Resolved Please help finding a bl novel!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LilMochie, Mar 24, 2022.

1. LilMochie

LilMochie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read so many translated or mtl-ed novels that I honestly don't know were I friking read them so I decided to ask for help from this loving community cause I can't stand how some novels just ghost me out of nowhere and act as if the whole thing came out of me head!

so this one takes place in the interstellar world and mc is the only existing human. mc was sick and couldn't live past 20 so he was frozen by his loving and rich family and buried under earth in some kind of devise that used nunclear power and survived like that for 1000+ years till he was unburied by some interstellar pirates that trespassed earth. the thing is that in those 1000+ humans became immortal, cured all diseases, became one nation, made human like robots, travelled all the universe, etc, till they got so bored that they all self-destructed, and so human became extinct but they left back all their civilliation and stuff they created: robots. the human-like robots became the rulers of the universe(no aliens here) and they just happend to cross a black hole where they arived in a parallel universe with aliens there. yes they destroyed whatever passed their way and became the most feared and respected(?) 'race' there. anyway the robots always loved humans and they protected earth and never interfered with it's development so they were mad that the pirates dared to kill a rabbit but they didnt expect to find mc unburied there. After that mc as the only human survivor became the king of the "race" and was spoiled by the robots. ml was the main brain and 'king' of the robots something like robot no1. I remember the robots had 3- 4 "taboo" rules of which 3 were mentioned in a film with robots that mc saw that impressed him so he asked ml if that was true and ml responded that it was true but what he didn't tell mc was that much after the film a 4th rule was made that said 'robots are not allowed to seduce humans' or sth, WHICH ml DID, he seduced the mc!

This is about all I can remember for this one, I hope you can take on from here and find it
    Thank you all❤
    (Btw sorry for being so long)

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    The sabbath

wait... sounds like a couple of stories mashed up

the first part sounds like the sabbath
    you might wanna check I'm not human

3. Kazza

Kazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Last Creator

LilMochie likes this.
  4. LilMochie

LilMochie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked and turns out it's not them, tho I have read I'm not human, but thanks

Ejnduhidj8djishkayiah THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU don't know how long I have been looking for this b*sh

Kazza likes this.
  5. Moonrea

Moonrea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I am trying to find a book. It is a world hopping with a system. The MC is always the strongest villain in the book and the ML is the Protagonist that It's supposed to defeat the villain, but for some reason ends up dying before he's strong enough too. The MC always saves him and they fall in love. The first World, the MC goes to is where he is. A robot alien who comes to destroy the world. And when the MC takes over the character instead, he makes himself out to be a good guy who is the Guardian of the universe. The only one who knows that the robot aliens are lying are the zerg but they are too afraid of him because nobody can defeat.