Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how critical hit with aura works. Yes, the aura deals fixed damage and, in theory, should not inflict critical damage (* 200%). But imagine how Hurent chops off a limb, this is definitely a critical or even fatal (head) blow. So the damage cannot be only 100% Aura and the imposition of an abnormal condition. On the other hand, the aura has incredible penetrating power and every hit can be critical.
    What do you think?

2. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.
    Since it deals fixed dmage it doesnt matter where it pierce into.

The extra damage wont be added to the Aura dmage but as a Status condition..

Like,when your HP got chipped you by 40% you'll get Stunned.

It kinda works similar ,I think.It is just that [Aura] Dmage is fixed

My Example:

[Aura Dealt 9,000 damage]
    [Aura Dealt......
    [Caused bleeding effect 240 dmg. over time]

(Iirc)
    We should also take into account that [Aura] can change Forms.

I think it also depends on the form of the [Aura] because theoretically you can make handheld weapons from [Aura].

--
    Scythe and Sword can decapitate instantly only ,if the Damage is higher than the HP of the ENEMY

\That's how I understand the logic here,lol..

---
    ANYWAY, I am not sure ..

The Author forgot that Hurent is a Miracle too,lol

Although,Hurent becoming a Legend would change the Story since OG would gain another Legend

3. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We must say thank author that he did not wipe the floor with Hurent like Haster.

4. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No update yet?

5. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems so

6. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never mentioned that he would lose the [God's Command]. Don't know where this came from suddenly? In the first place, the Passive Skills of Seven Malignant Saints is Saints' Arrangement and not of Gods.

It has been explained in [Crossroad of Good and Evil] Quest that it was left behind by Taren, not the Gods. The Gods maybe manipulated the the Acquisition of this Skill so that Grid can't open a Seven Malignant Saints Episode or Grid got the 2 Blessings, which was the Hidden Piece to acquire this Skill.

In the first place, those Blessings were consumable like he used on his [Legendary Blacksmith's Craftsmanship] and [Pagma's Sword Dance] to evolve them into the [Genuine - Legendary Blacksmith's Craftsmanship] and [Great Swordsman Pagma's Sword Dance] respectively. These weren't permanent Blessings which inhabited the [Pavranium] early on and [Greed] later on. Acquisition of [God's Command] was a Game Achievement as it was based on Damage Record, but acquiring the permanent Blessings was based on the Affinity (Rebecca, Judar, and Dominion) and Tyranny of Braham (Yatan Church, and because of Marie Rose as well). The [God's Command] is based on the complete Game Achievement, so it can't be taken by anyone.

FonsyMN likes this.
  7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Just think about an Item which is infused with the Legendary Magic, [Meteor] which considered the Magic of Dragons and Great Demons. It wouldn't be only breathtaking, but a God and Dragon Killer in some way or another! But seriously, the Meteor part was too good! I was thinking: Did Grid really went mad after Judar took his Blessing back? Was he this seriously affected?! Yeah, Braham can do that, but can you wait for more than 27 years? Hehe he he.... Surely, the people wouldn't even want to fight Grid and his 7 Messengers at that time if this really happens.

About [Pavranium] and [Greed], Pavranium was called the Legendary Mineral in the Description of [Item Transformation] (Chapter 492). After the creation of Greed, both Pavranium and Greed were referred to as Legendary Minerals (Chapter 1123). However, we all know that Greed is far more better than Pavranium can be. So I didn't like this fact. Both Mineral's Rating wasn't shown in their Description. The Pavranium infused with the Blessings of Four Gods (Rebecca, Judar, Dominion, and Yatan) was also referred to as Divine Pavranium. But this didn't have any Rating significance. It was due to the Blessings of Gods. The same can be said for the Greed, it was Divine from the moment it was created since it inherited those Blessings. The [Divine Stone] of Hexetia was referred to as 'Divine Item'. This kind of reference is usually used for Ratings like Normal Item, Rare Item, Epic Item, Unique Item, Legendary Item, and Myth Item. So there may be a chance that it is also a Rating. However, the word 'Divine' is only related to the Gods and their Items. Grid is a God, but he is not a Divine Rated Existence. He is only a Myth-rated Existence as his 10th Epic stated. However, he may be perceived as a Divine Entity, not in terms of Power Level or Rating, but in terms of Dignity and Divinity. The 3 Artifacts of Rebecca Church are also called Divine Artifacts, but they were originally Myth-rated Items before Pagma sealed them, that is. So the Gods and things related to them are considered Divine. Same for the [Divine Shield], it is considered a Divine Shield because it is related to Rebecca, a Goddess. So there may be a Chance that Divine Rating doesn't exist, but it is to show the reverence to the Divinity and Dignity of a God. The Divine Stone should naturally be a Myth-rated Mineral. So the new Mineral that would be created now should at least be Myth-rated. If it is Myth (Transcendent), then all of us would love it.

