Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Three paces of this... I hope this is Marge's last phase."
    Grid had no intention of dragging down Reid.
    I met Pagma's soul, and I was able to write an epic poem.
    The penelope in hell disappeared with the writing.Compared to Ziman Marcosias, he lacked endurance.
    Since ancient times, the strength of the defensive monster, optimized 'to hold out', has been in near-infinite endurance. Far from it, this is hell and Marco Sias is the Great Devil.
    Unless you're a decent idiot, you can count on the assumption that a man who's been supplied with magi is exhausted and falls.
    I didn't cry.
    "I'm tired first, and I make a bond before I fall."
    Grid aimed for quick succession.
    In addition to sword dance and magic, he poured out most of his skills from the beginning of the race, including items and title effects.
    However, the secret defeat left him with a deity and a five-pyong joint sword dance. In other words, the 29th-largest demon is driven into crisis without any deity and five-convergence sword.
    It means that I put it in.
    More than Bell Red on the ground.
    There was still room for Grid.
    Of course, I didn't mean to let my guard down.
    Marcosias is relatively weak only because the pattern is simple. Because he was one of the best of the great demons that the Grids have ever worn.
    Furthermore, the great devil of the final phase.
    You've already learned from your drunken experience how powerful a person is. Maybe in the worst case scenario, there's four paces left after three paces.
    'It's unlikely.' Marcosias' remaining life span is only 10 percent.
    Marcosian's three pence, given that the rest of his life was 20 percent to 10 percent when he entered the final paycheck.
    The probability that Iz is the final phase was almost 100 percent of the total.
    Grid, who judged, approached Marcosia, who was still standing in place, and danced.
    a first-degree murder
    Only the image of ruin is present, and the place in the area is ruled by a sense of oppression.
    And that sense of intimidation became more rainier every step of the grid.
    Of course, that did not dampen Marcosia's will. The reputation of the Named Boss cannot be more than deficient in the mental world.
    just then
    Marcosias' skin and muscles, which had been fully Pyeongchang, contracted. It dried up like a rag. I wonder if all the blood and moisture in the body have been infected.
    a change caused by the influence of three paces.
    When it began to surface, Grid was wary but not atrophied.
    The first kill is one of Grid's strongest lethal moves. It was Grid's judgment that there was no break in the first-degree murder of Marcosias.
    Rumbling!!
    indeed
    The wave of the sword and the wave of the super-murder-the-spirited warlords.
    No spirit was given to the change of Marcosias.
    But the problem is.
    Paddle-de-de-de-de-deuk!!
    The fact is that Marcosias' muscles contracted to the limit, and at the same time, his vital crab, which was empty with only 10 percent left, was fully charged.
    Technically speaking, it wasn't that life was restored.
    Life force bar in red
    Unlike , it's marked in white, so it's not life force, but something else.
    Its identity is none other than... Shield! One another, one another, one another, one another!
    The flesh's sword, which has a physical attack coefficient of 5,000 percent per session, is strengthened by the V Rahham-style Incent Weapon, and it mutilates Marcosias for as many as seven times. Wind-cutters dispense together to spread a sharp cut.
    And all the black of the induced scallions turned to extremes, hitting the rank of Marcosias.
    Originally, it was a powerful link that made Marcosias vomit.
    But Marcosias didn't even groan.
    Because Shield was covering his whole body in layers.
    Marcosias was able to take his blood
    It was a shield made by erupting and burning.
    Loss of shield identified by gauge is only 6%....
    It was the result of embarrassing grid.
    Did the first attack not reach the body, so the defensive disregard effect was ignored.'
    Boss Monster's final phase is a kind of halo.
    usual character, combat style and relation
    Without it, every boss monster displayed explosive aggression as soon as he entered the final Feiz. Soon after, she pulled out all her might to wipe out the enemy in front of her eyes before her life went out.
    On the other hand, Marcosias' final pay was too static.
    It spills blood, ignites it, surrounds the body in layers, and just stands still.
    He's obsessed with the enemy in front of him.
    There was no trace.
    'I can't believe you're just focusing on not dying.
    The will to live is intense enough.
    "Is it impossible to ride?" The question is whether Marcosias will be able to topple in time, even if he uses the power of Cheongryong's boots and Belials to curb Stamina's consumption as much as possible.
    Maybe Marcosias is a part of him.
    Like an NPC, it could be a 'unkillable object'.... That was when Grid thought it was.
    -I've already offered you a few times.
    A voice that rings directly to the brain. As if Baal had done, Mar Cocias delivered his thoughts to Grid and Yura.
    His mouth, as dry as a mummy, remained immobilized with lithography.
    -Dismiss my offer and die regretting your treatment of me.
    Make yourself a statue and die when you don't do anything.
    Do you think he has a hidden card?
    It was a moment when the grid was hip-hop in anxiety.
    Kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    A group of demonic troops that covered the gloomy earth and the entire Sakaman sky were seen.
    All kinds of mana came like a tidal wave, wailing strangely.
    -Only two against a 29-year-old monarch who controls 22 corpses.
    What can man do?
    It was the moment when the great devil in hell was revealed to be stronger in essence than the great devil on earth. All the great demons are kings who pass through their own hells, with their armies. Fighting the devil in hell meant fighting hundreds of thousands of horses.
    Damn, you've been the most difficult opponent of all time.
    The advance of hundreds of thousands and tens of thousands of horses, which went beyond thousands and tens of thousands of units, was frightening enough to make the grid's blood run cold.
    While Marcosias was holding out without a moment's hesitation, the mana of the 22 corps, who played the role of queezing, tearing and eating his enemies, attacked the grid without a moment's hesitation.
    "Massacre Sword of the Hundred Thousand!"
    Undefeated king. Not once in his life.
    an invincible being
    His transcendental swordsmanship shone at the fingertips of the grid, cutting the sky.
    Thousands of the mana that filled the sky were killed in a single blow.
    But the problem was that even those thousands of animals were only part of the corps.
    Hundreds of thousands of demons were alive and well above the grid's horizon.
    The pen grid looked to the ground this time, looking at the accelerating men, who were rushing to fly.
    The mana that filled the ground was running, drooling.
    Even beyond the horizon, more mana could be felt. 'It's dog-dead at this rate.'
    A military operation method that actively utilizes new physical abilities and physical abilities that can be sustained without dying.
    As Yura warned, Marcosy.
    As was a powerful being.
    The sight of the grid darkened. Even assuming that Marco Sias is a powerful man who is ranked 22nd according to Glunt's assessment, it means that at least 20 demons stronger than Marcosias are still alive.
    We can't even get rid of this guy right now, but how do other great demons stronger than him have to fall, and how do we get rid of the final boss Baal at the apex of the Great Devils?
    I couldn't quite get the hang of it.
    'What the hell game is that every time you go over the mountain.'
    No matter how much you grow and become strong, you feel lost.
    A flash of light glimmered by Grie De's absentmindedness for a moment.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    The spirit of the grid flashed out.
    As soon as it was directly hit by a group of monsters, the flashlight that caused the explosion oxidized hundreds of them into piles of mud.
    Even the flash was constantly shooting. It rained all over the battlefield and cleaned out the mana.
    Keeeeeeee!
    Kaak!!
    While the screams of the demons echoed, a cut was heard. I'll leave the Pyramis to me.
    Focus on your opponent.
    It was Yura.
    Perhaps a little excited by the constant stream of evil forces, her tone was a little rough, unlike usual.
    -To the point where old memories come to mind. -Is the blood witch resurrected?
    When Grie Degas joked that she had regained her composure thanks to Yu-ra, Yu-ra's ears turned slightly red.
    He did not seem to like the nickname "blood witch."
    Overwhelming! Overwhelming!! Guaang!!
    Yura's rifle began to redden again.
    Already it was out of line with the act of sniping.
    Since there were so many enemies that they could hit the target anywhere, Yura omitted the aiming process itself.
    even a buff skill suitable for quick death.
    Her practice of mass murder, which uses bullets that cause field and splash damage, was comparable to that of King Muppae.
    Of course, it was a result of hell that turned Devil Slayer into a river, but Yu-ra was a really great partner anyway. As much as Mercedes-Benz, who played against Helgao.
    "Should I try to knock it down?"
    He found out that Raid is an impossible opponent by himself, but the story is different between the two.
    The fact that he tried to kill the great devil in the main camp in the first place could have been his own greed without conscience.
    The motivated grid has opened up its prestige.
    Kuo-oh-oh....
    elevate the existence of oneself to a level close to God
    The details of the deity.
    All
    The atmosphere of the grid, which began to absorb hair amid intense airwaves, has changed completely from a little while ago.
    Sitting side by side with the heavenly gods also seemed not to be much awkward.
    "Prospective opening."
    [Due to the effect of the spirit, the casting time and the waiting time for re-use of the potential open kill are deleted]
    "Yong."
    Pagma's sword dance is temporarily evolved into the sword dance of the grid.
    "Creation of sword dance. Eliminate the Fallen Dragon."
    The sky-high grid ignored the demons that came upon it and danced. I don't have to ask you to do that.
    There was no need to care. All the claws and teeth of the evil creatures trying to tear apart his flesh were being cut into pieces by Yura.
    -Don't you know it's meaningless?
    Marcosias snorted. Although the blue dragon fell from the sky, the god has already worn hundreds of layers of stone shields all over his body.
    Like the sword dance a little while ago, that dragon's advance will be blocked by shield.
    Marcosias's eyes were wide open.
    Overchang! Overchachachachachachachachachachachachachacha!
    This is because the blue dragon reached its own body after pouring hundreds of layers of shield.
    It was the dragon's power that maximized the penetration effect through the link between rock and pole and flesh. Somehow, somehow and how!
    When the sword of Grid passed through Marcosias' body, the vitality and shielding of Marcosia's body were cut by two percent, 20 percent, respectively. "Stranger."
    And then, again, the potential opening and decaying.
    Somehow, somehow, somehow!
    As the sword of the grid again penetrated the body of Marcosia, the vitality and shielding of Marcosias were cut by 2 percent and 25 percent, respectively.
    Marcosias' defense has weakened because many shields have already lost shape.
    "Stranger."
    You know, um...
    Somehow, somehow, somehow! "Stranger."
    ......only!!
    Somehow, somehow, somehow!
    "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
    At last, all shields were lost, and shrieks burst out of the mouth of the stone Buddha and the loose Marcosias. at the same time
    Kiyaaaaaa!!
    Biting the neck of Grid and Yura to escape the bombing. The toenails started to flow into the heart, and the mana was in all directions.
    spilled into
    Raid by the 29th Great Devil Marcosias!!]
    The grid is just after consuming the Buddhist temple of Yura, leaving 13 percent of its vitality.
    The Marcosias race, which felt longer than any other race, is over.
    Kwoong!
    Light lanterns symbolizing level-up surround the grid four times and Yura one time.
    When they faced each other with tired bodies, they smiled and met their fists.

