Japanese Please someone pick this up... different RPG-like, in modern Japan

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kirtux, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Kirtux

Kirtux Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Life Wizard's Underworld-I like the oppressed Life Wizard-
    (生活魔法使いの下剋上~虐げられた生活魔法使いは好きにします~)
    Raw Link: kakuyomu.jp/works/16816452218254294002
    NU Link: not found
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Very interesting, a RPG-like story, with magic and dungeons in modern Japan
    Description:
    From the raws site:
    The present age where magic and dungeons exist. I was born with a talent for life magic. That is also the highest rank S. However, life magic has been said to be useless and has lived. One day I got a wise man system in a dungeon. Only a wise man who can create new magic can get it. From that day on, my march started.

From the first chapter:
     One day in the 21st century, electronic devices using integrated circuits and the like stopped working. Scientists and engineers have begun research and made a hypothesis.
     It seems that the earth was surrounded by unknown elementary particles that obstruct the flow of electricity in integrated circuits. The hypothesis was established, but humankind had lost the means to prove it.
     In order to prove it, it was necessary to make full use of advanced electronic devices to investigate. Mysterious elementary particles have come to be called "distab particles" or "D particles". It is said to be one of the dark matter.
     The scientific civilization of the earth has had to change the direction of development. And D particles cause a mysterious phenomenon on the earth. Dungeon has occurred in various parts of the earth.
     It turns out that monsters live in the dungeon, and if you defeat them, magic stones will remain. The scholars who studied the magic stones they brought back wondered if it was a substance composed of mutated elementary particles of D particles.
     D particles also affected humans. The number of people with strange abilities has begun to increase. Its ability came to be called "magic", and it was systematized by repeating experiments and research and developed as a magic technique.
     Instead of losing the advanced mechanical civilization, humans have acquired the magical civilization.

------------------------------
    I've read the first 100 chapter using google translate. It's very understandable, and the story progresses nicely. And it's actively written today (about 6 or 7 chapters a week...)

2. Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope

Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it coincidence? :eek:I'm actually working on this.:LOL: Translated 3 chapters so far. ;) just need to proofread and a bit of editing.:) I'll add by tomorrow.(y)Probably.*

Airlol likes this.