Seriously, Greed is too broken to begin with, now the [Gravurnum] would be even more broken than the Greed and Divine Stone. Greed could only inherit 2 Epics of Grid at that time (because only two Epics had been written), but now there are 11. Even if we remove Grid's 6th Incomplete Epic, just imagine the effect that whole 10 Epics would cause on the Gravurnum! Some of the specialties of Radwolf and Braham may also go in that Mineral. So it is completely bonkers and broken.

Making an Mineral also means that Grid would create new Items! Just imagine the Items made out of Gravurnum with the [Blacksmith's Skill Comparable to a God]. As far as I remember, Grid hasn't been shown to create any Item after the [Fire Dragon Sword] and after he got this Skill permanently. Just think about seeing Grid's Blacksmithing! The Scale of Stone Dragon Gujel is also waiting in his Inventory. He would also get the Moon Night Iron from Radwolf after giving him the [Nevartan's Necklace]! So the upcoming arc would be pretty thrilling.

The Gravurnum would be made by: Greed + Divine Stone + A Blacksmith Comparable to a God + Overgeared God (A Myth) + Duke of Wisdom (Class) + Legendary Scientist who may have Mythical Skills + True Transcendent (×2) + A Legendary Great Magician who is becoming a Myth (God of Magic?) + Duke of Wisdom (Title, original).

But yeah, it would take a lot of time to create the [Gravurnum], so not for now!

Gymgym likes this.
  8. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup god command is an power given by the seven saints that was born from the gods original blessings the gods cannot take it away

But the more these "fillers" advance the more I think Rebecca is planning something really big behind the other gods back why these reasons

-She keep silent when the the others choose to silence the sins
    -she did nothing to imprison hexteria or stop it
    -she did not take the blessing
    -she did not do an punishment for grid godhood

So my theory here is she will be part of grid own pantheon with
    Braham god of knowledge and magic
    Ruby goddess of healing and compassion
    Irene goddess of love

Dominion: that did not go as planned what do you think
    Zeratul: I am the only martial god
    Judicar: leave him alone and yeah the taking blessing away did not work maybe we should have given cookies?

Rebecca is staying silent
    (In Rebecca mind) yeah it is all going according to plan, just an little more and I will make my move on him now what dress should I use .... White pearl or pure white ..... I have been trying to choose 1000 chapters and still don't know

And now we know why she is always silent

FonsyMN, LordKarsus, Melegant and 2 others like this.
  9. GridIsntBald

GridIsntBald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also Ether diamond. It has ability to block magic so it's definitly an OP mineral.

zerol1 likes this.
  10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It is both ways around, so it isn't good for Greed or Gravurnum which is/would be attribute-less.

11. GridIsntBald

GridIsntBald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's disappointing... Well lets hope moon night iron wouldn't be same then

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with Ether Diamond is that it eats all the Light and Magic Power around it. Meaning, if it is mixed in Greed, then Your Magic Power through the Items would conduct in a worst way possible. The other thing is that it is more of a Jewel rather than a Metal. Maybe it is good for a Accessory Maker, but not for Grid. Grid created the Ether Glasses for Evil Eyes King, that Helmet was a forceful Production which was only possible due to Elizabeth and his [Item Understanding].