"This is phase 3.... I hope this is the last phase."
    Grid had no intention of dragging the raid.
    Meet the soul of Pagma and have an epic poem
    The penalties in hell disappeared as a result of writing, but compared to Marcosias, the endurance was far short.
    The strength of defensive monsters that have been optimized to hold on from ancient times has been in endurance near infinite. By the way, this is hell, and Marco Sias is the great devil.
    The assumption that a guy who keeps getting Magi's supplies will fall out of exhaustion is old unless he's quite an idiot.
    I didn't cry.
    "I'm exhausted first, so I make a conclusion before I fall."
    The grid aimed for a quick fight.
    Most of the skills, including sword dance and magic, as well as items and title effects, were poured out from the beginning of the raid.
    However, the deity and 5 fusion fusion swords were left behind by the trump. In other words, it drives the 29th great devil into crisis without the need for the Godhead and the 5th fusion sword.
    It means you put it in.
    An opponent who is more than Beled on the ground.
    The grid still had room.
    Of course, I had no intention of being vigilant.
    The reason Marcosias is relatively weak is only because the pattern is simple. The stats were among the best among the great demons the Grid has fought against.
    Moreover, the devil of the final phase
    I've already learned how powerful it is through alcoholic experience. Maybe in the worst case, there will be 4 phases left after 3 phases.
    'It is unlikely that it is.' Marcosias' remaining vitality is only 10 percent.
    Considering the fact that so far, when the other great devil entered the final phase, the remaining life was 20% to 10%.
    The probability that this is the final phase converged to almost 100 percent.
    The judged grid approached Marcosias, who was still standing in place like a mango stone, and danced.
    First performance salpa drama.
    The image of only destruction is present and dominates the entire space with a sense of coercion.
    And the feeling of overbearing became even more pronounced each time the grid brightened one stride.
    Of course, that did not hurt Marcosias' will. Named bosses with a clear color are not likely to get caught in a mental state.
    Right then.
    Marcosias' skin and muscles, which had been as smooth as possible, caused contraction. It dried up like a squeezed rag. There is an illusion that the blood and moisture in the body have all evaporated.
    Changes caused by the influence of Phase 3
    The grid was wary, but not shrunken when the was started to surface.
    The premiere salpageuk is one of the most powerful special moves of the grid. It was Grid's judgment that no matter what kind of masterpiece Marcosias performed, the premiere salpa drama would not break.
    Rumble!
    indeed.
    The momentum of the premiere salpageuk, which makes waves of sword and cries loudly
    Marcosias' change had no effect.
    But the problem is.
    Faded!
    Marcosias' muscles contracted to the limit, and at the same time, only 10 percent of the man's vitality gauge was left empty.
    Strictly speaking, the vitality was not recovered.
    Health bar displayed in red
    Unlike in contrast, seeing that it is displayed in white, it is something other than vitality.
    Its identity is nothing else...'Shield!' Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!
    Sword of the flesh, which has a physical attack power factor of 5,000% per time, is reinforced with (Braham type enchant weapon) and attacks Marcosias seven times. A wind cutter that spreads a sharp cutting sound is sprayed together
    All the swords of the wave with the induction effect hit the vital spots of Marcosias and turned into a pole.
    Originally, it was a link of powerful power that made Marcosias vomit screaming.
    But Marcosias didn't even groan.
    Because the shield was layered over his body.
    Marcosias took his blood
    It was a shield created by erupting and petrifying.
    The amount of shield loss identified by the gauge is only 6%....
    It was the result of embarrassing the grid.
    'Is the defense disregarding effect ignored because the premiere salpageuk didn't touch the main body?'
    The final phase of the boss monster is a kind of glare.
    Usual personality, fighting style and relationship
    The moment all boss monsters entered the final phase, they showed explosive aggression. He pulled out all his power to annihilate the enemy in front of him before his short life expired.
    On the other hand, Marcosias' final phase was very static.
    It spews blood and petrifies it, encircling the body layer by layer, and just standing still.
    Obsessed with the enemy in front of you
    There was no good news.
    'To just focus on not dying.
    The will to life is fiercely intense.
    'Is it impossible to raid?' It is a question whether Marcosias can be defeated in time, even if the consumption of stamina is minimized by borrowing the power of Blue Dragon's boots and Belial.
    Maybe Marcosias some he
    Like all NPCs, it may be a'object that cannot be killed'.... That was when Grid thought.
    -I have already suggested you guys a few times.
    A voice that rings directly in your mind. As Baal did, Marcosias conveyed his thoughts to Grid and Yura.
    His mouth, dry like a mummy, was still petrified.
    -Ignore my suggestion and die regretting that you were against me.
    Make yourself a stone statue and die on the subject of doing nothing?
    Are there any hidden tiles?
    It was a moment when the grid was insecure.
    Kiya ahhh!!
    Kie eh eh !!
    A corps of monsters appeared, covering all over the unpleasant ground and the sky.
    Monsters of all sorts were bizarrely crying and flocking like a tsunami.
    -Only two against the lord of 29 hell who ruled 22 legions

