Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by vita1961, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:01 AM.
The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
beifeng is totally OP
Everyone Else is a Rerurnee - but only around 100 chapter or so
Just search jp web novels .
Were you living under the rock or something?
Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan
Gourmet Food Supplier
Arifureta, only read it from 1st till 2nd volume after that stop.
Definitely Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
ONII-SAMA IS JESUS
Skeleton Knight, in Another World
The Girl Who Ate a Death God
Come on, stuff gets funny after that and it's compete, not to say the side stories after it ended are pure gold, that abbysgate arc doe it
Also emotionless overpowered chars...
Kumo desu ga nani ka?
A. Light/Web Novels
1. Forgotten Conqueror
- The story revolves around Kaidus Reilt Paltos, who was reincarnated into a different era. Such a long time has passed since he was given another life, he decided to search for the motive of his reincarnation, his origins and the status of his past-life adversaries. Accompany Kaidus on his journey towards his goal as he wishes to protect his family, research the world's history, and finishes the things he couldn't done in his past. He will meet new people as he adapts in his surroundings, he will encounter new enemies as he enrolls in a school full of elitism and he will obliterate the ones who dare to endanger his family and his life, and he will experience situations which requires his ancient knowledge, incomprehensible skills, and enormous strength.
2. Main Character Hides His Strength (Juin Gongi Himeul Sungim)
- Dubbed as the Enemy of the World, Sung Chul Kim resolved to halt the apocalypse called 'prophecy of the end'. With such incredible strength alone, no matter how much he raised it, there were still unsuccessful results. Therefore, he decided to acquire the power of magic, thereby goes on a journey to learn magic undercover-ly from 'The Mages' who were his most hated adversaries.
3. The King of the Battlefield
- Mu Young has suddenly gone back forty years in time. Prior to that, he was an assassin of the Forest of Death and was about to die. By realizing he had truly gone back in time, he decided to fix the humanity's dereliction and clash with the seventy-two demons of the Underworld, all by himself.
4. M E M O R I Z E
- Su Hyun Kim chose to travel back ten years, to the first time he was summoned to the another world called Hall Plains. Before he chose to do so, he was a man who had accomplished all the missions of Hall Plains, and he got into his hands the almighty power 'Zero Code'. But amid all of his accomplishments, he was a man who had lost everything. Join Su Hyun as he will start over and do the things he couldn't done before.
5. Acquiring Talent in a Dungeon
- People will enter a dungeon in midnight after falling asleep. Hee Chul Kim falls into the dungeon for the first time. There, he was placed into a dangerous situation as the dungeon was swarming with monsters. Resolving to fight and kill them for survival, he gains skills and abilities not only usable inside a dungeon, but in reality as well!
6. My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending (Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai)
- A student who was addicted in a role-playing game dubbed as 'Brave Hearts', Kazuki Hirazawa suddenly found himself in another world and was in possession of a different person. Later then he identified that his character was none other than Harold Stokes, who in the story of the game he loved was the most hated person! Moreover, he also discovered that the world he was suddenly called into was that in the same game! Possessing the knowledge of the original game as his advantage, accompany Harold who will overcome the death flags in his surroundings, as he also resolved to gain strength to deal with such situations.
7. Goblin Slayer
- A female priest decided to become an adventurer and then immediately formed a party of four. On her first adventure, she and her teammates were placed in jeopardy by the vicious monsters called goblins. As she was nearly fell for the vile hands of these rotten creatures, thereupon came a man who instantly decapitate them. "W-who are you..?" The priestess asked. Clad in a helmet that hides his face, armor that can protect his body, various weapons for killing goblins, and a shield capable of defending, the man who saved the female priest is called 'Goblin Slayer'.
8. Summoned Slaughterer (Yobidasareta Satsurikusha)
- Trained with various martial arts of the world, Hifumi Tohno was called into another world to be a Hero for a certain kingdom. Upon arriving to that world, as his killer instincts were no longer restrained, he goes on a killing spree by slaughtering various knights and even the mastermind of the summoning, the king, was not an exemption! Thereafter, the man who is devoid of morals chose to travel the world, and he will slay anyone who will get in his way and jeopardize his life.
