Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wat if Agnus takes on Yatan and succeeds him as the new 'God of Death'.
    Well..
    If we think in that way..
    I think the story would end when players end up succeeding the Gods.
    Well, just my thoughts.
    Kraquel/ Grid have the potential to become a Martial God. Coz Grid has so many diverse Sword skills but so does Kraquel too.
    Grid might succeed Hexatia
    Saintess - Rebecca
    Maybe?

2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Becoming an Absolute God is too hard and should be very later in story. Evil Dragon Bunhelier's Level is at least in 4 digits. Meaning, his minimum Level should 1,000 (Chapter 769). The Absolute Gods should be more Powerful and High Level than any of the Dragons. So tbey also should be higher Level than 1,000.

So even if Grid becomes an Absolute God, his Level would be too low, that is - if he becomes very early. If he wants to become an Absolute God. Then First of all, he would have to kill a God to become the [God Killer]-an [Absolute]. After that he would have to be Deified to become a God. Otherwise, he can become a God but not an Absolute one. Hanul has the Creation Skill through which he created the 4 Gods (Three 'Sas' and maybe his child Sobyeol as well) and the Yangbans. Rebecca also has a Similar Creation Skill through which she created the 5 other Gods. Yatan should have a Similar Skill as well but there may be some deal between him and Rebecca. Additionally, if there are many Gods towards a God who is perceived as an Evil God by the Civilisation, then that would break the Game's Balance. Although, he has 33 Great Demons who would never die unless they are extinguished by either a Saintess or Goddess Rebecca. So everything is Balanced for him as well.

So according to me, whoever becomes an Absolute God, he/she would also acquire a Similar Creation Skill. However, there hasn't been any such event where a Player or an NPC was made to become a God from just a Human or a Half-God. So making someone a God just like this maybe impossible. To become a God, one has to be Deified and achieve the [Divinity Lv. 10] by his/her own achievement and not like a Meritorious Retainer. Here, we aren't establishing a Kingdom or an Empire that we have to reward the Meritorious Retainers? Being Deified and becoming a God is by your own ability. Isn't it so? At least I think so.

I don't think, it would be breaking Game's Balance if Grid acquires a Similar God Creation Skill like Hanul and Rebecca after becoming an Absolute God. Why would he be an Absolute God even though he doesn't have any Gods or the similar apostles like the Yangban Species? And I think it would be very late in the story. The Level of Absolute Gods should be over 1,000. So to become an Absolute God, Grid should at least be a Level 700-750 Player. He defeated Hangyeol, Garam and Haejin when his Level was around 400. Garam's Level was estimated around 600. After becoming a True Transcendent he is comparable or more Powerful than Garam. Meaning, he is as Powerful as a Talented Level 600 Yangban or more. Here, we see at least 180-200 Level difference in the Power Level between him and a Yangban. Similar Level Gap should also be made between him and a God, and lastly an Absolute God. Well these are just my some of the opinions.

3. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Saintess would probably be another Absolute Goddess ,because it even ignores the logic of Satisfy.

I dont know about Agnus,we still dont know if he wanted to become an Absolute God.. but he would probably vecome a God if not an Absolute one
    -----
    Maybe , when most of the high rankers became God level or high transcendents there would be another World or Area only for them(so , that the Main World would not be destroyed )..Giving them a penalty whem staying in the Main World is probably good or probihiting them from attacking is another
    --
    On the 'New World' dlc
    The only thing they could do is pvp,maybe ? Conquering the new world would result on getting a place at the God's Palace (Let's say per world there would be a limit on how many gods there can be ,this one looks a little bit far lmao)..then there would be another world again and again.. So, they can all become gods but needs super high requirements..And that world also need high level transcendents to balanced it out.T.here would be a limit to the number of high level transcendents per new world..

Also, when you became a God you can only battle a transcendent or a God..if an Absolute God you can only battle an Absolute(or the level abovs it)or an Absolute God.My power scaling is a bit off but you will get my point haha..

..There are so many possibilities as this is a game lmao

4. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transcendent and half god only area? Aren't satisfy already have it? Peach blossom spring that's it.

5. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's is a area only for them but can that area stand the battle between to two Gods? Can that stand Hexetia's Wrath?