What can humans do?
    It was the moment when the essential reason why the Great Devil in Hell is stronger than the Great Devil on Earth was revealed. All the great devils are kings over their own hell, and they have armies. Fighting the great devil in hell meant that he would fight hundreds of thousands of monsters.
    'Damn, it was a tricky opponent ever.
    The advance of hundreds of thousands of demons, exceeding thousands and tens of thousands of units, boasted a terrifying majesty enough to cool the chatter of the grid.
    While Marcosias did not die, the demons of the 22nd Legion, in charge of crushing, tearing, and eating Marcosias' enemies, attacked the grid without any hesitation.
    "Hundreds of thousands of army slaughter swords!"
    Undefeated king. I've never been defeated in my life
    Invincible existence that was not.
    His transcendent swordsmanship shone at the fingertips of the grid and broke the sky.
    Thousands of monsters that filled the sky were cut off by a blow and died.
    However, the problem was that even those thousands of demons were only part of the Legion.
    Hundreds of thousands of demons were still alive and well beyond the grid's vision.
    The pen grid looked at the ground this time, looking at the guys who were accelerating and rushing to fly.
    The monsters that filled the ground were running, drooling.
    Even beyond the horizon, more demons could be felt. 'As it is, it is dog death.'
    A physical ability that is capable of enduring without dying and a corps management method that actively utilizes that physical ability.
    As expected by Yura, Marcosi
    Asus was a powerful being.
    The front of the grid was dark. Even if it is assumed that Marcosias is the best player to be ranked 22nd according to Glenn's evaluation, it means that there are at least 20 Great Devils stronger than Marcosias.
    I can't even get rid of this one right now, but how can I defeat other demons stronger than this one, and how to defeat Baal, the final boss at the top of the demons?
    I couldn't get a feel for it.
    'No, what goddamn game is every time mountain over mountain?'
    No matter how much you grow up and become strong, there are few things you can do, so you feel lost.
    It collapsed and a jade-colored flash passed by the side of the grid, which was blank for a while.
    Wow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The spirit of the grid flashed.
    As soon as it hits a legion of demons, the flash that caused an explosion oxidized hundreds of demons into a pile of seaweed.
    Even the flash continued to fire. It rained all over the battlefield and cleaned up the monsters.
    KieEek!!
    Kaak!!
    While the screams of the monsters echoed, the words in the cut came. -Leave the pyramids to me and
    Focus on the other person.
    It was Yura.
    She was a little excited to see the army of monsters constantly coming, and her speech was a bit rough, unlike usual.
    It reminds me of old memories. -Was the Blood Witch resurrected?
    Yura's ears were slightly red when Grid regained his spare time thanks to Yura and joked.
    He noticed that he didn't like his nickname as a bloody witch.
    Exaggeration! Exaggerated!! Guaaang!!
    Yura's rifle began to turn red again.
    Already it was far from the act of sniping.
    There were so many enemies that he could hit the target no matter where he went, so Yura skipped the aiming process itself.
    Even a buff skill suitable for rapid fire
    Her mass destruction, using bullets that caused splash damage with the field, was inferior to that of the undefeated king's swordsmanship.
    Of course, it was a result that could be made because this is the hell that strengthens the Devil Slayer, but Yura was a really excellent partner anyway. It was as much as the Mercedes who played an active part in Helgao.
    'Shall I try to defeat what has been like this.
    We figured out that it was impossible to raid alone, but the story is different if they are two.
    In the first place, it may have been a greed without conscience that he tried to kill the great devil in the main town by himself.
    The grid, which regained motivation, opened up the deity.
    Kuohohohoh...
    They elevate themselves to a level close to God.
    The details of the Godhead
    All.
    The atmosphere of the grid, which started to suck hair in the intense air wave, has changed completely from before.
    Even sitting side by side with the heavenly gods, it seemed that it wouldn't be too awkward.
    "Opening potential."
    [The casting time and cooldown time of the unlocking potential skill are deleted due to the influence of the divine.]
    "for."
    [Pagma's sword dance (dragon) temporarily evolves into grid sword dance.]
    "Creation of swordsmanship. Nakryonggeuksalpa
    The grid, which rose high in the sky, disregarded the monsters attacking him and danced. The grid
    There was no need to care. The claws and teeth of the demons who were trying to tear his flesh were all being shattered by Yura.
    -Don't you know that it's meaningless?
    Marcosias snorted. The momentum of the blue dragon falling from the sky was quite fierce, but he already had hundreds of layers of petrified shields around his body.
    Like the swordsman a while ago, that dragon's advance will also be blocked by the shield.
    Marcosias' eyes opened as he was thinking.
    Exaggeration! Over-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-window!!
    Because the blue dragon broke hundreds of layers of shield and broke it again, it reached its body.
    Rock and pole. It was the power of the dragon that maximized the penetration effect through the connection of flesh. Blah blah blah!
    As the grid's sword passed through Marcosias' body, Marcosias' health and shield amount were cut off by 2 percent and 20 percent, respectively. "godhead."
    And again, the opening of potential and Nakyonggeuk salvation.
    Blah blah blah blah!
    As the grid's sword again penetrated Marcosias' body, his life and shield amount were cut off by 2% and 25%, respectively.
    Because a large number of shields have already lost shape, the defense of Marcosias' shield has weakened.
    "godhead."
    Uh...
    Blah blah blah blah! "godhead."
    ....just!!
    Blah blah blah blah!
    "Ahhhhhhhhh!!"
    Eventually, a scream burst out of Marcosias' mouth, where all shields were lost and the stone was released. At the same time.
    Kiya ahhh!!
    Barely avoiding the bombing Yura shoots, biting the grid and Yura's neck. The monsters who started to put their claws in the heart
    Spilled into.
    [You succeeded in the raid of the 29th Great Devil Marcosias!!]
    The grid left 13 percent of life, and Yura was just after the immortality was consumed.
    The Marcosias raid, which felt longer than any other raid, is over.
    Kuung!
    The flag of light, symbolizing level-up, wraps the grid 4 times and Yura 1 time.
    Two people facing each other with a weary body laughed and made their fists.

