Spoiler Pellua Iyagi / A Tale of Felluah

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by BlackTeaAndMallows, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PELLUA IYAGI / A TALE OF FELLUAH

Description:
    Orthez Acryl is the Duke of Tesa's eldest daughter. She is a beautiful young lady who managed to capture the heart of the kingdom's crown prince. However, rather than become the crown princess she requested marriage to an Earl of a faraway land called Fellua...

Two people who never met each other agreed to marry the other... what motivates this two behind their decision...?

https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah

And this has a lot of other raws out there of future chapters.

Please, SPOILERS anyone!!! :aww:

For the ending?
    How will the matter related to Nox and Marchioness Ricel be resolved?
    When will they totally fall in love with each other?
    And others...

Thank you very much!!!

2. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of your post I'm adding this new series to my do list now. I haven't read this story but will do and get to you but hope there will be other members with some spoiler ha hahaha because I'm interesting now.

Thank you for sharing the info...

Be In Touch!

samira01

3. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remember reading this one a long time ago. It had a super depressing vibe for some reason...:hmm: The art was good tho and it seemed like it could be a good story

4. owlzeyes

owlzeyes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rent the raw korean chapters whenever a new one comes out on Ridibooks. Sadly the manhwa still hasn't finished. It updates at least twice a month. I just try to understand based off the pictures so I don't really have spoilers sorry. But by now Arthur has found out about the fact that Orthez and Nox had a past. I think Marchioness Ricel knew too, before Arthur, because she overheard Orthez and Nox talking when Arthur left. Arthur and Orthez are definitely falling for each other or already have in my opinion. I think they have for a while now. Also they already did it iirc. The revelation about Orthez and Nox is still kind of fresh so I think the story is revolving around this topic for now. In the most recent chapter Orthez and Nox are participating in a play together(?). I'm guessing the author is trying to show us jealous Arthur. Marchioness Ricel is still hovering around Arthur.
    I love this manga and I really wish it was more popular so we can have more translated chapters.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  5. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the bits of spoilers :aww:

The story between Orthez and Nox, yeah is interesting.
    Although they may had feelings for each other, I kinda felt that Orthez knew they wouldn't/couldn't end up together because of their different status. Orthez is realistic and smart.
    So just wanna try to see him at the closest distance she can? Well... :blobpopcorn_two:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Always.

Inasible, Th.ay and karls like this.
  6. owlzeyes

Reading List:
    Link
    In the most recent chapter they were in a ball/party and orthez was dancing with nox then arthur came in and grabbed her waist and kissed her in front of everyone (I'm pretty sure Marchioness Richel was there too). I guess Arthur was really jealous hehe :) .

I was rereading the eng translated chapters because I forgot exactly where it left off and I wanted to give some more spoilers that I remembered:

Nox giving Orthez flower misunderstanding:
    So Nox went up to Orthez and Arthur's room (I'm guessing he actually had something to tell them) but Arthur wasn't there and Orthez was sleeping. He looked at sleeping Orthez and then put a flower in her hair. Arthur actually ended up witnessing Nox coming out of their room. Arthur went inside and Orthez woke up and saw Arthur and the flower in her hair so she assumed Arthur was the one that gave it to her and wore when they went out with everyone. Seems like Arthur is getting suspicious at this point. Orthez actually puts a flower in Arthur's hair when he's sleeping too. She was really happy but Arthur on the other hand threw the flower at Nox's brother haha. I guess he's jealous. Eventually he tells her that he wasn't the one that put the flower in her hair.

Basically after this it's a bunch of Nox staring at Orthez. Orthez catching Nox's gaze then turning away and Arthur watching them both. The tension. Arthur definitely becomes more conscious of Nox and Orthez and that's how he realized.

V9 Chapter 61: I think this is when they first did it. It also could've been the already translated chapter where Orthez said "Am I becoming your sister" and Arthur said "No you're mine" or something. The author is kind of vague.

Nox and Orthez's Conversation:
    Nox and Orthez's conversation before he left in the past (i forgot if this was already translated)
    Nox was sitting on her windowsill and Orthez was like "What's the ending to this story" which led to Nox saying "What, would the Lady of Tessa marry me?" Fast forward to present. Orthez was embroidering a handkerchief with Arthur's initial's on it in the garden when Nox came and starting talking to her. They started talking about their past. I forgot exactly what they said but I think Nox asked her if she would've actually married him. She said "of course not" but then I think she said something like "But you should've tried." Then I think he asked why she came to felluah, maybe insinuating that she came because of him. I don't remember how she responded I think she might've said something like "But now I'm the lady of Fellua" probably insinuating that whatever the reason was that brought her to felluah, she now wants to move forward with Arthur. Oh yea Nox was caressing Orthez's hair when he was asking her questions.

Arthur and Orthez's relationship is going really well. They seem to be flirting and teasing each other a lot. Arthur is also more forward with his affections. Kissing her and hugging her.

