Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Fenrir_01

Fenrir_01 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if this question has been answered or not but will Grid get the status of an absolute if he manages to kill Sitri?

2. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't stated but I think it's possible counting that he's still a god

Fenrir_01 likes this.
  3. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the production skills of "Grandmaster" are not much inferior to Grid. He may not be able to do "mythical" things, but his legendaries will be stronger.

4. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pupils of the young man greatly expanded. He jumped up and quickly used magic.
    “Haste!”
    Haste. It was a spell that raised the target’s speed from 1.2 to 2.5 times. It wasn’t easy to learn, but it was a useful magic that could be used extensively. Even if a person learned it, their performance would differ according to the capacity of the caster.
    A magician who could double their speed with Haste? There were no more than 100 of them on the continent.
    ***​
    I wonder how much this spell from Braham increases speed. And here only "Speed" is indicated and not "speed of movement", so it is possible that the spell increases all speed.

It is also interesting how the "Weapon Enchant" works in different magical systems. Examples of effects:
    1. Enchant Magic - further increases physical attack and increases penetration (decreases target's defense).
    2. Highest Point Magic - increases physical attack by 2-3 times.
    3. Echo Magic - Performs multiple attacks like (as "5 Joint Attacks").
    4. Mumuda Magic - additionally deals damage with all attributes (can only 6).
    5. Absurd Magic - can be the effect of instant death or other anomalous effect.

By the way, we have seen what titles are given for killing a god, dragon, demigod, archangel. But what title will the killer of the legend receive?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  5. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seemed he couldn’t avoid the fight. Earl Ashur pulled out a staff that was 50 cm in length. Most magicians used orbs due to the versatility of the orb that could store magic. However, Earl Ashur was fast in magic casting, so he used a staff that amplified magic.

“Haste!”

One of the most important elements in a magic battle was speed. The opponent must hit before the magician finished casting a spell, and the magician must finish casting a spell before allowing an attack. Earl Ashur quickly increased his movement speed with Haste and widened the distance with Piaro.
    Chapter 212.

I think it's only speed movement.

Bland talent is good enough to be able to detect a bit of Jessica Stealth magic. I am wondering why he's still semi named npc(or maybe he's already named npc). He should be around Laden(manage to saw Kasim hiding)

The killer of legend is interesting... Though Grid doesn't obtained it from the killer cook. It should be on legendary league of course. Around halfgod killer and Savior of the world? Fame, high exp, transcendence, qualification to be a legend, achievement.
    It also look's like killing Npc legend, not player legend to obtain it.

6. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    It's safe to assume that Dragons(adult),Chiyou and Absolute Gods are in the probably same tier,right?

Coz' we have no records of Zeratul slaying a Dragon or his followers.

I also don't think that Zeratul can 1v1 a Dragon.Why Zeratul?Bexause I don't like him and He is just a poor copy of our boy Chiyou

Although,Gods and Dragons didn't seem hostile to each other.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  7. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zeratul just dream of Slaying dragon
    Dunno about adult dragon, the only one we know is Bunhelier stat.
    Chiyo is said to be stronger than dragons.
    Bunhelier is written as transcendent dragon and only transcendent that could threat him.

8. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . Even dragon have tiers chiyou is top tier only under transcendent dragons

I think power level would be like absolute dragons>trio of life gods(hanul full power, Rebecca and yatan)>chiyou>adult strong dragons>hayate> actual hanul> the rest of gods and weaker adult dragons

9. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you divide dragons into so many groups, then you can divide them by name(There are 8 Dragons here). Dragons are primordial and transcendental creatures at about the level of 3 gods, all the rest are just monsters at the maximum at the level of a mythical creature (Hydra is a dragon?).
    Hanul (current) is not necessarily weaker than Rebecca and Yatan. He receives faith from the entire eastern continent, while in the western not all faith goes to Rebecca. Secondly, if Rebecca and Yatan are allied, then in the past Hanul (+4 gods) lost to Rebecca (+4 Gods and 7 Archengels) and Yatan. And this means Hanul was the strongest of the 3 gods.
    My version:
    The One > 3 Gods = Dragons > Hayate > Other Gods > True Transcendents = Madra.
    It is very difficult to imagine the power of Madra:
    - 100,000 Army Massacre Sword (Degraded) already deals 3000% (30 times) damage.
    - Then 1,000,000 Army Massacre Sword (Degraded) will do 300 times of damage.
    - And if the version is full, then all the damage is 500 times.
    - In the description of the fight between Grid and Madra, there is a mention of an aura. As you know, the aura is usually used to enhance attacks or skills. Then we get all 1000 times of damage.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    Lmaster, zerol1 and FonsyMN like this.
  10. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's talent in forming affinity is Madra level.It wont appear again.