'This is a three-phase.... I wish this would be a very nice time."
    The grid had no idea how to pull off the raid.
    Meet the soul of The Sigma and epic
    The bitterness led to the disappearance of the penal tea in Hell, but the endurance was far short compared to Marcosias.
    From ancient times, the strength of defensive monsters optimized for 'holding' was in an endurance that was close to limitless. This is hell, and Marco Sias is the great devil.
    The assumption that the guy who continues to be supplied is tired and collapses, unless he is a bunch of idiots.
    He didn't cry.
    "I'm tired first and i build a fixation before I fall down."
    The grid sought to speed up the fight.
    Most of his skills, including sword and magic, as well as items and title effects, have been poured out since the beginning of the raid.
    However, the spleen's defeat left him with a new shot and a five-shot sword. In other words, the 29th-ranked Great Devil is in crisis without the divine and the five-fusion sword.
    It means that i'm inain.
    A number of arae opponents on the ground.
    The grid still had room.
    Of course, i had no intention of being vigilant.
    Marcocias's relative weakness is only because of his simple pattern.
    What's more, the Great Devil of the Final Phase
    how powerful they are that they have already learned from their experiences. Maybe in the worst case, there are four phases left behind 3 phases.
    "It's unlikely," Marcosias said, 10 percent of his life.
    Considering that the health of the other great demons was 20 percent to 10 percent when they entered the final phase, Marcocias's 3-pennist
    The probability that Isuzu would be the final phase was 100 percent converged.
    The determined grid approached Marcosias, who was still standing in his place, and danced.
    Premiere drama.
    Only images of doom are present and dominate the space of the area with overbearing feelings.
    And the overbearing feeling swelled even more whenever the grid lit a single stride.
    Of course, that didn't dampen Marcosias's will. The nameboss of the name is not going to be more than mental.
    Right then.
    Marcosias's skin and muscles, which had been in pyeongchang, had contractions. It was like a squeezed. I wonder if all the blood and moisture in my body has developed.
    3 Changes caused by the impact of phases
    As the surface began to surface, the grid was vigilant, but it did not shrink.
    The premiere is one of the grid's strongest killers. It was Grid's judgment that Marcocias would not be able to break the premiere of the film.
    과르르르르르르르릉!!
    Whether.
    The momentum of the premiere salpa drama, which raises the waves of the black, and roars in a roar.
    Marcocias's change received no spirit.
    Just a problem.
    Faddedded!
    Marcocias's muscles contracted to the limit, leaving only 10 percent of the time, and the empty man's vitality was filled with Iji.
    Strictly speaking, his health was not restored.
    Health bar in red
    In contrast to being shown in white, it is something other than life.
    Its identity is no different.... 'Shield!'
    With a physics power factor of 5,000 per cent per synagogue, the flesh's sword (Braham-style enchanted weapon) is reinforced and slammed into Marcocias seven times. A wind cutter that spreads a sharp cutting sound is sprayed together
    The sword of the wave, which has a judo effect, was transformed into a pole, hitting marcosias's rapid shoals.
    Originally, it was a powerful link that made Marcosias scream.
    But Marcocias didn't even moan.
    Because Shields was layering his whole body.
    Marcocias has his own blood
    It was a shield that was spewed and petrified.
    The amount of shield loss identified by the gauge is only 6 percent....
    It was a result of embarrassing the grid.
    'Did the premiere live wave play not touch the console and ignore the defensive effect?'
    The final phase of the boss monster is a species of sun.
    Usual personality, combat style and relationships
    All boss monsters were explosively aggressive as they entered the final phase. He pulled out all his power to obliterate the enemy in front of his eyes before his life was extinguished.
    Marcosias' final phase, on the other hand, was too static.
    He squirts blood and petrifies, and he's surrounded by layers of his body, and he's just standing still.
    The mood of clinging to the enemy in front of you
    There was no mourning.
    'I'm just focusing on not dying.
    The will for life is so intense.
    The question is whether Marcosias can be defeated in time, even if he uses The Blue Dragon's Boots and Bellial's power to keep stamina out as much as possible.
    Maybe Marcocias
    Like any NPC, it may be a "target that cannot be killed."... That was when Grid thought.
    -I have already suggested to you guys a few times.
    A voice that rings directly in the mind. As baal did, Marcosias delivered his thoughts to Grid and Jura.
    Like a mummy, his barren mouth was stingy with petrified.
    - Ignore my suggestions and die, regretting that they are the enemy.
    Do you die on a subject that makes yourself a statue and does nothing?
    Is there a hidden hand?
    It was a moment when the grid was heaped into anxiety.
    Kiyaaaaaaa!
    On to the key!
    A legion of horsemen, covering the lush ground and the entire Sakaman sky, were launched.
    All sorts of horses came to the hail, bizarrely crying.
    -29 Hells, who rule the 22 legions, only two