Im thinking of a world where Gods and High lvl transcendents battle each other ,destroying everything.A world that exists only for battle

6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Transcendents aren't prohibited from any thing. The power that they have acquired is based on their training like Chreshler, Pagma and Grandmaster Zikfrector. Zikfrector can live anywhere he wants, he isn't prohibited. So Transcendents aren't prohibited. The Gods always live in the Heavens. Asgard and Hwan Kingdom are the two examples of the Heavens. Half-Gods are bound to the people because of their Divinity but they also live separately from the Humans like Yangbans live in the Hwan Kingdom or other Half-Gods may live in the Peach Blossom Spring. Daoist Immortals mainly live in the Peach Blossom Spring. They seem like the People from the Chinese Cultivation Novels. If you pay attention, there are specific living places or the Peach Blossom Spring but that is only in the East Continent. West Continent only has a Heaven named 'Asgard'. Why is it so? On the Ruins of the Martial God, maybe there is also a Peach Blossom Spring where Bentao gave Grid and the other Overgeared Guild Members one [White Peach]/per individual to all of them.

As far as I can say, the West Continent is more Western oriented. Meanwhile, the East Continent is influenced by the Chinese and the Korean Culture. The East Continent surely does look quite intriguing in those aspects.

7. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like you are talking about other server like in 3rd tournament or When Grid fight Fenrir, Piaro is teleported to Fenrir mental world, maybe that's the place where they will fight? Or Braham first mental world, it could absorb Braham meteor that almost hit Overgeared Kingdom back then in their sparring. Or chiyou mental world where the it's all illusion yet so vivid and real.

That's the only place i could think of, the other option is the supposed Bunhelier and Nervartan fight in west continent for several days destroying it.

8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, he is just asking for a Seperate Realm only for the battle of the Gods. Those Realms should be very big, atleast at the Level of a Continent. They should also be very sturdy so that they aren't destroyed during the battle. So a Perfect Battle Ground of the Gods, Dragons and Absolutes. However, I think they don't exist for the Dragons or the Absolutes. Although, the 1st Seven Evils War might have been fought in the Asgard.

The Lair of a Dragon is also considered a Separate Realm. But they aren't just big enough to be the Battle Grounds for the Gods or the other Absolute beings such as the Dragons, Dragon Slayer and the God Killer. Therefore, they aren't a good option as well.

Only a Heaven like the Asgard or the Hwan Kingdom can be a good Battle Ground for these Absolute Beings. Additionally, it has been stated that the Gods live only in the Heavens. So are there seperate Heavens for the Four Sacred Beast Gods as well? They are the Directional Guardians who Guard their respective Kingdom and the Directions on the East Continent. They also don't live with the Normal Humans. So they obviously should have a living place. Maybe, a different Heaven for each four of them should exist? Or a Lair like a Dragon-which is normally considered a Separate Realm?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  9. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. A world where Gods fight destroying mountains and shit..Like, when Goku fights ..That would be dope and the world itself self regenearates ,so you can fight other God lvl or True Transcendents all day..I think that would make the high rankers feel satisfied

10. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the raw?

11. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakao page

12. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new chapter coming

13. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ( as expected from god grid's apostle )

ShadsterWolf likes this.
  14. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link

29th Great Demon Marcosias. He also once enjoyed struggle. He couldn't control the blood that was rising like a demon. He had an ambition to lead more legions by becoming the master of a higher ranked Hell.

However, when he was defeated by Zepar the Wanderer-who took 29th Hell for a while, his wild instincts and passion faded like a lie. He came to know the concept of 'limitation'. Marcosias, who had reigned over everything that touched his breath into stone, lost all motivation to the fact that there existed objects that could not be changed to stone, that there were only a number of them here in the Hell. The demons are no different from humans. Their fate was sometimes swayed by something innate.

'Because it's not bad for the humans, should I make it with a stone statue and decorate it in the bedroom?'

Marco Sias wasn't stupid enough to watch over and over again a human invading his territory. He wasn't degraded to the extent that humans would atrophy. Demon Slayer? It is a very grand name, but compared to her senior (Alex), she is still a pity. It was annoying once or twice, so he just neglected it, but if he wanted to, he could easily handle it anytime.

“.....?”

Marco Sias, who had been approaching Yura to live, suddenly panicked. It was because the Yura's figure standing in front of his eyes suddenly disappeared. Until he realized that Yura didn't disappear, but that his vision had changed. He wasted a whopping second.

Fit-!

