Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, the [Fire Dragon Sword] is also somewhat based on the [Muksabal] Blueprint. This means that the Blueprint can be modified in the future to make it better. The better Production Materials Grid gets, the better the Sword created would be. Just think of a [Muksabal] Sword created with [Gravurnum (Greed + Divine Stone)] + [White Tiger's Breath that has absorbed the Blue Dragon's] + [Disintegrate (Braham's Legendary Great Magic)]. It would be bonkers. This would most likely be as fast as Blue Dragon Dao, but more fatal with all that Weight and Speed. The All Attribute Damage from Divine Stone, Attribute-less Legendary Great Magic [Disintegrate], and Grid's Epics present in the [Gravurnum] would add more Destructive Charm to it. Also, the White Tiger's Breath would increase the Defense of the User as well. It would be a Perfect Weapon for Mercedes. Become a God Killer, hehe he he....

Also, this is not the whole Repayment from Kraugel's side, but don't forget that Kraugel is also Lord's Mentor in Swordsmanship. Lord would get to learn the [Sword Saint's Swordsmanship]—Mixture of Kraugel's Current Swordsmanship and Matchless Swordsmanship. And I think, this would be the Enough Payment for the [White Tiger Sword Owned by Kraugel].

That being said, the White Tiger Sword has been in the hands of Kraugel since its Production Date to Present, from Normal Rating to the Current Unknown Rating. No doubt it would be one of the Strongest Swords in the Satisfy, because it has been with the [Sword Saint]—the Peak Swordsmanship in Current Era. Thus, at the Myth Rating, it would surpass many Myth-rated Swords. Being a Growth-type Item, it might have developed an Ego and the Conditions of Use only to 'Kraugel'. Meaning, it would be the most suitable Sword for Kraugel in the long run. This is the reason why it is a big deal for Kraugel. This is also the reason why I want to know its Current Description.

The situation with Growth-type Items is similar to Fallout Shelter game: The Legendary NPCs can be Helpful to you, but never the Best. It is because of their HP. Only the Level 1 NPCs with the Full Endurance Training can be the Best.

LayZhang likes this.
  2. oic

oic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid wanted learn fireball for a while now and he has more than 2500 intel now for it

3. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember it being said that fire dragon sword being based on Muksabal but may I just forgot, but I could argue that Grid could create better fire dragon sword if instead using up item creation on Kraugel he used it for creation for fire dragon sword since system would help him create best sword for the material he planned to use.

I would argue that some of Grid newer swords where Grid thinks outside of box, already surpass things he can create with blueprints, like like the sword created with The Moon Night Iron or the blood sword thing. Of course I know Grid will make even stronger weapons in the future, but I say Grid makes best things when he doesnt limit himself to blueprints and creates stuff based idea of: "could I make weapon like this", those things dont have to be best stat-wise but still can go beyond what normal weapons can do.

I disagree that teaching Lord is enough, thats level of more normal help between friends, Honestly Grid could teached Lord sword dances and he wouldnt be any weaker, since he is super NPC level he can learn and master sword dances really fast, I would go as far to say that he may have been better off that way. since sword dances are a ritual and since Lord has divine power stats which should have good compability ritual part of sword dances, I know its mostly limited to rebecca but divine stat is divine stat, no matter the god, he is son of god himself so techncially in the future he should have access to divine power related to grid. and divine stat helps here. Whats more Lord could technically learn magic from Braham, which has good compability with grid sword dances.

The fact that the sword is growing with Kraugel doesnt take away from scale of help he recived from Grid it actually reinforces the fact that Kraugel is nowhere near repaying Gird, He litereally got best sword he could hope for, its exactly sword he wanted and grows along with him. He couldnt get better sword then this.

My main problem with Kraugel repaying Grid is that all this repayment doesnt come at any cost to himself, you could say that using item creation for Kraugel was like sacrificing finger for him since its something he can never get back, he sacrificed a chance he could use to make himself stronger in the future on someone else. But Kraugel isnt willing to do same for Grid, he isnt willing to sacrifice chance to make himself stronger on Grid.

4. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Kraugel finally has Muller's Techniques... And just shocked Mir by innovating on them.

