Chinese Phoenix City's Flying Commander 凤城飞帅 by 月斜影清 Yue Xie Ying Qing (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Phoenix City's Flying Commander 凤城飞帅 by 月斜影清
    Raw Link: http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/fengchengfeishuai/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This looks like a touching love story with an intrigues

Description :

On that moment, that day, that month, that year, that lifetime;

On that moment, I raised the winds and horses, not to ask for blessings but to wait for your arrival;

On that day, I built a Buddhist statue, not for the sake of cultivating virtue but to relieve the stones piled up in my heart ;

On that month, I turned all the prayer weels, not to expiate the sins of the dead, but only to touch you with my fingertips;

On that year, I kowtowed on the mountain road not to meet the emperor, but to strengthen your warmth;

On that lifetime , I turned over a mountain of 100,000 people, not for the sake of reincarnating but to meet you on the road...

At the northern border, fires of war are everywhere, slaughters and disasters are extremely close...

Years later, the "he" who reunited with an old friend and had already became famous as the brave and powerful flying commander of the Hu Han's Phoenix City, actually turned out to be a fearful character who would sometimes offend the enemy. However, who would have known how "his" strange his past actually was. But more importantly, "he" was actually not a "he", but a female.

During a mysterious adventure, Jun Yu met Tuo Sang, the leader of the Western Regions. The first heartbeat between the two was already a violation the laws. As a result, Tuosang lost his honorable status of leader, and was chased by the spy forces sent by the emperor, by the opposite forces within the sect, and by the underworld forces of the mountains until he was finally trapped in a sea of fire and turned into a red flower...

Zhu Yu, Jun Yu's childhood friend and the prime minister's oldest son, was someone who would play amongst women but whose heart was actually attached to only one person. After his whole family was exterminated, he luckily escaped, seeked shelter from a foreign clan, and became an ambitious king of the grasslands... Several times, he risked his life to protect the woman, several times he suffered in secret, and finally did not hesitate to ruin what he loved the most, destroying jade and stones together !

Love, hatred, affection, enmity, the nation and the world, all of tje intertwined things are already doomed to an endless life...