What can humans do?
    It was the moment when the great devil in hell was revealed to be stronger than the great devil on earth. All the great demons are kings who take over their hell, and their army, and fighting the great demons in hell, meant to go to war with hundreds of thousands of horses.
    'He's been a tricky opponent at all-
    The march of hundreds of thousands and tens of thousands of units was enough to cool the grid's chatter.
    The 22 Legion's horses, who had been tasked with beating, tearing, and devouring Marcosias's enemies, had been on the grid without hesitation.
    "Hundred thousand swordsman!"
    Undefeated King. Never lose a lifetime
    The existence of invincibility that was not.
    His transcendent swordography shone at the fingertips of the grid, cutting the sky.
    Thousands of the horses that filled the sky were killed in a blow.
    The problem, however, was that even the thousands of horses were only part of the Legion.
    Hundreds of thousands of horses survived on top of the grid's less visible pan.
    The pen grid looked at the ground this time, gazing at the accelerated men in a hurry.
    The earth-filled waters were spitting.
    Even beyond the horizon, more and more horses were felt. 'This is a dog death.'
    How to operate a legion that actively actively uses new physical abilities and physical abilities that can survive without dying.
    Marcosi as the warning of the Jura
    Ass was a powerful being.
    The grid's eyes were dark. Even if Glyn's assessment assumes Marco Sias is ranked 22nd, it means that at least 20 demons stronger than MarcoSias will be john jae.
    Other demons stronger than this one can't get rid of him right now, and what number can they do, and how the final boss, Baal, at the pinnacle of the Great Demons, must be destroyed.
    I didn't feel like I was caught.
    'No, what's the game every time you're mountaining beyond the mountains?'
    No matter how much you want to grow and become strong, there's less you can do, so you feel lost.A jade-colored flash swept past the side of The Grizzly, who had been deposed for a moment.
    Guaaaaaaaaaaaaang!
    The grid's spirit was in a wee.
    As soon as he was directly shot by the Legion of Horsefish, the glare that exploded oxidized hundreds of horses into the mud.
    Even the glare was constantly shooting. They combed through the battlefield and cleaned the masochise.
    Kieeek!
    Kaak!
    In the midst of the screams of the horses echoed, the cut-off snobs could be heard. -The pyramis leave it to me,
    Focus on your opponents.
    It was Jura.
    She was somewhat excited to see the legion of constant lysis, and her tone was a little rough as usual.
    I can remember the old days. - Was the Bloody Witch resurrected?
    Thanks to Jura, Gride made a joke, and Jura's ears were a little red.
    He didn't like the nickname Blood Witch.
    Over-hyped! Over-hyped! Guaaang!
    Jura's rifle started to light again.
    It was already separated from the act of sniping.
    Jura omitted the aiming process because there were so many enemies that it could hit targets wherever they were wrapped up.
    Even buff skills for fast-paced
    Her mass murder spree, using bullets that caused splash damage, was comparable to the undefeated king's sword.
    Of course, this was a hell of a fire that would make devil slayer, but somehow Jura was a really good partner. As much as Mercedes, who played a part in Helgaam.
    'Let's take it down.
    We've found out that raids are impossible on your own, but the story changes.
    It may have been a greed without a conscience that he had tried to harm the great devil in the main party in the first place.
    The rejuvenated grid opened the door.
    Kuo-O-O....
    Elevate the existence of self to a level close to God.
    The details of the new
    All of them.
    The atmosphere of the grid, which began to suck on the hair in the intense waves, was completely different from a little ago.
    Sitting side by side with the celestial gods seemed not to be too awkward.
    "Potential openness."
    [Due to the influence of the New Man, the casting time and cooldown of the potential open skill will be deleted.]
    "Dragon."
    [The sword (dragon) of the magma is temporarily made into the sword of the grid.]
    "The creation of the sword. Nak-dragon polar sect
    The grid rising high in the sky ignored the mastos that had struck him and performed a dance dance. Dare to
    I didn't have to worry. The claws and teeth of the masthed that were trying to tear his flesh were all shattered by the Jura.
    -Don't know if it's pointless?
    Marcosias was sassy. Although the blue dragon's momentum falling from the sky was strong, the body was already wrapped in hundreds of layers of petrified shield.
    Like the sword a little earlier, that dragon's assault will also be blocked by the Shield.
    Marcosias's eyes were swollen.
    Guachang! It's a great place to stay.
    Because the blue dragon smashed hundreds of layers of shield, and at the end of the smash, he reached his body.
    It was the power of the dragon that maximized the penetrating effect by linking the rock and pole. It's a great place to stay!
    As The Grid's sword passed through Marcosias's body, Marcosias's health and shield slashed by 2 per cent and 20 percent, respectively. "A new one."
    And the potential opening and fall of the extremists continues again.
    It's a great place to stay!
    As The Grid's sword passed through Marcos's body again, Marcias' health and shield slashed by 2 percent and 25 percent each.
    Marcosias's shield's defense has been weakened because many shields have already been lost.
    "A new one."
    That's it.
    It's a great place to stay! "A new one."
    .... Only!!
    It's a great place to stay!
    "A'aaaaak!"
    A scream erupted from Marcosias's mouth, which had been removed from the petrified horse after losing all shields. At the same time.
    Kiyaaaaa!
    He barely escaped the bombardment of Jura, breaking the grid and the nape of Jura's neck. The horses that started to flower their claws in the heart were mixed,
    shed.
    [29th-ranked Great Devil Marcocias successfully raided!!]
    The grid left 13 percent of its life and was just after the immortality of The Jura.
    The Marcosias Raid, which felt longer than any other raid, was over.
    Kuung!
    The light light that symbolizes the level-up wraps the grid four times and the Jura once.
    The two men, who were led by a weary body, smiled and punched each other.