I seriously doubt Mir will die though. He's too good a character and all that character development can't go to waste... It's the Old Man Harem for him!

Mostly can't learn new spells anymore. Chiyou's blessing optimized Grid's existing abilities in a way that it killed his magic potential... Braham was bummed about that earlier (but also appreciated it that Chiyou's influence had obviously been meant to help Grid).

5. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't Grid unable to learn new magic properly bcs Hayate's interferences (Him wanted Grid to balance his fighting and sword(?) energy and harmonize both energies)?? I remember that Braham got sulking and had wanted to rip the very person that make the infinite fighting energy block Grid's mana circulation, even tho he knew that the interferences really help Grid became more stronger. CMIIW

6. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword Dance has fixed magic damage which depends on the skill level, not the intelligence. The Magic Missile is not included in the Sword Dance at all, and what can we say about 200% damage when the weakest dance itself gives more than 500% damage.
    If swordsmanship and magic have reached unity, then the damage must be a percentage of physical and magical, otherwise a second Hurent will appear, which does not depend at all on the characteristics that are the strongest side of the Grid.
    As a result, the Sword Dance now represents the form of two separate parts. It's as if he's activating swordsmanship with one hand and magic with the other. This is certainly stronger than normal fencing, but it does not reach the level of " Unity of Magic and Swordsmanship"(A player like Kraugel could achieve even more if he possessed Pagma's Swordsmanship and Braham's Magic separately.)

To say that the magic in the sword dance is stronger than that of other players is also wrong, since it is only a shadow of Braham's magic. We have one spell(magic missile) for comparison, which means that Braham's Magic should be 40 times stronger than normal. Imagine if 4000+ % magic damage is added to the already physical damage of the sword dance. This will be the second coming of Madra.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this isn't for argument purpose.

Kraugel, he himself, said that his repayment is nowhere near the [White Tiger Sword]. How to repay Grid, I don't know! If he can teach his Techniques to Grid, like NPCs such as Biban and Hayate can do, then he should teach Grid [Dual Sword Mastery] Skill. As I also know, this wouldn't be enough as well. You can imagine whatever you want, but what is going to happen isn't in your hands. Objectively speaking, Grid is strong enough already, has many kinds of Skills and Titles. If I am talking from the perspective of a Player, that is. So it doesn't matter whether Kraugel suffers or not, that is, unless he is stronger than Grid himself.

8. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course I know this is out of our hands, I do agree Grid is strong enough already, but I was mostly talking mostly from perespective of person, Its not really about making Kraugel suffer.

Its just that author in last two chapters made Kraugel, look quiet bad, he talked all the stuff about repaying the great help he got from Grid, So character itself acknowledges how much Grid helped him, but his actions dont match his words, last two chapters made it seem like Kraugel is type of person who will repay help he recieved from others....as long as it doesnt cost him anything.

9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like Braham may get his Old Powers as a Vampire in the future. At that time he would be pretty strong. Even as only a Vampire, he was a Vampire Duke previous to Marie Rose, who could defeat the Vampire Marquis Fenrir alone. Currently, after regaining his Powers as a Direct Descendant Vampire, he would be even more Powerful because of being [Duke of Wisdom] and [Legendary Great Magician]. It is even when he hasn't even regained his Full Powers as a Legend. Makes you wonder how Powerful he truly would be once he regains his Full Powers as a Direct Descendant Vampire and a [Legendary Great Magician]?

The only way I see him regaining his past Racial Status is with the help of Blood King and Marie Rose. Maybe the [Blood of Marie Rose] would be the Main Ingredient in this process. If [Marie Rose's Blood] can even cure the Insanity of the Insane Dragon Nevartan, then Braham should also be able to regain his Powers as a Vampire from the Blood. The only problem is: Would Marie Rose cooperate with this?

LayZhang likes this.
  10. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    If Grid fingers her she would give him everything he wants

11. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the magic damage of the sword dances are based off intelligence though since it affects the magic damage, and the swords attacks are physical damage, and even a weak legendary magic that is of the lower end of what braham uses is super op (more so than epic and unique spells) since it ignored magic defense completely

Also since Grid is stat monster who gets almost twice the amount of stats per level, plus gets stats from tailoring, plus the newly obtained skill, magic missile is gonna be the skill that gives him the most stats. The cooldown is 5 seconds, every time its on cooldown he gets a random stat.

also the fact that he has 9 skill points goin into intelligence isnt a bad thing, it only makes his existing spells stronger AND it grows his mana pool (mana is used for item skills), we still have yet to see all the benefits of him growing his mana core to the level of a Great Magician, and he has the chance to do it again in the future. The 9 stats is basically the same thing as a regulars magic user who puts all of their stats into intelligence and those are just extra stat points he got through his achievements, so eventually his magic damage will be comparable if not greater than his regular sword attacks. Besides, when he becomes a myth, he might be able to improve his magic utilization.

Not to mention all his skills have much longer cooldowns so when those are used up he just spams magic missile on top of his regulars attacks

Also dragon would have a spell attached. "★ The spells that are expressed are limited to basic spells and each sword dance has a different spell."
    Grids magic swordsmanship is a passive skill that automatically applies it using the magic circles Braham left in his body

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  12. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    magic missile in the first place is just some smithing tool in the story
    detect just for help to sense enemy and
    alarm is delay spell to confuse and attack his enemy
    don't grid have decoy or whatever it's that make enemy flinch
    i thinks that's the spell that grid can use outside his sword dance (rune power i don't take it as magic even it use magic damage and it usage is limited anyway)

13. nicklima

nicklima New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send me the discord link in private? Its hard catching up on the pages here

14. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point Grid its a support magician with that in mind he should atleast learn enchant weapon and mana jamming or even braham elemental magic that boost properties but reduces durability, also what the hell is the requirement for shield?, Grid inteligence reached over 5000 for 3 secs and shield wasent unlocked but he can use it in the sword dances

15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to Overgeared Wiki, the link to Overgeared Discord is on the Main/Browser Page.

16. nicklima

nicklima New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately its expired, or i cant access it

17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Then go to Overgeared Subreddit, there—you would find the new link to Overgeared Discord.

18. oic

oic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    White tiger sword is worth like more than $60 million+. I don't think Kraguel paid Grid this amount. Grid only promised to make Kraugel items because of battlefield and killing of immortals. I don't think those favors amount to $60 million+, thus Kraugel owe Grid big.
    Grid made Katz a similar growth type sword and didn't Grid ask Katz for a private plane for it?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid didn't ask anything from Katz, it was just a joke which was misunderstood by the later.

Also, Maybe Jishuka payed more than $60 Million for the Myth-rated [Red Phoenix Bow] in the long run. I don't know why, but I feel pretty sad for Jishuka! She supported Grid from the very beginning, although it might have been for mutual benefit but it is fact that can't be ignored. Then she literally helped Grid arranging the Funds to establish the Overgeared Kingdom. Since then, she has been supporting Grid. She wanted to be Grid's Lover and the Messenger of the Overgeared God, but she got none in the return. Although I know that Grid has his own priorities, like Yura and the upcoming arc against the Gods where only Named NPCs would be efficient enough. It is even when Overgeared Members have grown so much, but they still can't go beyond the Named NPCs like Piaro and Mercedes. It feels like Satisfy has become a [World of Grid and Named NPCs] rather than a VRMMORPG for Players. This is also a reason why I feel more bad for Jishuka. It feels like Normal Users, or even some of the 5 Miracles like Hurent and Haster, and Ten Meritorious Retainers wouldn't be able to surpass these Super-grade Named NPCs like Zikfrector and Legendary Named NPCs like Braham, Piaro, and Mercedes. Well, I am talking from a Player's Perspective, so I feel bad for them. So much ranting, I know!

As for the [White Tiger Swords] owned by Kraugel and Katz—their value should be more than that of Jishuka's [Red Phoenix Bow]. It is because they would be more Powerful at the Myth-rating because of being grown from the Normal Rating. For Katz, it would be especially good because of Marie Rose's Influence and his Class: [Beriache's Warrior]. He might even get something like Hidden Synergy with the Sword.

Overall, Kraugel didn't do enough to repay Grid, if I talk about from this perspective.

LayZhang likes this.
  20. King Lo

King Lo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think this is hard to keep up with, you arent ready for the discord.