Spoiler Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Sep 20, 2018.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! This couple only had misunderstandings at the beginning when MC was dealing with her PTSD from past life and her belief that ML contributed to her death. After those misunderstandings are cleared up, things are smooth sailing. They have minor couple fights, but you can tell that it's nothing serious or relationship-breaking.

Ex. ML ate vinegar over 3rd prince (who managed to remember past life) getting to hear MC play qin. 3rd prince was taunting him with this, making him feel insecure over MC. MC doesn't play qin in this life.

MC immediately sees something's wrong with ML. ML tries to lie, but totally fails and even confesses. MC reassures him of her affections, but basically banishes him to the couch for a while lol.

To be fair, this was almost a sensitive traumatic point for MC and even ML recognized it. In 1st life, MC used to play qin as a way to get close to 3rd prince (her affection was wasted on that scum...). Her skill was good, but her teacher always told her she lacked heart. So that combination meant MC wasn't inclined to play qin after rebirth. However, she thinks it over again and thinks that she can manage to play with heart now, and that playing the qin again for ML isn't a bad thing.

ML hears her playing the qin and immediately goes over to apologize, telling her not to force herself. They pretty much make up right here.

2. elfrida

elfrida Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coule some kind soul post the Link to the manhwa :aww:

3. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the bowl of noodles
    It was his birthday and was super happy he got the noodles from the MC, who doesn't know it was his birthday.
    He equated them to longevity noodles people eat on their birthdays.

MC felt bad that he sat in the dark for so long.

4. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything behind the death of MC's father?

OKDR likes this.
  5. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killed by the Su family
    MC's father was a pawn for the Su family

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    about Mu father...(from my understanding the MTL).
    - He is actually a concubine born from a fallen Mu family...(one of the six fallen noble family like ML's biological father). He and his mother got exiled(?) from Mu family before the Mu is fallen. So kind of blessing in disguise, here.
    - I am thinking he is then become some hidden guards of the old lady Su or maybe someone old lady Su found(?).
    - He became Xu Yanhan/ Su Qing's husband at the scheme of Lady Su to control XY...but he fallen in love with XY. and grandma Li is actually not his mother. So that cruel grandma is not MC's grandma thankfully.
    - Later, he began suspicious about XY's identity...and want to know who she is actually that make Old Su do the scheme. So, he began investigate XY's real identity.
    - So, the Su know what Mu papa do and they silence him aka killed him.
    - Thankfully, before he died he already write(?) a letter that told about his real identity, his result of investigation to his old friend.... and really later, after knowing MC do investigate her real identity, the old friend gave the letter to her. This gave relief to XY as Mu daddy is really sincere to her (she know in her heart but still need some proof)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  7. notawordybirdy

notawordybirdy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone hit me up with the links for the raw?

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    OKDR likes this.
  9. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give the link to the manhua? I saw in novelupdates that its been adapted to one but couldn't find it when i googled it. :cookie:

zemblenity and digitalreader like this.
  10. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T.T why can’t the author pair him up? This is the saddest thing, like saddest thing. To watch your love be happy with someone else, I cant imagine how lonely he must be. But I wonder what made him so quiet? It is he’s naturally like that. Unless he’s autistic.

But, if his ma was raped by one of the Emperor’s brother, it would still be in the same gene pool. They should be related on the grandfather side. I honestly don’t know why the fuss, they were separate by almost two generations. Their grandparents were siblings, so emperor and XY should be like cousins and so were the Mc and Ml. Unless, Ml was much older than Mc; and his father was in the same generation as the princess while mc’s mom was a little older than Ml’s generation. That would mean Ml and XY were cousin while their parents, princess and emperor, were siblings—that is weird but shouldn’t b much of a problem. It feel like she was marrying an uncle, but he’s not her mom’s brother; ML was her mom’s uncle’s son.

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think even if ML's father is Emperor's brother, they can get married as they are not from same surname as the one who has royal blood is MC's grandma. Usually some people surname is following what her/his father's surname. So, MC and ML is from different surname and can married to each other.
    In another novel, biao (cousin with different surname) can still get married even if they are same grandfather.. but tang cousin (cousin with same surname) can't get married to each other even if their grandfathers is not same.

Please correct.me if I am wrong...this is based of many chinese historical story that I read

12. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's real father is 1 of the patriarch of powerful clan at that time. No blood relationship with the emperor. At that time, those clans held some powers in government via their daughters (as palace concubines and their sons, the princes). So later when the emperor want to curb their power, they retaliate by rape the empress. Then the empress (who loves the emperor) help shoulder the crime of killing those princes (the 1 killed them all is the emperor), and then exiled herself to cold palace. That's why the empress held reputation of very bad empress, because she "killed" all other emperor's son to remove her son's "obstacle". The emperor later exterminate those clans, that's why the only princes left is those with not really strong mother clan. The emperor couldn't bring himself to kill ML because the emperor loves the empress. And to protect ML, he pretend to not favor ML and send ML to far away places, so emperor's enemy wont targeting ML. The only 1 left alive know about this is emperor's sister (MC's grandma).

13. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my small ethnic Asian culture, ancestors came from northern china, you are right. Cousin of the same last name cannot marry in most cases. So for example, long time ago, my auntie had made an unofficial proposal to my mom to let my sister marry Auntie's son. This is possible because my family has a different last name than my auntie, who is my mother's biological sister. However, my Uncle from my dad's side would not be able to make this same proposal because of the last name. However there was a case where my cousin was said he could not marry his current wife because on the relative spectrum he was the son and she was aunt. I dont know how that came to be because she had a different last name. I can only assume, since that was her mother's second husband, maybe she was a child from a previous marriage that was closely related to my cousin's parents.

All these are complicate. I don't even know who to call auntie and uncles because we have different terms for older uncle, and younger uncle; a term for the uncles on my mom's side. We have one term for auntie; and different term for sister-in-law/brother-in-law. But my list of pronounce for relatives in my culture isn't even close to the actual Chinese mandarin's list (too much in this one).

14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is ML a rape child, or emperor's child?

15. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    ML= child from empress with the man who rape the empress, the rapist is patriarch of 1 of the clan who become emperor's enemy in the past. In other words, ML is child of emperor's enemy.

16. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor empress

17. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed that this novel also has a manhua version. But i couldn't find it in google. Does someone know the link to it??

kiraikirei likes this.
  18. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/635308
    But you can only read till chapter 23 as the next chapters are locked and I don't know how to unlock it.
    Although it's a bit hard to read and had too many ads, if you're fine then you can read on a free website https://m.gufengmh8.com/manhua/jiaonvdufei/
    I hope this will help :blobpopcorn:

zemblenity and Pomee like this.
  19. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand that. I'm also from Asia and we also have different terms for relatives like you told. Even for our cousins husbands or wives and each is different if they are from the paternal side or maternal side.