Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a laptop, not a phone. Who the hell uses a WindowsOS phone!!

2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe some retard? Or someone else? Who knows?

I didn't consider this, I thought you were just using the Phone. If you have Laptop, then take screenshots and go to any good OCR site, that would extract the text for you. Then just MTL it.

3. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's OCR and MTL

4. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    OCR = Optical Character Recognition. It is used for scanlation like we are doing currently. It is the process of extraction of the text present in the images. There would be many Text Scanners for Windows. Just search for them with the prefix of 'Korean'. Then you can easily extract the text from the images. I used the OCR site once, it was a bad experience. Google Lense is much better to OCR anything than those sites.

OCR Sites

MTL = Machine Translation. The text Translated by any site or app without the help of a Human Translator is MTL, like we are translating Korean to English from Google Translate or any other site.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    Stigmazin likes this.
  5. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty worried about how easily Grid taken care of great demon, I hope its matter of grid having good compatibility with this demon and not author rushing the story or being inconsistent with the level of power of enemies,

I know Grid not that long ago good pretty great buff but it shouldnt make THAT huge difference, this swordmanship just reached level 2 so if increase is so huge what will happen once it reached level 5 or more, will he easily take care great demons in single digits...

6. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that thinks it'll be a good sub weapon to Piaro?
    Even though he's a farmer there are time he needs to pull out a sword(Against bad matchups that farming is demolished). His old sword that's full of hatred is just epic one, and Piaro fits the requirement:
    •lvl 430+
    • Can add Attributes
    •Golden ratio stats
    And finally have
    Matchless heart techniques/Supreme swordmanship.

LordKarsus likes this.
  7. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Grid should make some gloves with the twin swords combined with the black turtle breath since it affects both poison and attack speed.

8. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this fight was due to the attributes of the GD. poison isn't gonna affect Grid so maybe this raid was comparatively easy? For Grid I mean.
    But yeah, even I feel the fights with GDs are either too detailed or too rushed. The author isn't even revealing the raid loot and stuff properly when that's the main point as Grid is mainly a blacksmith.

Culaio and LordDanny like this.
  9. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be nice to have Kraugel upgraded a bit. Dude seems to need some serious help to once again become top tier.

It's a bit strange that his commitment to his own path has slowed down his growth. Although that'll no doubt spin the other way in time.

The only thing I'd say is that if you can grab the Korean text, there are parts of the translation that make more sense if you use Papago or Yandex instead of Google Translate.

If you read all three translations, you'll likely see where the Google Translation could be better.

I'd have recommend Baidu also, but my own experience was that it was hard to read and only occasionally adds value to what the others say.

10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1317
    [Hell Gao, the master of Hellfire, recognizes you.]

[The title ‘Recognition of the 9th Great Demon’ has been acquired.]

[Recognition of the 9th Great Demon]

[A celebrity in hell.

The hell reputation system is activated.

The more you build your reputation, the less you will be penalized in hell.]

[You have defeated many great demons.]

[5,000 reputation points have been acquired through the influence of the magnificent achievements.]

[The penalties in hell are reduced by 10%.]
    For becoming a Celebrity in the Hell, get recognised by the 9th Great Demon Hell Gao!!

Joking aside, Grid has defeated 5 Great Demons till this Chapter, namely: Weakened Great Demon Hell Gao, 32nd Great Demon Belial, Weakened Great Demon Astaroth, 22nd Great Demon Berith, and 19th Great Demon Saleos. From this, it seems like he gained 5,000 Reputation Points in Hell. Meaning, while defeating a Great Demon on Ground (either Normal or Weakened), you get 1,000 points in Hell's Reputation System. The thing to be noted is - Grid is gaining Reputation while defeating the Rulers of Hell. This is like a Great Demon invading the Ground and defeating its Rulers and Legends. Shouldn't the people of Hell be fearful of Grid, but instead he got Reputation. Well, we also know about the the Concept of Neutral Hell, so the Great Demons of Hell are most likely Tyrant Rulers of their specific Hell. Therefore, until Grid invades the Neutral Hells, he won't be defamed in the Hell. But yeah, in the end, he would be despised by many less Powerful Great Demons.

Bear007 and GridGridGrud like this.
  11. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. a reputation in Hell is also needed to be a Myth..

Hayate might not be known by the humans on the ground but he is known by the Gods and Dragons..He is probably known by strong and old single GD(Baal and Amocrat for example)

Grid already caught the attention of the Gods
    Grid is involved in many legends
    Grid is still building his reputation in Hell..

I think he needs a reputation in Hell because an Absolute is an Absolute..Location doesnt matter as you are an Absolute,so maybe one of the Myth requirements is reputation in the whole world of Satisfy ,that even the rulers gave respect..

--My hypothesis
    @Hayate was the first sword saint .I think a Sword Saint is a legendary class not a myth one because you need to chose a specialization..Hayate became a myth because his target was dragons(They are probably Myth(transcendent or Divine) and he became successfull,thus he became a Myth..Biban cant defeat a dragon(1v1) because Biban developed his techniques was not made for slaying dragons ,which isnt the case for Hayate.
    -@
    Sword Saint is not a growth class because it is already complete .The specialization of a Sword Saint is a different class not of the Sword Saint's because they are not meant to slay Mythical or Divine beings!
    ----
    So, in conclusion if Biban and Kraugel fought a Dragon or God and they decided to adapt their techniques to slay those beings they would become Myths (being a transcendent is probably not a requirement but Hayate is a transcendent).We know that not all legends were Transcendents since they are different paths and hard to combine..The super sensitivity stat is a scam,it is like a pseudo-transcendent status--
    I also think that, A myth class user is still probably weaker than an Absolute but an Absolute Myth Class is stronger than an Absolute-normal class
    Hayate= Myth+absolute

Biban= Legend+High level True Transcendent
    Grid=Becoming a Myth+ True Transcendent
    ---

12. 25th bam

25th bam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I don't think that hayate was the 1st sword saint because when hayate told grid about his fight with dragon,he told that he bombarded dragon with all sort of attacks and the magic power he was so proud of. So if he was sword saint it doesnot make sense to have so much amount of magical energy.
    Secondly, we know how chatty biban is.and we know about the talk between kraguel and biban too when kraguel pointed out the limits of a sword saint to biban.he told that even muller or biban was no comparison in front of hayate.so i think if hayate was the 1st sword saint then biban would have told kraguel this.
    (But yeah i also have some doubts like hayate was the one to invent the heart sword so how could it be the technique of a sword saint).

