Chinese Pivot of the sky

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Triarkdown, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Triarkdown

Triarkdown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Pivot of the sky(天枢)
    Raw Link:https://m.qidian.com/book/1981934

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/pivot-of-the-sky/?pg=2
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The novel is interesting with similarities to TES Oblivion, where there are god's ,conflicts between god's but at the same it doesn't get biased to any sides ! The author stayed true to writing gave everything a reason. If one starts reading then he/she finds that an event has happened then the author introduces why this event happened and finally author graces us with what effect this event has made in world on MC and Gods through story. The MC much like Batman carries his code although I find him too mellow in romance or particularly the girl he falls in love with. This story reminded me of many masterpieces I have seen in my life some of them I mentioned and others might be Mass effect, Code geass ,The mythological influence. Before birth of Christ and other major religions existing today ; the chaotic era before people hailed to one true god's where the Babylonian myths are pittied against the mighty mythical gods of Egypt. This story is getting denied far too much because of misunderstanding like being dark and grim when the only thing happening like that is in first novel and only there. This novel doesn't deserve to be remain unknown.
    Description:
    It’s a story that happened long, long ago, in a continent far, far away, about gods and mortals, sword and magic, war and peace, and of course love and hatred.

Amon was a poor miner’s son in a remote town in the kingdom of Hittite. Along with the discovery of a marvelous gem, his fate was changed. People on this land called it Gods’ Tear. But wait, what were the gods? It was said that the gods created the world. Then who created the gods?

Forced by the tantalizing fate, Amon had to struggle to find out the truth behind this world of magic and gods……

P.S. it's Qidian and seems the story there are big but people won't mind stories in parts. Also will the translator have to pay to get RAWS ? If not I found RAWS here (https://lnmtl(dot)com/novel/pivot-of-the-sky)but its illegal I think as I don't have much experience about Chinese works

With current situation it's not been updated since a year as feb 2018 update and few back ones got deleted. Sorry for my bad English.
    Pls don't let this novel die ! I beg you !

2. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its weird that @Qidian isnt picking this :/
    p.s the translator(in radiant) dropped cuz of irl problems

3. Zethuron

Zethuron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I greatly would want a translator to pick this up, but since it is a Qidian novel it is very unlikely to be picked up by a independent translator.
    Also the fact that this novel has close to no Chinese elements at all makes it even more unlikely for Webnovel to pick it up since their higher-ups love to showcase the Chinese culture to their readers, of which this novel has none at all.

Triarkdown likes this.
  4. Triarkdown

Triarkdown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Powerful point there its sad that Chinese shadow good work for not being nationalistic enough.
    But it's frustrating that that NO ONE seems want to translate not even those greedy Qidian or webnovels nor official translaters
    I found this website it has auto translated chapters http://www.machinenoveltranslation(dot)com/pivot-of-the-sky
    Proverbs are missing and words are mismatched a little but still it's better to rewrite a badly translation into English than translating from Chinese. I will be damned if this isn't picked this year

5. Lurker of the dark

Lurker of the dark [Just a bored lurker]

Reading List:
    Link