Resolved Please help: Romance Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rx002_, May 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rx002_

rx002_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Please help me look for this novel!
    -----
    It's a transmigration story. A female doctor transmigrated into a book after she died on a plane crash. She became an adopted daughter who was the book's villain. The original villainous adopted daughter was in love with the ML (who was betrothed to the eldest daughter of the girls' family) and considered her adoptive sister (book's FL) her rival; because of this, the adoptive daughter reached a miserable end. Therefore, FL was determined to save herself. She was good to her sister and wanted to avoid ML.

HOWEVER, differrent from the original plot, ML seemed to be in love with her. He considered FL to be his fiancé even if she was adopted because she was the eldest.

I can't remember much anymore, but the ending was that ML is a transmigrator too who knew the FL from the real world. He was her patient and he was in love with her. He became obsessed with looking for the FL when they couldn't find her body because of the plane crash.

Please help me. I can't remember the title. I couldn't find the novel either.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect Fiance

rx002_ likes this.
  3. rx002_

rx002_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Thread Status: