Forgotten Title Please Someone help!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lost_soul, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I have been looking for this novel for a long time but still haven't found it. So please help me...

The world is setup in a modern world with the feudal system and the mc is a reincarnated soul from the future who has complicated origins. His real father is the emperor who had him placed him as a spy as the prime minister's son since he was young and no one knows about it but the royal family. In the future there is a apocalypse coming and the world is ending. The whole royal family is dead, the prime minister abandons him due to some self interest and he is being hunted by people (possibly to experiment on him due to his powers... not so sure about this one???) So he dies on the run and come back a year?? before the apocalypse started as a ruthless and cold character and trains his two-three subordinates (who for a change are a bit more powerful than the ml's) while accumulating for supplies.

The ml is a general of the empire but a sage??? predicts that in the future that the whole of the royal family will die and he will be the new ruler....well he was supposed to be. But due to a deviation the future had changed unpredictably and that deviation will turn to be a fatal for the ml so he should just kill that person as soon as he crosses path with them. But well the deviation was the mc who had a rebirth so he is smitten at first sight.

Does anyone have any idea which novel it was? I have been desperately searching for this one for such a long time.
    And can you please give me some good bl apocalypse novel recommendations?
    Thanks.