Discussion Overlord: reproduction issues

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Thousandswords, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    it'll be interesting to see that if he is ever died, he become an un-undead instead. that is to say, a living being. perhaps for a limited time. or perhaps until he is killed again. (kind of like Weed, the mc of LMS's abilities in the game)

what would the guardian's reaction be, especially albedo and shalltear, now that he is actually 'capable', iykwim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're literally programmed to love him (or well, Albedo is atleast), It's basically a basic instinct for them to want to fck him. Doesnt matter than they can't.

3. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    but it shows that they can grow and also think. . .
    remember hist test to his guardians like for example with the human maid, the lizard men, and the likes. . .

4. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    lol thinking about these things seriously. It can't happen and won't happen. If you really want to think about it just find a plausible explanation with magic. There's magic to summon goblins, revive people or even stop time. Making an avatar and then having a baby won't be that big a deal.

5. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    You're pretty worried mate.....? You wanna have his children too???

6. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    well, no....but I wanna watch the process Albedo and Shalltear have his children...

7. Mystic.reader

Mystic.reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too will go with he is a Japanese mc so it is out of question. subtle hints i have picked up from the novels confirms he is the typical Japanese isekai mc when it involves the said subject.

8. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    Like others said, maybe with pouring magic or the World Class Item "Wish Upon The Stars".

:blobpeek:If he gets a penis he won't be able to get a boner due to emotion repression. :blob_zipper_mouth:

tak likes this.
  9. BloodredAi

BloodredAi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... i think we have to worry more about the chemical side of things in that case. Even with emotion repression, it wouldn't necessarily be impossible for a biological dude to get a boner... But since Ainz is a skeleton, even if he magically crafts himself a dick, he can't naturally produce those chemicals. That said though, if he can produce a dick, chances are producing the necessary chemicals magically won't be a problem either. The 'Magic pouring' method is still the most likely method to actually work, but worst case scenario, a turkey baster may suffice...