And about myth and absolute comparison,
    Legend and transcendent was compared i think and it was said like if a legend and a transcendent fought one on one,generally a transcendent would win but there was some exception too like muller or say madra(he was a trascendent too though).
    So if that analogy applies to a myth and absolute too then yeah absolute would we stronger.but still at this point nothing can be said.we have seen an absolute(hayate) but still we haven't seen a myth class user.
    Well that's just me assuming so read it for fun only.

And also, I have to ask something related to fighting energy like we know that fighting energy is a mythical resource and special energy resource for hero king. And even hayate doesn't know much about it. And in this era we haven't yet seeen any myths users.so does that mean it firstly belonged to someone(myth class) from a previous era(seven sins era or maybe even before that).

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  13. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah,the part about how Hayate knows about fighting energy is interesting..

Could it be that fighting energy once belonged to Hayate but since it was not his era anymore it transferred to someone else?I wont be surprised if Hayate had that energy before..Perhaps,Hayate invented fighting energy so that humanity would be saved by someone ?I mean he is an Absolute,so maybe he is really the progenitor of Fighting energy

14. 25th bam

25th bam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry dude but i think you misunderstood me, I said that even hayate doesn't know much about fighting energy.I don't think it belonged to hayate because when he was giving enlightenment to grid, he was just assuming that maybe mixing fighting energy and Infinite sword energy would create the best harmony.
    And also I dont know if hayate even has a myth class

15. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Look.. Dragons are mythical beings and Hayate pretty much can 1v1 a dragon now..And I'm 100% certain that Dragon Slayer class is atleast Myth rating..

Fighting energy is the resource of the Hero King..Hero King is the best hero or the protagonist of an era..It doesnt makes sense if Hayate didnt became a Hero King at some point or if he didnt have anything to do to that title..Hayate spoke his method as if he knew how fighting energy works..He didnt helped Muller because he already had an answer ..

Well, we are not 100% sure coz the informations are insufficient but I bet that Hayate is atleast Myth class and somehow associated to the HeroKing(and fighting energy)..

-/0
    My hypothesis is that after Hayate before he became an Absolute he somehow created the Fighting Energy resource..Then after becoming an Absolute he decided to make a Hero King System that could help the humans and that is the Fighting Energy..He cant help humanity much because of the dragon's curses.Fighting enegy probably became useless to Hayate or the fighting energy of the Hero King was originally his,just a part of it. Just like how Beriache created the Blood King Project..

--x
    Hayate represents the peak of human race if he really created the Hero King System it would makes sense if you think about it..He cant help the human world despite the fact that he is the strongest human so created that just to help the Hero of the Era...

16. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *random thought*

What if the author's reason for Kraugel saving up all of Muller's techniques turns out to be that he's going to hand them all to Grid - since Grid has both Fighting Energy & Sword Energy, unlike Kraugel himself.

Thus making Grid capable of bringing out the full potential of Muller's techniques.

It'd also be an interesting way for Grid to advance a level further... Through the efforts of another Legend walking his own path.

aqua55, LordDanny, Bear007 and 2 others like this.
  17. 25th bam

25th bam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I agree that hayate can pretty much 1vs1 a dragon, but i think its because he is an absolute.
    There is a little difference between a class (lengendary,myth) and a status(transcendent,absolute) qualification and that is what i think, is to become a legend or myth class 1st you have to establish a legendary or myth feat/achievement and 2nd, people must know about it to deliver it to generation after generations or maybe eras as well in case of myth.
    And to become a transcendent you have to devote yourself completely to what you do and become so perfect as such you transcend even the limits of your race.it has nothing to do with others people recognition or not.
    And lastly to become an absolute 1st you have to get at peak of transcendence and 2nd you have to make a mythical feat(psuedo(emperor), god killer, dragon slayer). And it also has nothing to do with others.
    So that is the reason i believe hayate doesn't have a myth class because literally nobody(except tow and grid) even braham doesn't know about it.because hayte said all the people who saw him killing dragon were killed.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  18. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill a bit guys..XD
    I think the first sword saint was one of the malignant saints?
    And about why I think of hayate not being the Sword Saint is coz, he was introduced as the humanity's first Legend. I know it doesn't make so much sense but see, if he became sword saint first, he would be the first sword saint and the first Legend? Ryt? Then he would just be introduced as such. And even I don't see a reason for the chatty Biban to not say it out to Grid.
    About the Hero King's fighting energy....
    Wat we know is Muller had it, so it's from a era before Muller's. So maybe some old Legend who was called "Hero King" left it as a part of his legacy?

ANURAGisSHARMA likes this.
  19. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats Possible, even Madra have two successors in line up the one that failed and the one that have the degraded form.
    All we're waiting for is grid to have a complete sword mastery or a maximized Grid combat techniques that'll pave the way to his multiple styles of swordmanship.

LordKarsus likes this.