9. The Irregular at Magic High School (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
- In a world where science and magic co-exist, there resides a certain boy who was treated as a 'defective' in his family. His name is Tatsuya Shiba, who just enrolled in First High School as a high school student. There, the result of his examination were quite low-scored, thereby placing him in the second course and depicted as inexpert in magic. But unknown to people, especially in the school, was that he retains extraordinary technical knowledge, have physical combat capabilities and possesses unique magical techniques.
10. The Golden Word Master ~The Unique Cheat of the Man Dragged in by Four Heroes~ (Konjiki no Moji Tsukai ~Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat~)
- Hiiro Okamura was summoned into a different world along with his four classnates. But in the world they were called into, the ones responsible for the Hero summoning were only expecting four heroes, and then Hiiro's title was became 'Innocent Bystander'. The book-loving student immediately decided to seperate from his four heroes classmates and go on an adventure by himself because he was uninterested in a 'heroes-save-the-world' thing -- that explains his title, but what lies within him was a unique magic called 'Word Nagic' the power to embody the image of a word.
11. Mythical Spirit Chronicles (Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~)
- A young man whose nane is Haruto Amakawa suddenly died. But then he was resurrected in the body of a boy named Rio. Rio wants revenge for her mother who was killed in front of him. Thereupon, Rio, along with the memories of Haruto awakens an unknown 'special power'. Prior to that, Rio encountered an abduction incident that involves the two princesses of a certain kingdom and he decided to save them. Later then, he was given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for rich and powerful. Accompany the poor orphan in a school full of elitism that turns out to be an extremely unpleasant and detestable place.
12. Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life (Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei)
- Dran is a human born as a child of a farmer. But before, he was the oldest dragon who decided to accept his death as heroes came for his life. When his soul was adrift, it suddenly reborn into a human baby! And now, he is possessing enormous amounts of power due to his soul being a dragon. Join Dran as he encounters various creatures then later enters the magic academy.
13. Instant Death
- Tomochika Dannoura was panicking, not knowing what to do as the dragon was attacking their sighseeing bus after she, along with other people, were summoned into another world. Amid the chaos, thereupon she saw a boy, who appears to be sleeping calmly. "Hey! Wake up! Wake up!" She screamed, trying to wake him up. The boy, whose name is Yogiri Takatou, soon got up. Then the two immediately found out that the rest of the people summoned were given special powers by a certain 'Sage' who goes by the name of 'Shion'. Yogiri and Tomochika were left behind as dragon baits due to that they were not given special powers. The dragon was attacking, Tomochika was panicking. But the unfazed Yogiri, unbeknownst to the woman beside him, the certain 'Sage' and the people escaped, was that he have a power called 'Instant Death'. Growth cheats? Infinite magic power? The ability to utilize all archetypes? What’s the point if this power ends everything with a single attack?
14. Revolution of the 8th Class Mage
- Ian Page was the first humanity's 8th Class Mage. He achieved so by successfully breaking through the 6th Class, then managed to the 7th Class, and finally achieved the 8th Class. To put it simply, he became the most powerful mage in the world. The world was now peaceful after a lifetime of conflict and slaughter, Ian is now old, wishes to live the rest of his life in peace and try to find salvation for all the blood he spilled. But his old friend could not bear him as powerful. And so, maddened by paranoia, his old friend betrayed him by killing him. But in his last breath, Ian managed to cast a time magic that allowed him to travel back to time, to when he was a young boy. Retaining his past-life knowledge, Ian decided to do this better so that in the end, there were no regrets.
15. Defiled Hero
- Izayoi was a thirteen years old boy who was summoned into another world then faught as a hero there for three years. After years of fighting, he was betrayed by his most trusted person, his master. Five years later, he, who was supposed to have died, was summoned once again into the world where he was betrayed. Thereafter, he chose to discard his past and decided to travel the world while hiding his background.