P P P P P P P P P P pit!!

A sharp bursting sound follows from the back and is accompanied by pain. Realizing that the good amount of blood scattering in all directions was his own, he hurriedly chose a breath.

Blah blah!

Damn that enemy!!

Marcosias' skin and muscles turned into hard stones.

Pop!

Something hot and sharp that was mending Marcosias' body, perhaps a sword, was thrown out without cutting Marcosias' body anymore. Marcosias fixed the half-cut neck and petrified himself more. Looking back, a human other than the Demon Slayer was staring at him.

"It's fast..."

I wonder if humans can be this fast. 'Is he a Transcendent?'
    It was questionable why a Transcendent is in Hell. 'The transcendents are very obsessed with their lives. He had heard this.'
    The life span is permanent, but unlike Legends, the Transcendent is the one who cannot resist physical death. He has heard that they live in their own world all day long as they have surpassed the human limits in order to realize their desire to develop simply. Therefore they have little external activities. But he came to the Hell on his own feet? 'It's also in my Hell.'

Today is an annoying day in many ways. It wasn't enough because Baal came and started a riot, even the Demon Slayer and the Transcendent....

'True, it's a flame.'

There is no hope of looking at the Transcendent Being who may have lived for several 100 years. Marcosias became more cautious and his breath (aura) as an experiment.

Damn that that that enemy!
    Everything that existed in the surrounding space, where the breath spread in a fan shape, turned into the stone in no time. It can be expressed as a wave of stones. However, the human at the end of the wave...

"....Tsk."

He was not petrified. Marcosias with his tongue spread out his wings and retreated greatly. Then he confirmed that the Demon Slayer, who stood in his way, was quite nervous.

"You guys don't care what they're doing here, so do this?"

There is a superstition among the Great Demons. It was that each time the body dies and reincarnates, the Great Demon acquires a stronger or a new power. Of course, Marcosias did not believe in the superstitions. Hell Gao, Drasion, Morax, Astaroth, Furfu. It was only thought as a rumor that the followers of those idiots who lost their bodies to the Sword Saint Muller spread for the dignity of their Masters.
    'If I die, I will waste time.'
    It may not be until hundreds of years have passed before it will be resurrected. Even if we say that we will resurrect again, life will not be different from before. Marco Sias just wanted to be quiet. Yura was shaken by his words that he would withdraw as it is. Surely this unfolding was unexpected and her swaying gaze followed the Grid. The two were communicating without Marcosias knowing anything.

-Glent advised me to avoid fighting Marcosias.

Even if Marcosias was not a trouble over some incident, he evaluated that the rank would have been much higher than it is now. Since it is a difficult opponent to believe in visible ranking, it would be better to avoid it if there are many variables and can be avoided.

-I want to fight.

Since ancient times, when referring to the Great Demon, the premise of 'on the ground' has always been attached. Even if they were the same Great Demons, did they say that they exert a sense of difference between heaven and earth when on earth and when in hell? Grid wanted to check this out.

-I have to make sure that a Great Demon in the Hell is as great as the rumors.

In the future, by Grid's situation, who is planning to use Hell as the main stage of activity, there was a need to grasp the fighting power of the Great Demons. This is because a thorough plan can only be made by knowing which region's Great Demons can be handled by their Skills. While reading Grid's intentions, Yura nodded her head as well.

-I see. However, as I've been saying, don't be vigilant only looking at the superficial rankings. It can't be said that Glant's rating is unconditionally accurate, but Glant said that Marcosias deserved to climb to 22nd place, which means he is stronger than the 13th Great Demon Beleth-on the Ground.

-Than Beleth?

Yura even brought out the story of Beleth so that the Grid can feel it clearly. In spite of his continued warnings, she felt the need to instill awareness as she felt free from the Grid. Whatever.

-I'm looking forward to it.

Far from being nervous, the Grid rolled up the tail of his mouth. Yura realized that Yura had a glimpse of his gleaming eyes. The fact that for Grid, Beleth is not the object of fear. It was honestly unbelievable. Just a few months ago, wasn't Grid's face full of agitation and amazement throughout the fight against Beleth? The video of the Grid's impatient expression hoping that this moment will end soon was still being talked about among the people.

'No, it wasn't just a few months when I think about it now.'

