight of the sacrifice the Grid made. "Because of me. Because of me, you this".

The reason Baal appeared there was purely for himself.

If he hadn't overlooked Andras' pursuit, there would have been no Baal appearing, nor would the Grid have died.

The grid reads Yura's trembling back crushed by guilt.

"It's not about you."

Yura feels guilty when it comes to grid There was no reason to feel it.

And she will be pursued by Andras. The reason why Baal appeared is the grid When he fought and won against Andras Because it is a door.

Above all.

"I died by Baal because I am weak."
    I also have a reason to blame Yura. There is no qualification. Yura agreed with the affirming Grid.

"I couldn't protect you because I'm weak."

". Each other must be stronger."
    "Yes."

Indeed, the improvement of level 408 high ranker

The plant was great. After a long time, I opened the ranking window and confirmed that she is ranked 3rd in the integrated ranking

A grid whispered to Chris

Chris, who is maintaining a higher level than Yura, who hunts in hell, has a new interest.

-How many rep?
    -It's really fast?

-I found a famous temple that can be used alone in the Chaos Mountains. But if you look fast, will it be faster than you Grid You must be near level 430 by now, right?
    It was level 417 and just reached 416 level.

The grid that quietly shuts the string I awakened the sense of thread. “People who have crossed the line of evil are growing at a tremendous pace.” Yura and Chris are representative examples. It seems to be right to express that the constraints have been released.

The world is full of powerful enemies But,
    'On the other hand, I stopped growing for a while'

The grid didn't have enough time to focus entirely on hunting.

I was making items. Difficulties such as taking care of the king's work and growing Noe and Tempulgol are secondary problems.

The reason Grid struggled to use time more than others is that he is always big.

What happened in Hell is also absurd.

Grid just visited hell to tame the succubus.

But when I woke up, I fought Baal, the 1st Great Devil, and died.

"....."

It's scary at this point.

Seeing the absurd coincidences repeat over and over again, it seems that the world has no intention of leaving me alone.

It was a grid that assumed a coincidence, but it was a huge mistake.

All the events the Grid has been through is the result of his choice

In other words, it was inevitable.

'It’s a dragon rather than that.’

<Dragon>

It is a sword dance that reproduces the momentum of a dragon.

effect:???

★I have not yet achieved full enlightenment. It is inactive.

The grid already had a dragon sword.

Specifically, it is'potential'.

The Infinite Swordsman learns the dragon's momentum that Helena, the princess of the Banyong tribe, has shown many times, leaving the possibility of a new sword dance open.

‘But it’s easy for Pagma’s sword I would have been there.'

<Dragon> Lv.1

This is a sword dance that reproduces the last breath of the blue dragon that pierced the chest of the absolute god Hanul.

Charges at a target within 10 yards, inflicting 3,000% physical damage and penetrating with a high probability. When penetrating, the damage is doubled and the target is'impaired' for 5 seconds.

Skill sword consumption: 500

10 minute skill cooldown

Indeed, it is a sword dance of terrifying power. First of all, it was a great strength.

Hasn't the power and effectiveness of a rushing machine that momentarily narrows the distance to the target and hasn't been proven by numerous players?

But unfortunately, Pagma's sword dance and Grid's sword dance had no rush, and the grid earned achievements Has relied only on the skill of <Vertical and Horizontal>.

'Of course there is Sunbo, but Sunbo eats stamina outrageously, so it was a burden to use often.' Having secured a dash that consumes sword energy rather than stamina is a great pleasure.

Like the play () that Pagma awakened by seeing Chiu's blow, the sword dance that awakened by seeing another god, who injured Hanul, the absolute god.

I also like the high coefficient as it is a sword dance that reproduces the blue dragon of the moment,

'If you think about it, it's not as good as Yeon(), but the limit is too clear.

As Baal showed, a kite that attacks a target by linking several attacks (in the case of the higher the opponent's level, the more difficult it is to display its proper power. It is blocked before all attacks are linked, so the flow is cut off) No matter how high the overall attack power factor is, it is useless.

A pole that boasts a high modulus with a one-time attack. The importance of sword dance such as flesh and dragon will become more prominent in the future.

'The most important thing to note is the penetration effect.'

Physically penetrating an object could be interpreted to mean changing its position with the object.

When actually using a dragon against Baal, the grid pierced Baal

All. His position, standing at Baal's feet, changed behind Baal's back. Thanks to this, the runway was opened for a while.

I couldn't move because of my stamina, so I just couldn't run away.