16. Genocide Reality
- All the first year students were teleported to a mysterious dungeon. Class 2-F's Wataru Shinzo recognized it like the game he mastered, namely: 'Genocide Reality' or shortly, 'Geno-Real', a classic 3D Dungeon Role-Playing Game. Therefore, to quench his thirst for enjoyment of the murderous labyrinth, he decided to seperate from his friends and go to the deepest area alone.
17. The Greatest Magic Master's Retirement Plan (Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku)
- Ars Reigis is a soldier who, at the age of sixteen, had just completed his duties for the military. He is also a mage, who stands at the top among a hundred of mages, thereby considered him as the country's strongest mage. Later then, Ars decided to retire but the country could not let this slip by because he is considered the most valuable asset considering his strength. What will Ars do in such a situation?
B. Visual Novels
1. The Grisaia Trilogy (The Fruit of Grisaia [Grisaia no Kajitsu], The Labyrinth of Grisaia [Grisaia no Meikyuu], The Eden of Grisaia [Grisaia no Rakuen])
- In Mihama Academy, an institution established to nurture students, there enrolls a certain Yuuji Kazami. Before so, Yuuji was a hitman whose capable of doing odd jobs at Ichigaya. Resolving to wanting to live an ordinary life, he then later becomes a student of Mihama Academy. But the school consists of only five students, and these students were only females, thereby declaring Yuuji as the first male student!
2. Tokyo Babel
- Sorami Kugutsu was summoned to Tokyo Babel -- a floating city in another world that is on the verge of destruction, as the subject of victim by the tower's first floor master. As she was nearly fell for that master's hands, to the point of near-death situation, thereupon a man came to rescue her, who goes by the name of Setsuna Tendou. This man, Setsuna, was a some sort of an android, cyborg or robot. A being far from humanity who was summoned to Tokyo Babel by a certain woman called Lilith. Setsuna then faught against the first floor's master with his extraordinary combat prowess and reflexes, then momentarily defeated it. Sorami then immediately decoded to join Setsuna in his journey.
3. Eden ~They Were Only Two, On The Planet~
- The story concerns Ryou Haruna, a soldier who was in the military for seven years. There, he had a very successful career within the special forces. As he was honed by countless battles he spent time with, he became emotionless. Everytime he makes a method, he does not let his emotions to obstruct. Join Ryou as he was given orders to watch over a certain scientist, Sion, in an isolated facility.
4. Eustia of the Tarnished Wings (Aiyoku no Eustia)
- Caim Astraea, a freelance ex-assassin, is doing odd jobs for money. He had lost his home and family when he was a child. As his life was changing, he became adapted to the lower city dubbed as 'Prison' -- a harsh society swarming with illegal activities such as prostitution, lawlessness, slavery, illegal drugs and such. In one of his missions, there he finds a young girl who contracts the wing-desease that spreads throughout the city. But this girl's resembles the light that reminds him the incident long ago which had taken away his family and home. What will Caim do with this young girl he met?
5. Crimson Rafflesia
- The story revolves around two individuals. The former is Sho Relien, a young female assassin of a certain corporation who is capable of using swords. She has something she desires so bad, and that is to confront a certain person. And that person is the latter, whose name is Kaison Voltaire, he is a young boy who resolved to hunt down Sho for the purpose of revenge for his old friend, Mikaela, whom she killed. This is a dark-fantasy story about truth and lies, love and hate, and a field of decaying flowers.
pfft, brother beifeng is full of love.
the fact that he is cold towards you is simply because you're outside of his strike zone.
and you call yourself a member of the gentleman alliance?
The Lazy King
he's too lazy to think or feel
owh well... big bro beifeng indeed never look at me even though i'm always in the back during elder Xueti running camp. Maybe i should just stop wearing such accessories around my stuff.
king of the battlefield
Separate names with a comma.