Grid might be a good Pick Up Artist....

Ohh ,btw...Hurui's talent is a, talent that shouldnt exists

Stigmazin, zerol1, Melegant and 2 others like this.
  11. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hanul lost against Rebecca, yatan being the lazy beast he is is just sleeping when it is not time to destroy all so he most likely did nothing on hanul upraising so yeah of the 3 hanul look like he is the weaker one and right now he is even weaker since his faith is way less

o_O and jishuka talent is having 2 bazoongas that no other person on real life have?

12. Fenrir_01

Fenrir_01 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going back and rereading im coming up with a lot of questions and theories. Question I have today is how exactly did Zeratul manage to fool Pagma into killing Braham when Pagma had met and KNEW Chiyou. Pagma knows the real martial god so why did his insecurities lead him to believe the words of a fake. Let me know what y’all think.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  13. Hajime Nagumo

Hajime Nagumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will i think he gave him a secret tech for expand life span

Fenrir_01 likes this.
  14. Hajime Nagumo

Hajime Nagumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    or after what z told him , (early days) he went hunting the 2 pop to git more sword dances and contract ball .found how to deal with soles and life span from GD ;we don't have defined date of what happen first so we don't know who is the disaster doers ............
    all in all this is the game and there a must of yin yang cycles to ensure the rich stories and countless legend
    hahahhahah :p

15. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can picture grid's meeting Marie rose again
    Grid: well helo...
    Marie Rose: **open her mouth**
    Braham: **ultimate meteor spell**
    Grid:...
    Braham: she was going to attack

16. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It is particularly hard to answer question because we don't have much information about this. So the first thing that we should pay attention to is Pagma and Blue Tiger's treatment in the Hwan Kingdom by the other Yangbans such as Garam. Chiyou gave him Sword Dances so that Pagma can acquire immense power of God Killer while developing them. However, after escaping the Hwan Kingdom and the Yangbans, Pagma went to the West Continent and the West Continent wasn't chaotic like the East Continent. Chiyou's sayings were forgotten, and Pagma became a Blacksmith instead of a Power Seeking Swordsman who wanted to obtain the qualification of a God Killer to complete Chiyou's instruction. It happens to those who are benevolent and get freedom. They really become free after they are liberated from that oppression. Betraying Braham: It should have happened before Pagma got to know that Western Gods are Fallen Gods. Otherwise, he wouldn't have paid attention to a suggestion from a Fallen God. It should be a time earlier than when Hexetia became Envious of Pagma. Now what? As we all know, Zeratul is a good Brainwasher and Manipulator, so he might have brainwashed Pagma like he was trying to do that with Grid, but Grid had Braham and Hexetia, so he remained safe. Pagma was alone and vulnerable and fell for Zeratul's manipulations, unlike Grid. It all started with Pagma and Sword Dance's Limits. I can clearly say that Pagma had much higher Limits than Zeratul could have guessed. It was a Blasphemy and Zeratul was like a Heretic. When Grid was about to Raid Merlin, the Martial God Follower who had learnt 10 Secret Techniques on the Ruins of Martial God, all People's Limits were mentioned by that Follower. In fact, the Limits of a Player can't be measured by anyone because they have infinite growth possibilities. The Limits of Braham wasn't mentioned because he knew the truth about Zeratul. So it was all blasphemy of Zeratul. Discouraging someone is the Specialization of Zeratul. So that may have played a big role in Pagma's thinking. The other thing may be that he didn't really know that how Great of a God Chiyou really is and was easily manipulated by Zeratul?! There may be a chance for this to be true. Maybe, we would get to know this case when Zeratul's Sins are revealed.

17. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Its possible that Zeratul met Muller and Madra,right?

I can imagine Madra declining to Zeratul's offer ,lol

And

Muller saying "fxck off" in a nice way.
    Why? Because Muller probably knows that Gods are not all good.

--
    Off topic ,if Hayate was not cursed by the Dragons ,he probably a [God Killer] material for Chiyou ,right?

He might not win but Chiyu never said that the fight should be 1v1.It might be a party full of [God Killer-Canditates]..

Perhaps,Chiyou was interested in Muller too!!
    ---+
    Lastly, Imagine if
    Muller took Chiyou's test and he passed..

Muller would then became a Transcendent and Legend,thus becoming a Tow!!!

Muller and Biban would then chat about swordsmanship(well,Hayate too(yeah,Im a Fan))..

That might've been crazy!!

---
    Well, Piaro might become a Transcendent sooner or later since he have high passion on his job

LordDanny likes this.
  18. Fenrir_01

Fenrir_01 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot this clears up a lot of things. I agree that pagma’s environment (the west continent) may have made him too relaxed and may have dulled his senses which gave Zeratul the opportunity to place seeds of doubt in his own abilities.