The value of time is different from moment to moment. After the fight against Beleth, Grid has already written three more Epics. The Seventh Spic while fighting Saleos, the Eighth Epic on the Cork Island and the Ninth Epic in the Hell just a few hours ago. The past few months, although very short, have come of special value to the Grid. Kuwook...

Trust Grid. Even if Grid's confidence was derived from a misjudgment, this is the time to protect it. Yura, with all her heart in hand, took a leap to the Hell and moved to a hilly area that had just been created (The Hill that was created by Baal to kill Grid). Then, looking for cover, she faced down and used it as a sniper point. She was recalling a conversation she had with the Millenium Demon Glunt.

“The real strength of Marcosias lies in petrifying itself, not in petrifying the subject. Just petrifying the skin and muscles makes it much harder than quite a bit of steel. Imagine that he petrifies the skeleton as well. Maybe even if the world perishes, he will survive alone."

"Do you mean you can't kill him?"

"Yes, so it's meaningless to fight him. If you fight against him, aim for his eyelids. If you petrify the eyelid muscles, it might be uncomfortable. Because of this, he has a habit of petrifying the eyelid muscles less firmly. If you shoot his eyelids, you will have time to run away."

Shoot ah ah...

Yura's barrel, focusing on her aiming point, was flooded with jade-colored magic. Increased accuracy, enhanced bullets, accelerated projectiles, and grants destruction and penetration. All kinds of buff skills appropriate to the situation were repeatedly overlaid on Alex's Magic Engineered Gun. Of course, there was no apparent momentum. Because sniping is a law that has to be secret, but the opponents are each great.

"....I have no intention of fighting."

Marcosias, who sensibly felt the threatening energy, frowned and petrified his body.

Puduk! Poop!

Marcosias, who has petrified the his skin, muscles and the skeleton, felt solid enough just by its appearance. Because of his large physique, it reminded me of Taesan, which took root deep in the earth. However, Yura knows his weaknesses. Kirik. It was a moment when Yura grabbed the aim and tried to pull the trigger.

-I think it makes sense to fight alone.

-....!

As soon as a new whisper arrived, a veil came to the world beyond the scope. It was the cloak of the Grid. Grid intentionally disrupted Yura's sniper trajectory.

-Understand me.

Exactly how much the Grid has grown since Beleth Raid and so far. The most curious person was none other than the Grid himself. After seeking understanding from Yura, he began to dance. Rarely stepped on several times. Marcosias, who made himself a stone statue, saw the now as an opportunity and raised the power of the sword to the limit.

"Pinnacle."

Regularly raid boss monsters that appear regularly in various places. Unlike general rankers that make a profit, Grid-who has a revenue source called 'Overgeared Kingdom', does not need to stick to raids at all. It would be much more profitable for him to make an item rather than at raid time. As the circumstances were so, the number of raids for that lead was surprisingly small. It is also quite small. However, if you take the number of raids for 'Boss whose strategy has not yet been revealed', Grid will compete for first and second place. It means that he is a Raid Master. He was aware of the fact that Marcosias was a boss specialized in defense. He was also aware of the weaknesses based on the fact that the focus of his eyes was not blurred even though he had hardened his whole body.

I'm sorry!

A sword dance that ignores the target's defenses considerably draws a diagonal line between Marcosias' eyes. 29th Hell vibrated with massive bleeding. Why the unexpected pain caused Marcosias' scream. Marcosias, soaked in his blood, began to run wild.

"Stay still....! You want me to be still. Ahhh!!"

Marcosias's own instinct that castrated himself is revived. Great anger aroused the evil inclusion. Even if Grid didn't touch it, it must have happened someday. Because a Great seeking the peace cannot exist.

Kwak fruit fruit fruit fruit mania!!

Whenever Marcosias roared, the giant rocks that were created continued to hit Grid. Grid felt even the feeling of being exposed to the hillside that caused the landslide. Geoam's baptism was so threatening. Eventually, a huge fist struck the face of Grid, which was trapped between the rocks that piled up and formed the shape of a well.

Kwaaagh

Fragments of the shattered rock spring up in all directions. However, the blood and flesh of Grid were not visible. Marcosias, who had missed Grid from sight, hastily petrified himself,

-Certainly, it has higher level and stats than Beleth.

Dragon. Grid, who appeared while piercing Marcosias' back with a powerful rush, conveyed his impressions to Yura.

-But it's weak.

