Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg things are so excited!!! Then about LFY mother? Tang clan?

2. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, about that. The Tang...clan (I think I might call them the Tang Sect or just Tangmen). Anyways, the Tangmen people are a bit interesting because you see them in other wuxia novels and stuff too. They're supposed to be a standard sort of sect known for their skill in poisons and hidden weapons. (They're also a playable class in the MMO Age of Wushu.) In the world of PGC, they still keep the "good with hidden weapons" part, but the whole poisons deal went to the Hundred Schools of Poisons Sect instead.

Anyways, that's all background information. We do know that LFY's mother was from this clan. She's also (if I haven't read incorrectly) related to the extinct East Qin Dynasty, making LFY an imperial prince equal in prestige to HYX. If I've gotten my PGC history right, East Qin Dynasty was slaughtered by its rival, West Qin Dynasty. They also killed LFY's mother.

West Qin Dynasty might have fallen to united forces that later established the present-day three countries. So in short allied groups killed > West Qin killed > East Qin. Technically, LFY's clansmen are HYX's mortal enemies. LFY doesn't feel this way, though...and ends up defending HYX from his family when her birthright slowly leaks out.

Tangmen basically supports LFY in stuff he does as his backers behind the scenes, and to encourage him to take revenge against West Qin (if there's any survivors left). What are LFY's end goals?

Simple.

To take over and rule the entire Cloud Realm Continent. And later on, to protect HYX and keep her happy and safe.

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruyi Can you tell me how the Young General was poisoned? And who did it? Thanks

4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, kiara~ This is coming up in the next, next, next story arc, so for readers who want to preserve an element of suspense, avoid these spoilers at all costs.

I divided up the second answer into different levels of spoilers so you can stop yourself...at any point. XD

Tea.

Someone close to Han Yunxi.
    Someone from the Han Family.
    One of her father's concubines, who (most likely) cultivated the leaves and gave them to her daughter, who was friends with Mu Liuyue. Mu Liuyue gave the tea leaves to her brother as a gift because he likes to drink tea.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, but why did she do that? And how did Young General Mu got poisoned the second time? If I temember correctly, it was the same poison that LFY got right? So they were poisoned by the same person?

6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    She's one of the Northern Li enemy spies that have settled in Tianning undercover.

By those needles in the streets? Part of a conspiracy. Northern Li sent out a bunch of spies to infiltrate Tianning. They work in teams and stuff, but no one knows who's the boss. However, there's plenty of lackeys around and they all have a list of prominent officials/people in positions of power/nobility to kill (within 3 years).

Mu Qingwu's one of the names on that list. I'm guessing whoever attacked him in broad daylight wasn't aware he was already poisoned (after all, the agent responsible for it was deep undercover) or just did it because he was there. I'm not 100% certain, though. They also might have done it to accelerate the poison, or just to kill him outright. After all, their end goal is to have him dead.

By the way, this is one of the reasons why LFY's never home--he's too busy tracking down and capturing rogue spies!

EDIT forgot the last question, here it is:

Well, the lackey who poisoned MQW works for the leader who stabbed LFY. It's likely that this lackey had access to the same poison as her leader, so yah.

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, no wonder he is such a busy bee. Thanks for the spoiler. I should be satisfied for a while now :)

Ruyi likes this.
  8. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    She got a new uhmmm... maid! normal or not? Dangerous?

9. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the older woman, Zhao mama? Haha, she's awesome! Don't worry, she'll share her past with Yunxi very soon if you've already read up to that part!

10. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she meant the assassin girl?
    Tangmen? How far that stupid Tang San want to spread his idiotic idiology!!!!

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  11. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the little girl picked up at the restaurant? Su Xiaoyu? Who ended up being good news after bad news...

And hey! You beat me in the raws! Lol, I haven't gotten to Tang San's part yet, I'm still in the middle of that business deal where HYX
    opens her medicine shop partnership with GQX and the big merchant guy...

12. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    what I meant is the assasins from current chapter you just posted,,,
    And Tang San is just a joke is Tang Sect was founded by that Idiot in Doulou Dalu... I still havn't found free raw source to MTL XD

13. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC gets more people on her side \(^ ^)/ yay how exciting can't wait till we get to the next person then~
    ahhh so many spoilers but I won't read the others >.< need to keep some as surprises.

alexfilia and Ruyi like this.
  14. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah that Su Xioayu
    was actually a assassin... Chu Tian Yin (楚天隐) who is he?
    I thing the story will be more about her 'magic' detoxification system will play a huge role right? Will be one day she say it to LFY?
    I know, Qin royal olphan and what more? About the drug cases... so much mystery about mom and dad ahhhh (shakes her head)
    each chapter I keep guessing (currently in 360) I hope one day she can say to LFY that she's a reencarnation the reaction may be funny..... and and
    Is she the person Gu Qishao search? Who is he looking for? I don't remember in which chapter he say to HYX that he will protect her forever and after have a line that say "Later, when Han Yunxi remember that day Gu Qishao say that words will fail in tears" is a bad premonition?

15. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Have HYX direct relationship with the dead of LFY mother? We have to wait how much to know about the butterfly dream?

16. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh....! @HoneyBee349 Her current maid is fine, too. Feel free to quote chapter numbers at me next time you ask for spoilers so I don't get lost. There's...quite a few characters that come in and out. XD

LOL I haven't read DD so that joke flew over my head @Yunchii

Hmm? Su Xiaoyu
    isn't an assassin...sorry, she's someone that shows up waaaay later. You don't need to worry about her for now if you haven't read the raws. Also, can you tell me which chapter you got Chu Tianyin from? There's recurring characters so I'd like to know where to start...

Eh...

LFY sort of catches her using it once. They don't really look into it too deeply, though, since it was just a glance.

She doesn't tell anyone about the system so everyone's ignorant about it, but she finds an excuse that works just as well much later in the future.

Yes, it does play a big part behind the scenes. It even gets upgraded at one point!

Haven't really gotten more info beyond the West Qin royalty thing. It's one of the main mysteries of the story, so I probably have to read to the end to get it. I'm only around c480ish at present, skimming here and there to check for quality. There's still characters I don't know that haven't shown up yet! Hahaha...maybe someone else will have better luck with this question.

From what I understand, Gu Qishao is looking for a poisons expert to cure him of his status. Uhhh..that part hasn't come up in the story yet and it'll be hard to explain here since I translated the terms...needless to say, he's looking for someone who can change his body because
    it's almost impossible for him to die.

As for tears, can you tell me which chapter you're talking about? There is a scene much later on where she cries for him because he gets really, really injured, but he doesn't die because
    he can't. Every time he does, his body slowly repairs itself (even from fatal wounds), or something like that.

17. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Tianyin from Zhou county... I'm not sure about him but he appear some times, with the brother of YaoYao (beizhuo princess) I know a little of Chinese so with google translate and my currently Chinese I can understand the 8/10 point about the story but is quite confusing mystery arrive one after another and it doesn't unlock big mysteries....

Ruyi likes this.
  18. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    About the tears are about 240-340

Ruyi likes this.
  19. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh okay. He's
    a member of one of the 7 clans....the 幽 (You) Clan....which I'm still debating on how to translate. Right now I've picked "Concealment," but that might change depending on other plot points. I don't think his sister knows, though. Anyways, the Chu Family's hidden their 7 Clan history and now serve the Duanmu imperial family of Western Zhou country as their military strength. But they're also on the lookout for the last surviving heir to West Qin Dynasty. From where I've read up to so far, they want to rally around this heir to revive the dynasty of sorts? At least, the heir would be a viable cause to overthrow the current "usurpers" to the throne in the 3 countries.

You see, the last heir was
    supposedly "killed" by the members of the 幽 Clan, but it was a fake male baby put there to mislead the masses. The real heir, a girl, was taken away by the Shadow Clan (Gu Beiyue's predecessors) into hiding. They lost track of the heiress/princess with Han Yunxi's mother, who took on the identity of Lady Tianxin and gave birth to her daughter....

20. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this was the thing I was looking!! I'm in the 400 I'm so anxious want to know how will be this plot! out the Mu Xin 'maid'? (Dumb and deaf)
    I pretty like Mu Linger cute girl, what will happen to she? Currently this little girl appears more often