new fusion is Drop Dragon Pinnacle Kill Wave

2. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this is the last phase of phase 3 this time.' Grid had no intention of dragging the raid.
    Meet the soul of Pagma and let the epic the penalties in Hell disappeared as a result of writing, but compared to Marcosias, the endurance was far short.
    From ancient times,'the strength of a defensive monster optimized to withstand was in its endurance near infinite. By the way, this is hell, and Marco Sias is the great devil.
    The assumption that a guy who keeps getting Magi from being fed is exhausted and collapsed, unless he's a pretty idiot.
    I didn't cry.
    'Before I first get tired and fall down, Build a conclusion.'
    The grid aimed for a quick fight.
    Most of the skills, including sword dance and magic, as well as items and title effects, all from the beginning of the raid Poured out.
    However, with the defeat of the spleen, the nerve and 5 fusion fusion swords were left behind.
    In other words, it drives the 29th great devil into crisis without the need for 5 fusion tests of neurology.
    It means you put it in.
    An opponent who is more than Beled on the ground.
    The grid still had room. Of course, I had no intention of being vigilant.
    The reason Marcosias is relatively weak is only because the pattern is simple. The stats were among the best among the great demons the Grid has fought against.
    Moreover, the devil of the final lunge I have already learned how powerful is through many experiences. Maybe in the worst case, there will be 4 phases left after 3 phases, Although it is unlikely. Marcosias' remaining vitality is only 10 percent.
    Considering the fact that so far the other Great Devils had 20 to 10 percent of the life they had left when they entered the final phase, Marcosias' 3rd, The probability that this is the final phase converged to nearly 100 percent.
    The judged grid approached Marcosias, who was still standing like a mangbuseok, and danced. First performance salpa drama.
    The image of only destruction is present, and the entire area is picked up with a sense of coercion.
    And the feeling of overbearing grew even more every time the grid took one step.
    Of course, that didn't hurt Marcosias' will. Named bosses with a clear color are not likely to get caught in a mental state.
    Right then.
    Marcosias' skin and muscles, which had expanded to the fullest, caused contraction. It dried up like a squeezed rag. There is an illusion that the blood and moisture in the body have all evaporated.
    Changes caused by the influence of Phase 3, The grid was wary, but not shrunken as the sapper began to surface.
    The premiere salpageuk is one of the most powerful special moves of the grid.
    It was Grid's judgment that no matter what kind of masterpiece Marcosias performed, the premiere salpa drama would not break.
    SFX
    indeed.
    The momentum of the first-run salpageuk, which makes waves of sword and howls violently Marcosias' change had no effect.
    But the problem is.
    SFX
    Marcosias' muscles contracted to the limit, and at the same time, only 10 percent of the man's vitality, which had been left empty, was filled with the gauge.
    Strictly speaking, the vitality was not recovered.
    Health bar displayed in red Unlike in contrast, it is something other than vitality as it is displayed in white.
    Its identity is none other than
    'shield!!
    SFX
    Sal's sword, which has a physical attack power factor of 5,000% per episode, is reinforced with the <Braham type enchant weapon, and attacks Marcosias 7 times. A wind cutter that spreads a sharp cutting sound is sprayed together in All the swords of the wave () with the induction effect hit the vital spots of Marcosias and changed to the pole ().
    Originally, it was a strong linkage of power that made Marcosias vomit screaming. However, Marcosias did not even groan.
    It was because the shield was layered over his entire body.
    Marcosias took his blood It was a shield created by erupting and petrifying.
    The amount of shield loss, as determined by the gauge, is only 6%. It was the result of embarrassing the grid.
    'Is the effect of ignoring defenses ignored because the premiere salpageuk didn't touch the main body?"
    The final phase of the boss monster is a kind of glare.
    Usual personality, fighting style and relationship The moment all the boss monsters entered the final phase, they showed explosive aggression. He pulled out all his power to annihilate the enemy in front of him before his short life expired.
    On the other hand, Marcosias' final pay me was too static. It spews blood and petrifies it, encircling the body layer by layer and just standing still.
    Obsessed with the enemy in front of you There was no good news.
    'Only focusing on what doesn't die.' The will to life is fiercely intense.
    "Is it impossible to raid?"
    Even if you can use the power of Blue Dragon's boots and Belial to reduce stamina consumption as much as possible, it is a question whether you can defeat Marcosias in time.
    Maybe Marcosias may be an object that cannot be killed like any NPC.
    That was when the Grid thought.
    -I have already suggested you guys a few times.
    A voice that rings directly in your mind. As Baal did, Marcosias bought Grid and Yura. I conveyed my thoughts. His mouth, dry like a mummy, was still petrified.
    -Ignore my suggestion and die regretting that you were against me
    Make yourself a stone statue and die on the subject of doing nothing
    Are you?
    Are there any hidden tiles?
    The moment the grid is insecure.
    Kiya ahhh!!
    A corps of demons that covered the uneven ground and the entire sky of Saekhaman was rushed.
    Monsters of all kinds came in bizarrely crying out like a tsunami.
    -Only two against the lord of 29 hell who ruled 22 legions What can humans do?
    It was the moment when the essential reason why the Great Devil in Hell is stronger than the Great Devil on Earth was revealed.
    All the great demons are kings over their own hell, and they have armies. Fighting the Great Devil in Hell meant that he would fight hundreds of thousands of monsters.
    'Damn, a tough opponent ever It was.'
    The advance of hundreds of thousands of demons, exceeding thousands and tens of thousands of units, boasted a terrifying majesty enough to cool the chatter of the grid.
    While Marcosias did not die, the demons of the 22nd Legion in charge of crushing, tearing, and eating Marcosias' enemies have attacked the grid without any hesitation. “Hundreds of thousands of soldiers slaughter sword!
    Undefeated king.
    I've never been defeated in my life The invincible existence that was not.
    His transcendent swordsmanship struck the sky at the fingertips of the grid. Thousands of monsters that filled the sky were cut off by a blow and died.
    However, the problem was that even those thousands of demons were only part of the Legion.
    Hundreds of thousands of demons were still alive and well beyond the grid's vision.
    Hurriedly flapping its wings and accelerating
    The grid, which took his gaze away from them, looked at the ground this time. It was running, running away.
    The monsters that filled the ground spit
    Even beyond the horizon, more demons were felt.
    'As it is, it is dog death.'
    A physical ability that is capable of enduring without dying and a corps management method that actively utilizes that physical ability.
    As expected by Yura, Marcosisus was a powerful being.
    The front of the grid was dark. Even if it is assumed that Marcosias is the best player in the 22nd place, according to Glenn's evaluation, it means that there are at least 20 Great Devils stronger than Marcosias.
    I can't even get rid of this one right now, but how can I defeat other demons stronger than this one, and how to defeat Baal, the final boss at the top of the demons?
    I couldn't get a feel for it. 'No, what goddamn game is every time mountain over mountain?'
    No matter how much you grow and become strong, there are few things you can do, so you feel lost.
    It collapsed and a jade-colored flash passed by the side of the grid, which was blank for a while.
    SFX
    ".....!"
    The spirit of the grid flashed.
    As soon as it hits a legion of demons, the flash that caused an explosion oxidized hundreds of demons to ashes.
    Even the flash continued to fire. It rained all over the battlefield and cleaned up the monsters.
    KieEek!!
    Ouch!!
    While the screams of the demons echoed, a whisper came.
    -Leave the pyramid to me and Focus on the other person.
    It was Yura.
    She was a bit excited to see the army of monsters constantly coming, and her speech was a bit rough, unlike usual.
    It reminds me of old memories.
    -The Blood Witch resurrected end?
    Yura returned home when Grid regained his leisure thanks to Yura and made a joke It rose slightly red.
    He noticed that he didn't like the nickname bloody witch very much.
    Quaang! Quaang!! Kwaaang!!
    Yura's rifle fires again
    it started.
    Already it was far from the act of sniping.
    Since there were so many enemies that he could hit the target no matter where he shoots, Yura skipped the aiming process itself.
    Even a buff skill suitable for rapid fire. Her mass destruction, using bullets causing splash damage with the field, was comparable to that of the undefeated king's swordsmanship. Of course, it was a result that could be made because this is the hell that strengthens the Devil Slayer, but Yura was a really good partner anyway.
    Mercedes who played an active part in Helgao
    As much as it is
    'Shall I try to defeat what has already happened like this.'
    I figured out that it was impossible to raid alone, but the story is different if they are two.
    In the first place, it may have been a greed without conscience that he tried to destroy the great devil in the main town by himself.
    The grid, which regained motivation, opened up the deity.
    SFX
    They elevate themselves to a level close to God.
    It is the content contained in the detailed information of the Godhead.
    The atmosphere of the grid, where hair began to flutter in intense air waves, has changed completely from before. Even sitting side by side with the heavenly gods, it seemed that it wouldn't be too awkward.
    "Opening the potential."
    [The casting time and cooldown time of the unlocking potential skill are deleted due to the influence of the divine.]
    "for."
    [Pagma's sword dance dragon()> temporarily evolves into a grid sword dance.]
    "Creation of swordsmanship. Falling dragon geuksalpa (派)"
    The grid, which rose high in the sky, disregarded the monsters attacking him and danced. The grid There was no need to care. The claws and teeth of the demons who were trying to tear his skin were all being shattered by Yura.
    -Don't you know that it's meaningless?
    Marcosias snorted.
    Although the momentum of the blue dragon falling from the sky was quite fierce, he was already hundreds of layers of stone the shield is wrapped around the body.
    Like the swordsman a while ago, that dragon's advance will also be blocked by the shield.
    Marcosias' eyes opened as he was thinking.
    Kwachang! Kwachachachachachachachacha window!! Because the blue dragon broke hundreds of layers of shield and broke it again, it reached its body.
    It was the power of a dragon that maximized the penetration effect by linking rock, play, and flesh.
    Blah blah blah!
    As the grid's sword passed through Marcosias' body, Marcosias' health and shield amount were cut by 2 pecents and 20 percent, respectively.
    "godhead."
    And the potential to continue again
    Opening and killing the fall dragon.
    Blah blah blah blah!
    As the grid's sword again penetrated Marcosias' body, his health and shield amount were cut off by 2% and 25%, respectively.
    Because a large number of shields have already lost shape, the defense of Marcosias' shield has weakened. "godhead."
    -Yeah!
    Blah blah blah blah!
    "godhead."
    -..just!!
    Blah blah blah blah!
    "Ahhhhhhhhh!!"
    Finally, a scream broke out from Marcosias' mouth, where all shields were lost and the stone was released.
    At the same time.
    Kiya ahhh!!
    Barely avoiding the bombing Yura shoots The monsters who bit the grid and the nape of Yura and started to put claws in their heart were mixed up in all directions Scattered.
    [You succeeded in the raid of the 29th Great Devil Marcosias!!]
    The grid left 13% of the vitality and Yura consumed the immortality.
    The Marcosias raid, which felt longer than any other raid, is over.
    Kuung!
    A pillar of light that symbolizes leveling up surrounds the grid 4 times and Yura 1 time. Two people facing each other with a weary body laughed and made their fists.

my dumbass should have just checked the site before scanslating it....
    anyways, here's wat I did...( though I didn't need to....arghhhhhhhhhh)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    LordKarsus, Lmaster, aqua55 and 7 others like this.
  3. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I wonder what will happen if grid use Duke of virtue skill to borrow sacrifice skill from Saintess and use it to marcosias? Do you think his soul will be destroyed?

LordKarsus likes this.
  4. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is the power of the [Divinity Lv. 5], [Open Potential] and the [Drop Dragon Pinnacle Kill Wave]. Now wait for the next Chapter to know about the Marcosias Raid's Rewards. Well, Grid and Yura did gain 4 and 1 Level respectively. Even in Hell, Grid is No. 1 despite Yura being a [Demon Slayer]. But Yura was also restricted throughout the battle because of Grid's Stubbornness. It is very fantastic news that Yura (in Hell) is as powerful as Mercedes (on Ground).

Bear007 likes this.
  5. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    XD.
    Grid has one waifu to support him no matter the Surface or the Hell.

6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    There should also be an extreme backhand, the Destroyer of the Future, Nefelina. The Best Dragon Waifu, or maybe the only Dragon Waifu.

Bear007, ShadsterWolf and Gymgym like this.
  7. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raiding a GD in their on turf is considered suicide, even Muller might not stood a chance in this raid. The debuffs from hell are so big, especially the stamina 3 times consumption.I Hope Grid will get a piece of Demon slayer power. He might be the first human to raid GD in hell even if it's one of the lowest rank. Though Grid received support from Yura dealing the minions, it almost could be considered as solo raid. It should be something that no other have achieved except for Demon Slayer. Looking forward to the new GD rune, there should be difference in hell compared to summoned one.

LordDanny likes this.
  8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, the Rewards for Marcosias Raid should be good since its difficulty was as high as the Beleth Raid on the Ground or even more. It should include the Marcosias' Power in the [Rune of Gluttony]. What kind of Power would Grid get this time? Well, Marcosias' Attribute was Petrification, both ways. He could petrify the creaturea around him and himself as well. So Grid should get something like this. Using it with the [White Tiger's Posture] would increase his defense immensely and he may also petrify the creatures around him like a Medusa. On a sidenote, this kind of Debuff can also be considered from the Evil Eyes. However, he may not gain something like this because we have seen the case with Hell Gao's Power.

Gymgym likes this.
  9. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Marcosiass focus on defense so Grid might gain a new defense skill

10. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Perfect stage and the fastest way for Grid to get Stronger striking the GD's on their turf.

11. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I didn't like it that Marchosias's power and stats was comparable to Beleth. It cheapened the 13th Great Demon and failed to create organic tension. Grid is fighting a stronger Hell Gao, so let's make its strength equivalent to Beleth to hype him kind of logic doesn't really work. Instead that fight was decent because of Hell Gao's personality and skills; not his level and stats. Great Demons are definitely much stronger in hell but I think the author exaggerates it. After all, Great Demons can actually summon their hell and receive the corresponding benefits. When Berith summoned his hell, members of the raid team didn't think they were suddenly fighting a being equivalent to 13th GD. Instead they scoffed at it and said is this it. So I felt the author made Marchosias unjustifiably strong. For comparison, the forgettable ancient cricket's combat power was stated to be equal to 28th Great Demon's.

