LCD Peerless Martial God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 8, 2015.

1. bodyrefiningcultivator

bodyrefiningcultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    b obviously and its still fuckin dumb the way it happens i only read up to 420 i peaked at the latest one translated 452 and its that same shit

2. bodyrefiningcultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    also if you compare the amount of dumb enemies in pmg to the ones in tmw you can see that in tmw almost all of them have different personas
    where as in pmg they are all the same not that there's really any comparison between the novels its like heaven and earth

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol loved the mom and "daughter in law" conversation on being too trusting. If the princess had been there I think she would believe LF would breakout of the formation but she would be worried the whole time.....and if was the bow girl she probably would side with the mom....[which where is that girl]

4. bodyrefiningcultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    i was astonished and terrified
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  5. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to stop and take a moment to admire this part of 461, no hate mind you:

"
    At the front of the wolf pack, there was a fire wolf, its body was gigantic and it had intense flames flames surrounding its body. Besides, it had… Seven tails. Its seven tails were swinging in the wind. It looked majestic.

That fire wolf must be a level seven Xuan beast, it had seven tails. Its strength was the same as a cultivator of the seventh Xuan Qi layer, it’s power was terrifying."

6. Dydreamr

Dydreamr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading this novel again, but checked the NU page because I thought i was reading another novel by the same author. The TL for this novel really is incredible. 5 chapters in one day! I really wish she had picked something else.

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    The guys chasing them, not too fast and not slow. Lin feng knows that the man isn't using his full power. Does he not figure out that oh maybe he's letting me escspe so he can follow me to the exit..

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that people know Lin fengs background there's no one being arrogant around him. So they've found someone from another kingdom to be arrogant. And die over his stupidity. Oh well there's 5 others around. Will the next one in line challenge Lin feng next?

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin feng slapping the face of the visitors. At what number will he reach before someone accepts his challenge?

And duan tian Lang~ Might as well get your measurements done for a coffin lol

10. cheval

cheval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I still prefer Lin Feng than Qin Wentian as MC. at least Lin Feng didn't try to hide his strength.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder did Lin Qian decide to go home after Lin Feng's mom was reveled or is she at school atm......

12. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seven was mentioned five times. Prime numbers. Illuminati confirmed. Half-Life 3 confirmed. Lin Feng now replaces Nicholas Cage as the One True God.

13. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mwahahahaha, slave week!!!!! :X3:

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    what an idiot....like seriously you think your thinking of the Yue Clans future by steal one grandson's woman to give to another grandson wont cause your downfall......I mean you could have used this chance to endear yourself to your lost grandson and helpfully build a bridge to your daughter that denounced you.......now you signed your death certificate

15. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so stupid that people even think it's him. For someone who could have had her at anytime, why in the world would he drug her, and in front of tons of people. The amount of retardation is beyond comprehension.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    probably strength of backers......Yue Clan/Imperial Clan would be stronger [in theory] than Lin Feng's mom

either way the 2nd Prince is being an idiot and letting emotion take over wouldn't be surprised if that was the intended plan if the poisoning was the work of the 1st Prince

MadHatter likes this.
  17. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. The 2nd prince might just be acting, but if he isn't, he literally became the biggest retard in the story.

MadHatter likes this.
  18. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same feeling. Specially since the talk the 2nd prince had with his ancestor about Lin Feng.

19. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's acting..... but if you judge his character, his love for his sister is pretty strong so when she became poisoned and the only person that was near her all day was LF he isn't thinking straight anymore. All honestly I still think it was the gramps that did the poisoning, I mean the effects trigger as soon as he asked if the Imperial Clan was going to honor its commitment and 2nd said 'no'. That and if his other grandson took the princess away then he can get the marriage and say they 'saved' her from the evil Lin Feng.......but either way Yue Clan just signed their death certificates

20. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to have to reread that to see when it triggers.

But if, as you say, the second prince loves his sister and isn't acting, it makes no sense. He's been pushing the 2 together, he knows they have deep feeling for each other, and that the princess is borderline obsessed, and I'm saying that she's on the other side of it, he would be happy. Public image be damned. But he isn't.