Question PMG ~ Yun Xi

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by akki, Dec 2, 2018.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo~

I’m reading peerless martial god after a very long time and I picked it up where I left it, around chapter 430. I’m at chapter 557 now and Lin Feng has got the recipe for the divine water pills and he’s looking for the ingredients he needs. LF has mentioned a character Yun Xi, who he wants to wake up from a coma using the divine water pills.

Like I said it’s been a while since I’ve read the novel, and I seem to have forgotten this character. Who is she? Can someone just give me a quick summary of who she is and what happened that lead to her current condition please.

Thanks~

2. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if I remember correctly she was a "random" innocent character that got injured by one of his enemies (I don't remember if she was trying to protect him or she was just at the place where they were chasing him).
    (It's been a lot of months since I've last read PMG, so I may be wrong... But it should be more or less like that.)

3. GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was during the arc were lin feng was fighting other sects and this yun xi was part of one of the sects but was injured. also in this arc is when they fought agaisnt those evil cultivators in the coffins. Also alchemy was used in this arc.

So ye pretty much this i finnished this novel yesterday myself. But i tend to forget what happends in the earlier chapters sometimes.

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~

5. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's more like a minor harem character (like the other auction house maid that MC rescued) who attempted to defend MC from her own greedy/bloodthirsty sect members who are after mythical cauldron/tripod. She committed suicide after realizing that 99.99% of the world, including her own sect members are greedy/bloodthirsty/dumb/corrupt. As a result, MC has to devote extra resources to preserve her body until he finds the elixir/pill cure in Chapter 874.

PS: Yun Xi said the following cringy lines to MC, asking MC to kiss her because she doesn't want to die a virgin.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018