'I don't need to be disappointed at all just because I'm not waiting for Hwi(輝) or true(斬).

Moreover, in the case of a dragon () that still remains as a potential, it is a geommu that reproduces the'dragon's momentum'.

It was very likely that it was a buff-like skill.

The Grid, who thought it would be possible to use Pagma's dragon and his own dragon together, smiled and muttered with a pleasant smile. "Is Ssangyong the two dragons."

I feel like a new ad inquiries will be coming in sooner or later.

"Youngwoo?"

“Hmmm, will you not send me back to hell once?”

"Are you serious?"

You're just going to go to hell again after suffering such a terrible thing in hell?

To Yura, who was embarrassed, the grid seemed to reason.

"Because Baal appeared in the middle of hell and made a riot, aren't they demons, demons, and all atrophy? It seems like this is an opportunity to explore hell and become familiar with it."

“It may be, but Baal gives Is there a possibility that you are doing it?"

"No. He wouldn't think I'd be back in Hell again. How would you expect the one who just died to come back to die again?"

Even if you notice that Grid has visited Hell again, chances are he won't bother.

The absolute beings that the Grid has met so far are generally Because there was an indifferent corner.

It must be arrogance.

It would be the only weakness of absolute existence. Here, you have to dig into that arrogant personality,

" I know."

Yura, who thought that Grid's words made sense, nodded.

"The purpose is simple hunting, right?"
    "Yeah, I have to do some good work for a while I will."

Of course, the Chaos Mountains are also a great hunting ground. Chris proves that.

However, unlike Chris, who specializes in single attacks, the grid was capable of powerful wide-area dealing. I liked Hell with more monsters than Chaos Mountains.

"Then, I'll guide you to Hell in the 30th, because Marvas will still stay in Hell in the 20th."

Considering the skill of the grid, the best hunting ground for that lead would be Hell 23-25.

Unfortunately, however, Grid was in a position to be penalized in Hell, and Hell in the 20th was suffering a dexterity by Marvas. It is absolutely impossible to demonstrate hunting retention there.

Unfortunately, it is right to send it to Hell in the 30th generation.

Create a gate and enter coordinates Grid said to Yura who said.
    "No, please go to Hell 29."

"The efficiency doesn't come out there, right?"

Hunting for 3 minutes and resting for 10 minutes and 15 minutes will be repeated. Of course, if Yura had a party and hunted together, he could fill the gap in time, but Yura knows the personality of the grid.

He will definitely stick to solo play.

"I have enough efficiency."

"....."

Have you forgotten what happened just a few minutes ago?

Anyone other than Yura would have been suspicious for a while. However, Yura had a stronger desire to believe than to doubt the grid.

"I see."

Eventually, Yura, who couldn't break the grid's stubbornness, entered the 29th hell's coordinates at the gate.

And after a while

Dragon."

Kwaah Ahhh!!

As soon as Yura arrived in Hell No. 29, she was very embarrassed by the grid rushing to the crowd of demons.

However, the embarrassment soon turned into amazement, and the astonished into trust. Because the grid didn't get tired and started slaughtering monsters.

All kinds of penalties to face in hell Now he was no longer suffering.

Of course, he didn't get the buff like Devil Slayer, but just by not suffering a penalty, Grid's ability was far beyond Yura's.

"I think you can move further down to hell?"

"......"

The dexterity phenomenon caused by Marvas will remain uncolored Does not.

Yura, who was staring at the marvelous sight for a moment, quickly woke up and nodded. "Even if you go down a long time I think it would be nice."

Hell in the 10th.

Even the Devil Slayer Yura is not currently treated as a hunting ground.

Yura sometimes has the door to the place where he visits Opened wide for the grid.

"You know, in hell, the use of return orders is forbidden. If it seems a little dangerous, call me right away, okay?"

“Yes, thank you.”

She is a really strong woman. Grid, who smiled and waved Yura's hand, crossed the gate and moved to Hell 19. Yura, who soon became alone, took a deep breath and looked back.

SFX

An earthquake was taking place on the earth colored red with the blood of the demons.

A black hand popped out of the cracks that occurred.

"Devil Slayer, you go It's over.”

Marcosias.

Every 29th place Daeak.

Currently, he was the owner of the land that Yura stepped on.

His skills were'stronger than the 13th place on earth, the devil Veled.

"It wasn't enough to bring Baal into my area, so I came back and went back to tyranny. Congratulations if you've deliberately tried to get my attention. You've succeeded."

