Discussion People's credit taken, pisses me off

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Azuriq, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Azuriq

Azuriq That guy

Reading List:
    Link
    I got back from school today but i heard that my lil'bro is betting bullied and that the parent have to be there for my brother, but the problem is that the bully doesn't get punished at all!
    The fk do you think you're doing bullying my bro but got off easily? of course dad got incredibly pissed but can't really do anything and have to wait for a discipline work to be done
    - don't really understand what that mean's -

when we're home, my bro instantly cried, i asked him "what did that guy did to you?"
    "he stole my homework and stole my credit for the school project that i worked hard for."
    "oh that's just a bit of problem don't be such a hissy, you made me worried for a moment"
    "you don't understand...i did everything i can for that project....it feel's like my hard work been robbed - not exactly what he said-

After i read a bit of novel and manga i always wonder why i always feel incredibly pissed that someone stole the MC credit's or the weak cliche guy that get's credit scene. Anyone feel's like punching the author for a bit after reading them?
    Have your credit been taken before? like something that you worked hard for being taken in front of you.

long story but that's the reason i'm not active today...kekeke. don't worry i didn't punch the bully or anything, not trying be a badass or anything, but i did get super pissed.

2. strayCat0

strayCat0 What are you doing right now?

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what you got for not adopting a cat in your house, your family's luck will be plummeted down

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Nimroth, Westeller, Arcturus and 2 others like this.
  3. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand, did he go and offer his projects/homework on silver plate? Or were they bullying him into giving it to them?

4. evilbaam

evilbaam Fat Sweaty Book Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately or fortunately, i have been that guy who never had contact with bullying. It never happened to me or to anyone that i know closely. Of course i heard some murmurs abt it during my college days, but it was always some friend's friend's friend or something like that.

Aiiee likes this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course we all feel pain from getting our efforts stolen, which happens in the workforce a lot, trust me. One question, is the bully in the same team with your bro? If not, then your bro must not have guard his work well against such thievery.

6. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    human justice is a bleak thing desu~
    so long as it is in the hands of man there is no justice desu~
    for an idea to exist it must take root and become absolute desu~
    for every wrong must be righted but in a world like that no one will exist desu~
    so buck up and workout and go back and kick his ass someday desu~
    or move on like an adult desu~
    his call desu~

7. mansour1

mansour1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    coward should confronted the bully feelbad for ur bro

8. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the culture over there, but if he turned in your brother's work as his own and your brother was therefore unable to complete it and if the teacher then asked ' Why haven't you completed it?' and he then tells the teacher, and the teacher believes him, then the teacher might do something and even tell the other staff about it.

If it was a group assignment and the bully just in the last minutes came 'Hey, we're now a group, give me the work and i'll turn it in and you don't have to be harmed' and he does that and the teacher is okay with it, then it's slightly different.

Anyway, if you've read a lot of novels you should've come across the saying 'A gentleman can wait 10 years for revenge' . And if you do anything now, people would most likely suspect the latest people he affronted and that would lead to you.

9. nerebear

nerebear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember kids, childhood bullying prevents 75% of adult suicide in this poll i just made up.

Also, get someone, not you as you would probably suck at it, to teach your brother how to neck punch/chop a person and not be a chump.

Yours truely, the lovable nerebear~

10. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Teach your bro to fight, find Krav Maga classes or boxxing classes and have him defend himself, having less strengh is what allows him to be bullied.

11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap... tell him to toughen up. That shit happens. Not to mention, this is one side of the story. Make sure he doesn't grow up to be a snowflake, and you've done the best you can... aside from smacking the bully in an alley way somewhere.

And no, I never felt like punching the author for that...

12. Pandamonic

Pandamonic [The Great Swimming Panda]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have ways to no get noticed by bullies. So that ain't my problem and being frustrated in this things means you haven't ascend being a mortal.

13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If there weren't rules in society or rather, if there wasn't a society in the first place, and if I had strength above those against me... I... would definitely take their credit. Revenge shall be paid, no matter the cost! Kill them? No, I feel your brother's loss, death won't savor him, rather, if given the opportunity in near or far future, steal away the lovers of those who stole his credits. Break their wills, their hopes and dreams, be practical and have patience, in time, if your brother who work earnestly to get those credits, then he can probably earnestly planned revenge on them. Stay silent, act without suspicion, revenge is not a matter of time, no... its all about the moment. Find what makes their knees weak, and sever it! Cheat, lie, frame them if you must, make them suffer more than you had. Take away their "credits" in life if not their lives! Everything has a price, and the price will always be paid... one way or another.

0000000 likes this.
  14. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    damn...that is not just bullying.It is a crime!! You cannot steal the work of others..The teachers should take this seriously. Taking someone's food is different from taking someone's future.

15. Temairine

Temairine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is your brother anyway? Junior school it might not be such a big deal as, you know, gcse or a-level exams (or whatever is real important in your country)

If it is the latter it is a really serious issue with consequences - and could get him completely disqualified from that course.

16. Noor

Noor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean the bully is not punished? He will receive a discipline, what is that if not punishment? or is your idea of punishment is by beating the kid? that kind of punishment will only make the attitude of the kid worsen as he is exposed to the idea of violence=solve everything. This is in the scope of a school, even if the teacher want to punish the bully, they want it to be in a way so that he will not repeat it and be a better person in the future.

SoulZer0 likes this.
  17. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it a group project and he claimed credit while not doing any work? Or did he physically take away the project?

Was there any actual physical interaction? Or was is more like pressuring and just grabbing?

Depending on what was done, would depend on what the school could do. And depending what was done, your options also differ.

PS. I did a group project in the past where I did 95% of the work and got 0 credit. But I didn't really care. It was my choice anyways. For the project we had to do the project + presentation. But it was first period class and I wanted to sleep. So I personally agreed to do it if they present without me. They agreed. But on that day, the teacher who didn't like me for some reason refused to acknowledge to give me any credit, and I didn't really care. I did the project during other classes anyways. Oh and the ones who got credit for my project got the highest grades in the class too.

18. evilbaam

evilbaam Fat Sweaty Book Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    This is kinda the stuff that happens when teachers are not allowed to smack students. When a student does something wrong he needs to be hit. And this needs to happen when hes young like under 6-7 grade. Once students get older most stop responding to getting hit. I was hit by my teachers when I did really stupid things, and believe me I never repeated them again. Nowadays parents are too overprotective and keep babying them. So these are the kind of things that happen as a result.

19. dave08081414

dave08081414 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well just punch him and run

20. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    break his legs