Perfect Murder

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EvilMc, Jun 10, 2016.

1. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such thing as perfect murder. Only incompetent/careless investigation or deliberate covering of a crime.

2. Lewisking50

Lewisking50 Voidseeker, King of literally nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    Just throw your victim in a volcano ._.

3. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is never a perfect murder, something is always left behind Case Closed is an anime about a detective, and how he solves particular crimes. However almost every case is as close to perfect as one can really get.

4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh killing someone without being in the same room, watch the film ''the law abiding citizen'' - chokes somebody to death when he adjust the necktie he received from someone too much accidentally...

5. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link

Lewisking50 and neogamer like this.
  6. Wildzhen

Wildzhen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So simple

Weapon of choice: Hands

Victim: that goddamn bug who bit me last night

How would you dispose of the body: The air then my carpet ultimately the vaccum machine for some time then well the trash that body is in for a long journey also it is natural (I am green afterall)

My alibi: My gf

Why would she share my alibi: I would involve her in the crime

How? By using her bickering to set her up to dispose of the corpse

No body no crime no crime no...rhyme but mine

had some problem with the posting fyi don't use computer for that "crime" too many bugs XD

7. Jadiii

Jadiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so here's the plan.
    1: Become a stock market financial genius, making yourself a nearly limitless amount of money.
    2: Identify the country of original of your kill target
    3: Bribe people of influence and those in high political standing to create an alibi to start a war with the country of the target (start a civil war if target is in your own country).
    4: Have military personal kill the target, or personally accompany them to the site (not recommended due to danger to self).
    5: Congratulations, you don't even have to dispose of the body, and you have no chance of legal repercussions for the murder itself.

ln_ likes this.
  8. Trollzor

Trollzor Evil Returner

Reading List:
    Link
    stab a random person with a ice knife

legend4 and osher454511 like this.
  9. TheNoraShinki

TheNoraShinki 『Cryo's Esper』『Cryo's Silly Husband』

Reading List:
    Link
    First thing I thought of when I read the title by the OP was the TV series, How to Get Away with Murder.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3205802/

And no, I doubt I could make a perfect murder.

10. EvilDevil

EvilDevil Guardian Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I would hire a professional...it wouldn't be perfect but better than me personally killing someone.

11. PangerousDotato

PangerousDotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why not?

12. aerowjames

aerowjames Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just get a snake or something

13. ElTorroLoco

ElTorroLoco [Christmas spiritbun][Left Hand of Sordahon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Weapon: Fast decomposing poison that stops the heart that takes 48 hours to work and after it decomposes so no evidence can be found in the blood.
    Victim: Trump
    Attempt: After the elections which Trump has won and he is having a party. Poison him at the party and use the influence of the one backing you to make it seem like Trump rigged the voting.

14. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell stupid jokes and bore someone to death. Maybe drive them to suicide.

15. Trollzor

Trollzor Evil Returner

Reading List:
    Link
    go on top of a building at night and throw a large brick on top of a passerby's head. Done perfect murder

16. Bluedog

Bluedog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gekkou have an interesting 'recipe' for murder. Perfect murder would be one ridden with so much flaw and coincidence that even if you confess people won't believe you. However, a perfect murder in the real world would be done by selecting a completely random victim with weapon of choice being a product that you can buy anywhere. For example, hammering in a nail into victim vital point, using popular brand of kitchen knife, or any weapon that can't be traced back to one specific person. You don't need to hide the body or make up an alibi, a perfect murder should let you casually walk away from the scene as long as you don't leave behind your weapon or any witnesses.
    '

17. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.kill your victim (choose the less bloody method)
    2.take your victim to an incinerator or a grinder and dump him/her in (chello cases are handy here)
    3 activate incinerator/grinder

try playing yandere simulator, plenty of perfect murders there ^^

18. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've found the best results come from using large quantities of time applied to a subject.

Alternatively be an enabler, when someone is looking for new thrills point them toward statistically dangerous hobbies, like auto-erotic asphyxiation, drug use, or tv tropes.

19. mio

mio just me

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on who... but if it's someone who doesn't open a lot of windows, just find a few cabinets that aren't used and fill thm up with dry ice, when it melts it'll fill the room with carbon dioxide and boom hes ded

otherwise, you know, just get a gun illegally, shoot 'im, and rob the place, all while wearing gloves and hairnet, then dispose of the gun faraway. at the same time you connect your phone to your pc to remote control it and use that to post on some forums --> tada alibi! of coure you'd best remove the program, but usually cops aren't that tech-savvy...

damn, i scare myself sometimes... it's actually really easy to make the 'perfect' crime, most cases don't get researched by pros, the only times they really get serious is if it's a serial killer, or some important person... or if it gets a lot of attention on the news.
    sadly, that's how our society protects itsel... us yes, protects us, cuz that's what it's there for, right? right?

anyway, mask it as an ordinary murder/robbery and it should be possible...

20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends whom you want to kill. If it's a stranger, it's surprisingly easy to get away with it. Lure them to a remote location, or wait until they're isolated, carry a bag with extra clothes. Killing can be done with a knife if you can get at close range to slit their neck, or better yet, blunt object from behind, so they don't have the time to scream/react, then kill them with a knife. I wouldn't use guns, too noisy. Change into the second set of clothes after wiping any blood that might have gotten on you. Weapon and clothes could be buried in the woods, or burned, or thrown away in the trash, just make sure you wear gloves - no fingerprints. It's not a perfect murder, but the police are terribly inefficient when it comes to random dead people of no social standing. And especially if there's no connection between you and the victim.

Killing someone you know, however... The first suspect the police look at are the victim's relatives, friends, and colleagues. Tough luck there. You need to have a solid alibi, which usually requires the cooperation of another person. The moment you involve another person, the plan is set for failure. Your best bet is to kill several others unknown to you, and set it up as a serial killer's spree, but that's also risky. More murders = more chance of getting caught. A way I can think of is some natural poison (needs research, possible search history or suspicious visits to the local internet cafe), that you can drop in their drink, food when they're outside, preferably with a big company. It's not easy at all~