[Poll] Could you live in a matriarchal society?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

Could you find happiness in a matriarchal world?

1. I’m male - Yes! I love this idea!

5 vote(s)
    7.0%
  2. I’m male - Yes, I could be happy

11 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. I’m male - Yes, maybe...

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  4. I’m male - I’m unsure

9 vote(s)
    12.7%
  5. I’m male - No, possibly not...

4 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. I’m male - No, I probably won’t be happy

5 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. I’m male - No, I would hate it!

6 vote(s)
    8.5%
  8. I’m female - Yes! I love this idea!

5 vote(s)
    7.0%
  9. I’m female - Yes, I could be happy

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  10. I’m female - Yes, maybe...

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  11. I’m female - I’m unsure

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  12. I’m female - No, possibly not...

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. I’m female - No, I probably won’t be happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. I’m female - No, I would hate it!

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  15. I do not wish to answer

6 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in an ideal matriarchal society, while the rights might benefit women the most, men do get some benefits. Kind of similar to how many countries function nowadays.

Going with the feminist thing, one thing many of those SJW feminists might overlook is that there are women content with that homemaker/housewife image. I am fine with that and men being house-husbands provided they do it out of free will and that they aware that there are other jobs that they could do or could have chosen.

2. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Could you find happiness in this world?
    as a woman, of course i'm happy...i am thrilled to be in this world. but also as a woman, i disagree with how men are treated! as much as i like to see them suffer pregnancy and period cram, they are treated like how woman were treated before and i hate how i was treated! it makes me feel of the lack of freedom. having household responsibility, which i despise cause it was forced into me...more so cause it was 'engraved' 'carved' in my mind that that is how woman should be... it is BRAINWASHING!!!!

here i am, doing dishes, sweeping floor, wiping table, doing laundry, while MEN IN MY HOUSE JUST SIT AND RELAX!!!!
    NO
    i hate that!!! why must women are the one that have do all house chores while there also is/are men living in the house ?!?!
    what? just wiping the table could break your bone or something???? did your d*ck falls off when you doing dishes?!?!?!

as i said, as much as i want men to suffer, i don't want them to experience this kind of things...

2. Would you socially or politically campaign for men’s rights in this world? Even if it causes your family/neighbors to frown at you?
    ck. i fight to win. but i'm only insignificant person, so maybe i won't do big campaign ... also cause i dislike being with people
    frown? what frown? didn't their conscious hurt? brainwashing children like that? 'slaving' men, disregard of men's right?

3. Are there any aspects you would like more about this world? Or would you hate it all?

i like this world of course, ikemen...ikemen everywhere... no childcare, no household chores... even if i had a baby i could still go to work, no need to take long leave or quit... it's so great
    i only hate that there are no men's right...

lychee and AMissingLinguist like this.