'I didn't know Marcosias would move so fast. From the time when Grid heard that he wants to go back to Hell No. 29, Yura has been thinking about the current situation All. However, it was analyzed that it would occur with a very low probability.

Marcosias was so cautious that he was called a coward among the great demons.

However, it seems that the intensity of the provocation was too severe.

In the end, we met, so it seems safe to say that it is actually difficult to survive.

'I have no choice but to fight as long as I am like this.' What can I do?

It's already spilled water.

'It's an opponent to fight anyway anyway. Think of it as an opportunity to gauge your skills in preparation for the future.'

I have to sacrifice my life in return.

but.

An unexpected voice soaked into Yura's ears as he was determined. "Yura you. When you laugh while hiding your worries, your eyes are bent more?"

Yura was surprised to see the heat felt.

SFX

A sword burning in flames slowly revealing itself through the gap in the gate that has not yet been completely closed.

Done.

And soon disappeared.

Worry!!

Before the heat, which made Yura's skin hot, went away, a creepy cutting sound resonated from where Marcos Asus stood.

Yura recognized it late. Not so long ago, the grid's sword, which didn't even reach'Veled on the ground', was cutting off the neck of Marcosias.

Seems like I was late..
    but anyways..
    here's wat I scanslated.

14. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do remember that he technically surpassed Pagma but its not enough to be recognized as his own thing, his skill are still being recognized as something he inheritated from Pagma, he needs to do a lot more to be recognized for his own crafting skills, Grid made Pagma's swordmanship his own, but he didnt made crafting skills he got as pagma's descendant his own yet, for that he would have to build up on them further and expand in other directions, like what would happen if Grid pushed his tailoring skills to level of legendary tailor Kruger and combined those tailoring skills with his blacksmithing ? what if he combined that with highest level of magic battle gear production method skill ?

I think that at this point his crafting skill would have developed so far away from orginal crafting skills of Pagma that he couldnt be classified any more as just Pagma's descendant

15. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there are 2 dragon swordmanship skill? 1st pagma dragon sword learn when blue dragon fight against hanul & 2nd grid dragon sword learn when he fight against helena. If there 2 dragon Swordsmanship, when grid combine both, how powerful it can be?

16. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    It's a shame the chapters come out so slowly. .

Gymgym likes this.
  17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    There is obviously some problems with Pagma's Skills because of the story timeline. First of all, Pagma survived from the Garam and the other Yangbans to save the Blue Tiger but he didn't have this Skill at that time. If he really had something like this, then he could have fucked them up. 2nd thing, he learnt it during the battle between the 5 Seniors and the God Blue Dragon. But Pagma escaped from the Hwan Kingdom with the Blue Tiger but he didn't have this skill as Grid didn't have this skill when he became Pagma in [Chiyou's Test]. Even the Sword Dances were taught to him by Chiyou. So my Idea is that he developed the Dragon Sword Dance himself later on.

1. Marcosias is the current 29th Great Demon and his powers, in the Hell, are comparable to or more than the 13th Great Demon Beleth-when it was on the Ground. Who is he? Was it the correct translated name? Can he be the Great Demon Morax-who was once sealed by the Sword Saint Muller?

2. Zepar was also said to be the 29th Great Demon and was stated to become the 13th Great Demon later. But the current 13th Great Demon is Beleth, so how can he be the 13th Great Demon? Currently, Zepar is neither the 13th and nor the 29th Great Demon. So which Great Demon is he really is? Well, there is a lot of Transition between the positions of the Great Demons, that is, if you see the matters regarding the 13th Position in the Great Demon Race. As far as I can say, the 29th and 13th Positions in Great Demons are somewhat linked to each other.

So according to me, Author has created many hidden routes regarding the matter of Transitioning the Positions of the Great Demons.

Muteki Reader likes this.
  18. Ainz913

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Pagma made the Dragon sword dance in his last years or perhaps before contracting Baal. Why? Since Baal didn't respond to it. He could have just been surprised meaning im wrong but there is some possibilities and I share the same opinion with you in the fact that timeline doesn't at up unless like Grid gaining the Great Swordsman Pagma's swordsmaship from Chreshler Pagma might have saw the fight of Hanul and the east gods.
    I think it is not Morax since it had already been sealed. I think it was a new mob boss(great demon) for Grid.

LordDanny likes this.
  19. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe pagma was about to develop it before he got depressed by zeratul till he see hope in grid again

20. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean pagma got inspired by blue dragon battle against hanul. If grid combine both dragon Swordsmanship, what the name would be? Dragon dragon? Or dragon god?