Thankfully, the author gave Marchosias a back story as well as an explanation why he remained as the 29th GD when he is clearly more powerful. It also hyped Zepar which I look forward to meet. Additionally, the author had stated that Grid could have won the battle with transcended linked kill wave pinnacle if Beleth didn't discharge his innate magic power. Beleth does seem to be a one trick pony. Also, Marchosias is a king like the other Great Demons so the difference between demons, even great demons, and humans have narrowed down even further. By the way, Grid still hasn't used the by-products of Saleos so he should make new items soon.

I'm still expecting to see how Grid's Swordsmanship Dragon dance will be handled. It is quite disappointing when the author does everything in his power to prevent Grid from creating his original skill. His second and third class were practically handed to him by Braham, skill creation right was used to create an already existing skill and even the class exclusive oral skill was acquired due to Hayate's actions. It's like Grid can't have anything original. However, I have no quarrel with the development that Pagma's Dragon dance is based on Blue Dragon. So depending on how the author will handle the future enlightenment process of his dragon dance, I might change my opinion.

Finally, I would love to see the information of Pagma's items that Grid owns. If the Elf Bow Thimble which became mythical is strong enough (i.e. if the targeting effect became passive) then, Grid might even raid Beleth with Yura's help. Alex's gloves probably became faster and there might be an additional jointed attack effect (Yetima's gloves had both these options). I'd expect the chance of triggering 5 jointed attacks in holy light gloves is now higher. The Holy Light Armor is still decent. Grid's regeneration increasing by 300% would make him monstrous, especially if he got incarnation of fire as well. He might even begin fighting like a boss monster. Anyway, Grid owns a bunch of decent items from Pagma and it would be great if they received power-ups.

Edit: It's a shame that legend of the canyon wasn't mentioned. Marchosias should have suffered from fear condition and defense debuff.

Yogi666 and aqua55 like this.
  12. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    HellGao with 7fossils (iirc) is still stronger than Beleth on the ground, right?

Also, Grid might get a shield this time..
    When he lost a certain amount of hp he can generate a shield that absorbs a certain amount
    of damage.

This and incarnation of the phoenix is great combo.. Grid would use a shield then use IofTRP to regenerate his hp..Almost unkillable

Also,
    I wondered what skill would Grid get if he raided Baal and succeeded? A skill that command demonkins,like in a army scale?

13. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I do hope Grid uses this chance to follow through with the momentum and make it a goal to raid all the great demons below 29th place in hell, just to maximize his rune

Just 3 more to go

Or let yura solo the 33rd while he fights the 31st and 30th ones

LordKarsus, Gymgym and Bear007 like this.
  14. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know why to compare with Beleth, when he almost fucked Grid twice in 10 minutes and did not receive any damage.

15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Title's name is [Legend of the Canyon]. So it may only be for the Canyon type Terrains. On a sidenote, if it isn't conditional for only Canyon type Terrain when a Great Demon lower than 22nd Rank is present in front of Grid, then it may be only be applicable on the Ground and not in the Hell.

Yura has the Sniper Shot in her Magic Gun, but she possibly can't kill the Great Demons, Transcendent and Legends from this option of the Gun. Maybe, it only works for the NPCs, who knows? But a Great Demon was never killed like this. They may also have the high Resistance in the Hell and in their respective those Resistances should be even higher.

It was done to possibly show the Power Level difference between the 3 Individuals, Grid in Hell, Marcosias in Hell and Beleth on Ground. It was stated many times that Marcosias' Power Level was even higher than that of 13th Great Demon Beleth on the Ground. But it was only about the Resistances, Buffs and the Stats because Marcosias was in the Hell. His (only him, not his Demonic Army) Raid Didifficult should be lower than Beleth on the Ground since Beleth had better Skills or control on the Projectiles which he could use to attack anyone to deal around 70,000 damage in just one attack. It wasn't even a Skill, it was just one of his Powers that didn't even have any Cooldown Time.

The 2nd thing to note is, Grid wasn't a True Transcendent and hadn't written Epics till the 9th Epic. There is 3 Epics' different between the Berith Raid and Marcosias Raid. He aslo didn't have a Sword Dance like the [Dragon] nor was he immune to Hell's Debuffs. So he has grown pretty much since the Unsuccessful Beleth Raid.

Gymgym likes this.
  16. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do wonder Hell gao's fight is kinda over but not really, when will be the fight of astaroth coming? Or is it coming?
    I kinda want astaroth's power fully devoured by grid since the weakened one was converted to Phoenix flames.

17. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if Grid now meets Beleth on the ground, he will lose again. Beleth is his "natural" enemy, until Grid can somehow keep all his "sword energy" under control as Hurent holds "aura".

18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa Chapter 48. So they made Laella more sexy than Jishuka or Yura. She also has big boobs. Is it just me or any other guy thinks similarly as well??!!

Melegant and Feanor like this.
  19. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They overdid it to make Jishuka brutal. In "that" characteristic she should have taken first place.

Melegant and LordDanny like this.
  20. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem was Beleth's unique skill rather than his level or skills. If Marchosias landed a successful punch on Grid, it would do far less than 70k damage. In fact, 5 sword dance was a disaster to it. I should add that Grid before he went to Tower of Wisdom would have stood a better chance since Storm of the Fire God would have incinerated most of Beleth's projectiles. Danny, I assumed that the title worked on other settings as well since Greed based equipment also has the debuff but it doesn't limit the debuff to canyon terrains. The gaiters, shoulderguards and Fire Dragon Sword would decrease Marchosias' defense by 30%, a huge penalty for a defense specialized boss.

Marchosias's byproducts would be great for making muksabal and white tiger breath based armor while Saleos's byproducts would probably make excellent gloves. Runes work weird. Grid acquired 3 set of powers from Belial, 2 from Berith and 1 from Saleos. Similarly, Grid only acquired 1 power from Fenrir. I can only guess he'll acquire another single power but he has hunted a complete great demon in hell so the author might give him multiple powers.

Side note: I am convinced the author doesn't have a consistent system for the ability to wear all types of items. Mercedes has this ability but cannot wear items made out of Greed. Grid couldn't wear Iyarugt at first because the latter rejected him. The first holy sword and the sword which contains Pope Franz's ego are quest items so Grid cannot use them. But Grid can equip Talsha because reasons. Why is he able to equip Talsha in first try depite its unwillingness while equipping Iyarugt took painstaking effort and persuasion?

Just saying, Laella is 18 at this chapter. Grid is nearly a decade older. Wiki cites Ruby's age as 19 (not sure about the chapter number).