Level and stats are not a measure of strength. Even though Beleth's level and stats on the Ground were greatly weakened, his power and eyes were several orders of magnitude higher than that of Marcosias, and overall it felt much stronger. There is no need to explain in detail. Contrary to the appearance, Beleth on the Ground is stronger than Marcosias in the Hell. Of course, that doesn't mean Marcosias is weak. However, Grid overpowered Marcosias.

“Open Potential. Dragon."

[Pagma's Sword Dance 'Dragon' temporarily evolves into a Grid's Sword Dance.]

"Sword Dance Creation. Super Dragon Kill (Transcended Dragon Kill Pinnacle)." = ["검무 창조. 초용살극(超龍殺極) .”]

One rushing Sword Dance gives infinite potential to Grid's Sword Dance. In theory, a new type of Grid that was able to create dozens of dashes pierced Marcosias' body, and then dominated the battlefield.

Edit:
    Grid created a new Fusion Sword Dance-a Four Linked Sword Dance named 'Transcended Dragon Kill Pinnacle'. Although, it should be temporary since the Pagma's [Dragon] Sword Dance was converted into a Grid's Swords Dance through the [Open Potential].

Translation Problems regarding the new Fusion Sword Dance
    1. "검무 창조. 초용살극(超龍殺極) .” → This sentence was translated as such by the Google Translate - "Creation of sword dance. Super Yongsanggeuk (超龍殺極)."
    2. [검무 창조. 초용살극] - This part is Korean.
    3. [검무 창조] - This should literally mean the 'Sword Dance Creation' as shown in the 1st point of this list.
    4. [초용살극] - This part doesn't translate well from the Google Translate-as shown in 1st point. However, this should mean the 'Super Dragon Kill' or 'Super Dragon Slayer'. Maybe, the 'Transcended Dragon Pinnacle' was mixed up and it became the 'Super Dragon'.
    5. [超龍殺極] - This part is Chinese. It is similar to the Korean Text [초용살극]. This, as a whole, was translated as 'Super Dragon Slayer' or 'Super Dragon Kill'.
    6. Differentiated meanings of the Chinese Text should be - [超 = Transcend], [龍 = Dragon], [殺 = Kill], and [極 = Pinnacle]. Therefore, the final Sword Dance that Grid created is [Transcended Dragon Kill Pinnacle].

15. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    So now we know that Grid can't get 2 seperate Dragon SDs.
    Pagma's will be upgraded to Grid's.
    It's kinda disappointing as I wanted to see the fusion of the two.
    Like uk..
    A ancestor and descendant joint attack kinda stuff.

Gymgym likes this.
  16. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which sword dances did he fuse with Dragon?

17. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayate would definitely teach Grid his skills if he can and if Grid is in that level already..Well, giving him a base form to derive sword dances from is probably better since Grid is unparalled in that field..That mightgive him the [Sword Saint ]-title .

InfiniteSword Energy is super op ..that skill is priceless.That skill perfectly matches to any swordsmanship ..much more if the swordsmanship is dragon related since it deals severe damage

Also, Grid got a swordsmanship creation skill which is almost at the realm of a sword saint...

Maybe , if Pagma's Dragon is not in OpenPotential mode he cant use this SuperDragonSlayer... however,since this is a new skill not OpenPotential he can still probably use it since it is derived from Pagma's Dragon not itself..

In conclusion, SuperDragonSlayer is a new skill which is Grid only which means...Grid have two Dragon Sword Dances now

Pagma's Dragon
    and
    Super Dragon Slayer

ohh wait.. we also have the incomplete Dragon

I doubt that [Super Dragon Slayer ] is the incomplete Dragon

I would name the incomplete Dragon as [Dragon Claw ] or [ Dragon Blade ]

Edit: So, it a new fusion dance.. my bad.. I thought it a new swordsmanship skill based from Dragon but either Dragon iz ztil fire

18. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transcend dragon kill pinnacle(超龍殺極) huh.
    What a nasty combination

LordDanny and Windowsea like this.
  19. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sword energy cost must be no joke.

Gymgym likes this.
  20. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid create new sword dance by combining Pagma dragon and Grid dragon right? The new sword dance.... is it Grid that named it? Kinda sounds like what Grid would name... the super part.

It will be cool if Grid could combine the Dragon sword dance with Sky sword dance, although it most likely will use 100% sword energy.