LCD Peerless Martial God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well people stoped just cause its slow as hell Tra
    But starting today we get 7 ch a week so a lot of people will maybe come back and read it lol
    It had a lot of people reading it before...

2. kkchaitu

kkchaitu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellow readers, the last 20/30 chapters have been a rough read. It seems like their TLC is missing or something. I am not talking about grammar or similar. I have been going to lnmtl.com to reread some chapters to make sense of the story. :( i am wondering if maybe it’s better to read from there directly in the future.

3. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt notice cause my eng isnt perfect lol i can still understan it ...

4. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 524 telling me that MC's parent dont have any prestige, duan wu ya scheme didnt make them move to defend their son~
    here we can see author IQ is standard, how he make obvious scheme but its still passed like grand scheme that cant be broken~
    while i know if MC's mother forcing DWY into despair and forcing him to confess the truth about his little sister incident, it was absolute possible to get it done~ but what DWY still do that while he feared MC's mother but MC's mother didnt even act on it~

5. kkchaitu

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol! Anyway, I will probably keep reading in spite of the usual problems with the plot/story and the translation. :). This is like MGA - some parts of the world building and story are worthy enough to keep reading.

6. kkchaitu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, problems like that do exist :).

7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    MGA took so many chapters for like what 7 realms Even know i like it and im reading it the cultivation feels kind slow lol
    I mean he doesnt lvl up for 100-200 ch then goes 2 lvls and maybe even higher

8. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I keep reading for the girls. And the very few times the mc actually does something cool. I haven't read it for awhile tho. Not since he was supposed to go to another country to compete or something.

The biggest fault in the entire novel is how hypocritical the mc and everyone is. To this day, I still can't get over how quickly and easily he forgave his mother and repaired their relationship. The woman is basically a stranger, not once in his entire life, (up to meeting her) did she ever help him.

Up to the point of him leaving the country, by far my favorite characters was the princess and his main waifu. I don't know what it's like atm tho. But I will be catching up in a bit, hence why I'm here on the LCD.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm i rly wanted to spile you but its nit a Spoiler thread and you didnt ask for any lol

10. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's mom and dad are complete trash. They killed their original son, and they minimally help the MC in times of need.
    What great parents.

11. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Spoil me on what? The only possible scenario that could change my comment is if it was something involving the princess and main waifu. In which case, sure, tell me if they betray him, or if he is cucked. It's probably the only thing that would change my opinion of them since Lin Feng's character is already as smelly as a pile of sh*t.

As for the mom, she could have helped; don't even kid yourself. If the author pulled something out his ass and says she "helped" I call bs. The only help he ever got from her, (before meeting her) is when he was attacked at the whatever trade city and one of the guy's that loved her, the emotionless swordsman helped him.

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ice Girl(forgit her name) i a fox(beast)lol
    Shes gonna get Hurt on there weeding and transfirm in a fox and then mc is gonna have ti find a pill to get her back Is that a spoiler as big as Them betraying him? lol

13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    They dont know that they killed him lol
    And if they help him a lot they will all die :p

14. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    No, in fact I have no idea how that could change my opinion. It was heavily foreshadowed the night he met her in the forest she probably wasn't a human. It further solidified when she mentioned her mom and when he met that beast that had changed into a human. The only questions that remained was what kind of beast she is and if her mom was a bit*h that would forcefully try to separate and them and try to kill the mc.

If all that had happened is she got
    mortally wounded on their wedding day, (somehow) and she reverted to her original form and the mc needs to help her change back, how is that bad?

Mercy likes this.
  15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont rly know lol
    But would you marry a beast even though shes transformd cause i feel like i wouldnt lol...

16. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, sorry for the late reply, I'm on my mobile and got a phone call. Anyway, It's not like it's beastiality. Her body completely changes into a human, her anatomy is exactly the same as a human, she's more intelligent than most humans, etc. As long as long as Lin Feng doesn't develop a certain nasty fetish, I don't see anything wrong with it. But I do see why you would be turned off, lol.

Mercy likes this.
  17. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A ''rage moment'' huh imo usually one of the most satisfying things to read on a novel...

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet hell kill them all lel
    Time to guess hiw many swords he will release? Lets goo xD

19. Jedioutcast

Jedioutcast Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the princess in that fight? I feel like I missed something. Or did Lin feng just say fuck her after meng qing got hurt?

20. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i remember for a while PMG was releasing about 40 chapters a week. was there a reason it kinda hard stopped?