Picked Up Pampering My Cute Pet

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by 666666, Jul 12, 2020.

1. 666666

666666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can somebody please pick Pampering My Cute Pet up again:aww::aww::aww:? I felt that this novel looks very interesting but I think the novel has been dropped. I really want to read it but if I end up really liking it, I'll be
    sad since it has been dropped:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. So someone please please please please pick it up:aww:

Synopsis:

There’s nothing that Yu Wan has in common with her new neighbor– whether it’s charisma, personality, or cooking skills– other than that they both own dogs. Their two cute pets get along well (a bit far too well) and start what seems like a rocky friendship between the two; however, Yu Wan has more important things to worry about. Her wildly popular novel is about to take off into a drama adaptation, but the handsome, mysterious, and callous neighbor- is the director?!

[Reporter: I’ve heard that you really like raising pets, Director Shen. You have two of them, right?
    Shen Qingzhou (as he thinks of someone): I’d say three. ]

Sky2829, mily.was.here and Elliana like this.
  2. mily.was.here

mily.was.here New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I wanted to request the same.
    Also, I am new here. Can someone help me figure out how I can donate to translator groups for novels I like?
    I want to make a contribution for the translators of this book. Thank you!

Sky2829 likes this.