When Evil Eyes King sees through the Ether Glasses, the Magic Power released by his Evil Eyes is absorbed by it. No output, but only Durability decreases and cracks appear. In the end it is destroyed without giving any output like a Greedy Blackhole.

Again, the Problem with Moon Night Iron is that it blocks Status. It is for everyone, the owner and as well as the target. So it can't be included in Greed, but can be used with it when making Items. It is mainly used as the Coating, like the PVC Coating on the Wires. So the inner Mechanism works properly. Otherwise, all Statuses of Radwolf would be neutralised when he uses a Magic Machine. Assume Grid or Braham without their Titles! Yeah, it would be pretty horrible.

So how would you use it? Suppose, you are making a Sword. The Blade can be made with Greed + Moon Night Iron. However, the Handle should always be of only Greed or something other than the Moon Night Iron. Otherwise, your Statuses would also be neutralised. A Sword with: Blade (Moon Light Iron + Greed) and Handle (Greed) may help you in cutting Dragons and some other Absolute Beings with correct Technique and Power Level, that is.

So [Ether Diamond] and [Moon Night Iron] are two Double Edged Swords as far as I have thought about them. They are Tactical Weapons, and are to be used that way. If used any other way, you'll hurt yourself.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    Gymgym and JHI like this.
  13. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there must be a way to control their effects. Like the Povia's ring sets goals. Likewise, the ego must have control over strength of item.
    And I'm sure the item has no effect on its owner. According to this logic, the new sword should have burned Grid.

Ether is an ideal energy against magic, but if it absorbs the magic of its owner, who will use it? Even among swordsmen, the strongest skills use not only the energy of the sword, but also mana. I think if you add Ether Diamond / Ether to an item, then he will get a chance to completely / partially neutralize magic. The same is with Moon Night Iron, it will give a chance to temporarily neutralize part of the status, that is either weaken the enemy, or block the effect on you from some skill, such as "Doom".

++++++
    The main problem with the Ethereal Diamond is the inability to work with it, like the Regi Stone. Grid lacks skill, even accessory maker Elizabeth or dwarfs cannot work with it.

Regi Stone wasn't mentioned for nothing, it has great potential. Pavranium moved by itself because of the ego. If you make a large ego item from the Regi Stone, its combat power will be incredible. And if you make a full armor? The ego will take away the weight for the user, but in reality it will be the strongest armor weighing like a mountain. Any attack will weaken on impact, and your blow, on the contrary, will crush the target. Only an irrational force like the Sword Saint's Energy will help here there.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    Gymgym and zerol1 like this.
  14. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the opposite, the new mineral of the Grid needs to have all the base attributes of the world: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light and Darkness, all fused together with, and Mana, Aura and Will applied to everything, something like the Chaos attribute.

A mineral that tries to represent the origin of the world of Satisfy which is Chaos, having all the attributes along with mana and aura, together with Will, following the opposite of having no attribute so as not to generate conflict, why not having all the attributes united to feed something? For example, it would be as if this stone had everything united in balance, one feeding and generating the other in a cycle and Mana, Aura and Will affecting all elements, from the moment it is mixed with another material that breaks this balance everything would serve as food for this new material, for example, if this "Chaos stone" were mixed with a Fire Stone, the Fire element would be dominant and devour all other attributes, leaving only an extremely strong Fire, the Fire would devour the wind and get bigger, after that he would devour the wood that emerged from the union of Water and Earth growing even more, finally he would become the biggest source of light absorbing the Light element and thus devouring the Darkness, in the process he would also devour all Mana, Aura and Will of these attributes, in the end only he is left.

If it were to put a magic in the mineral, in my opinion it would be the magic of Mumud, which represents the magic's essence, which is to shape it in the form and use that the person desires, in the case of the will it would be the Ego of the mineral, and the aura would be the energy of living beings.

Gymgym likes this.
  15. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we take the description of the sword, then the Divine Stone has all the attributes.

Another interesting question:
    The Grandmaster told Grid that at first the Demigod was stronger than the Transcendent, but had less potential. So why, with all the knowledge and opportunity, the Grandmaster did not become a legend and move towards myth? Is the potential of a legend worse than that of a transcendent or god?