@OverlyFriendly Playing Pokémon

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by OverlyFriendly, Jul 11, 2019.

1. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Your loli aura made the elite four and the champion restrict their Z moves..

*is amazed that you level upped your aura to invade a game console*

2. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    But!!!!
    I'm not a loli... orz
    omg D:
    I just... :(

I'm going to rage on team rainbow damn rocket :mad:

GonZ555 likes this.
  3. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats the loli* have fun~

4. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Going through my cartridge copy of white 2 right now.

To evolve my eevee into a Vaporeon I had to go through the battle subway and I always died at the last few battles to a moxied krokorok or multiple crits in a row.

Leftovers on Servine was a great combo with Leech seed, and I liked that leaf tornado gave a good chance of lowering accuracy that helped me. Put a charcoal on Growlithe since I didnt have anything better and an eviolite on eevee which really helped it actually survive. Managed to die 7 times against the single train before I could win and was about to give up getting my water stone but after my first go at double battles I finally got my 3Bp for the water stone.

I got the fire stone quite early on, but I decided to wait till Growlithe learns Flare Blitz, so even if I forget the moves I can easily use a heart scale to get them back.

I'm also planning to complete the regional pokedex, and as much as the national I can since it is my "Hub World"
    I already have the legit event deoxys and several keldeo (had so many I gave some away) but I used that server to get some event pokemon, but only used it till I got Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect for my pokedex.

I need Pokemon White and Black to get the victini, however I dont know where I've put my white cartridge and my Black saved data cannot be accessed. I plan to clean it with alcohol tomorrow and see if that changes anything. I have used a cotton swab and it helped making it easier to read the cartridges better but little else.

5. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MAN MY BLACK 2 CARTRIDGE IS WORKING!!!
    I totally forgot what I had on there, and I remember just messing around and having like 5 lucky eggs and 3 exp shares via messing around with trading on my real old hub world.
    Oh man I havent been on it since before X and Y came out jesus christ.
    Too bad I didnt bother to transfer my 28 master balls to it and all the other lucky eggs... oh well :v
    All lost to the abyss now

6. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to stick to Pokemon DS games for awhile or roms because the wires are bent inside my Nintendo 3DS... have to buy a new one. :S