I don't know what Nox's intentions are. Marchioness Richel pretty much kind of confirmed she wanted to have an affair with Arthur but I don't think that's what Nox wants. I think he definitely still likes Orthez. His gaze always seems to go to her and he also teases her a lot. He doesn't try to cross the line or make Arthur jealous on purpose unlike Richel tho.

Hopefully after the recent chapter where Arthur publicly kisses Orthez, Marchioess Richel finally gets the message that Arthur has already fallen for Orthez. She kind of annoys me.

I really wish someone or some site picks this up. I would totally pay to read the eng translated chapters.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  7. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!

8. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just re-read this :hmm:, is it complete? Anyone have spoiler?

Sata_chan300 likes this.
  9. Harato

Harato New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH is no one picking this up? I really love this story!

10. volcanocrystal

volcanocrystal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to see this picked up, it's such a great story.
    I've glanced at a few of the Viet chapters, and I'm so SO curious about the details of Orthez and Nox's previous relationship. I especially want to know Nox's perspective.

11. owlzeyes

Reading List:
    Link
    so I totally forgot I followed this account that had felluah iyagi raws and most of the time there's someone in the comments translating it. So Arthur's confession already happened a long time ago. Orthez was on the bed and Arthur kissed her and said "Orthez, I like you. I really do." (chapter 60) which is funny because in the previous chapter he was teasing her saying "im not a guy who falls for girl easily." (chapter 59)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  12. teajikan

teajikan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh do you mind sharing what's the name of the account?

I actually followed this series since the first translated chapter was released (bc the artist made another series I really like too) and I've been dying for their slow burn story so bad :')

13. owlzeyes

Reading List:
    Link
    they haven't updated since last year so Idk if they're still taking follow requests but it's @pellua_94 on instagram. I hope you get accepted. I love the manhwa too so I know your pain.

there are some raws on here too if you can't get in. it's in vietnamese i believe?
    http://www.nettruyenvip.com/truyen-tranh/tale-of-felluah#nt_listchapter

I wish I realized sooner that I could take screenshots on ridibooks. I screen shotted the last updated chapter, 151, and tried to understand what arthur might have been saying through mtl. Near the end arthur thought
    'Rather, are you not the unfortunate bride?'
    'Not smiling in the entire wedding'

'I had no intention of falling for you'
    'probably...it was the best luck in my life [to meet you]'

I put that chapter in my google drive. the english texts near the end was me trying to use mtl.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/160WqTzZLlZk-JBox4d_cRH_EAmQrePe3?usp=sharing

I've also added chapter 102 that I screen shotted.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CdiRf225Udu-Lg3iscr4lQV_2QtpIPjJ?usp=sharing

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  14. teajikan

teajikan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh interesting! On ch 102 Arthur was rebutting Orthez when she said that Arthur was a gift for her, "Nox is also a gift"
    I think what Arthur said in 151, "anyway this is probably the best luck in I've ever had in my life" (that Orthez is his wife) connects to what happened at the end of 102. They kept bickering with Orthez saying smth and Arthur be like "I never said that", then at the end the dialogue went :
    Even so it's a relief that you don't love me
    I've never said such words
    ... I'm going mad
    Even with her hair messed up she actually looks beautiful
    Honestly for you to be able to meet me is not just a luck, it's a blessing.
    Aaargh the tension!!!!!!

Anyway thanks for sharing ❤️

Inasible, karls, Ayame02 and 3 others like this.
  15. Nekota28

Nekota28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing❣️ i'm getting back to this, i just really hope they can continue translating this.. I don't know but there's a captivating ang charming feels in this manhwa and I love the mysteries in their relationships(*´˘`*)♡

Inasible likes this.
  16. owlzeyes

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! The first night though, I think it's on chapter 149 but I'm not so sure since I can't understand korean that well either

18. owlzeyes

Reading List:
    Link
    this site i read ch 61 from a while ago might've numbered it wrong because according to the instagram account the ch im talking about is actually 60
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-f2N1l_httZKLjXzWRxsLS9Qa89hhu9Y?usp=sharing

the author is pretty ambiguous when it comes to the bed scenes. she'll have them kiss on the bed and undress a little then it'll go to the next day. But I do feel like ch 149 is too late. I think I remember them doing multiple times before that.

i rented 149 again and here's ch 149. i think they just slept in this ch.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L8Hh9E73lHepYdAdNB6PfRlN4GeIBEs9?usp=sharing

looks like someone did pick up this manhwa so i'm super happy about that. i hope they continue to update it regularly

Nekota28 likes this.
  19. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I think I'm pretty sure that the first night is on 149 since on 150 it shows there was blood on the bed and that Ortez was pretty embarrassed when the servant picked it up. Also it said on the last panel on chapter 150 that Orthez officially became the Countess of Felluah starting that day.
    I think we have to thank Jules for their first night since there was a rumour that started from him that Orthez is pregnant. So instead of trying to correct the rumour, they're just gonna make it true thus leading to the first night.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Th.ay and Nekota28 like this.
  20. owlzeyes

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i didn't even know there was a scene with the blood. i was trying to find it in 149 but i couldn't. i didn't mtl so thanks for explaining.

Ayame02 likes this.