Forgotten Title Poor guy gets a call from his father then get rich

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by velivelz123, Jan 6, 2021.

1. velivelz123

velivelz123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know if this novel can be find here cuz i only read it in facebook but can anyone knows the title of this novel?

Its about a poor guy want to treat his girlfrend to a michelin restaurant so he accept the request of his classmate to bing him condoms for money .. the then he finds his gf in that classmates room .. so the condoms which he bring will be use by his gf and classmate .. then gf breakup with him .. the when he is heartbroken he receive call .. the call came from his real father that he thought to be dead .. so he did not believe so he ask to gim him 1billion to believe that he is his father .. the the father transfer the money ..... That the first chapter that i recall .. please i want to know the rest .. thanks

2. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the FIRST chapter!?

3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    velivelz123 and Hamski like this.
  4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds very convenient. I would definitely remember this if I had read it. Was there a revenge theme or something? Can help with the tag search

velivelz123 likes this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    why does this sound like a meme i once saw :blobjoy: hmm would like to read this, seeing the wild first chapter!

velivelz123 and Wujigege like this.
  6. velivelz123

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the title sounds like .. .. foolish, i am the son of the richest man in the world .. though im not sure .. im reading it then i accidentally close it so i cant remember the title T_T sad

7. velivelz123

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it :) :) :)

My gf left me for millionaire's son? Oops, forgot to tell you, I'm a billionaire.
    Ethan Humphrey staggered from the hotel. His face was as pale as sheet, as if he was still dwelling on some horrible memory...
    "Beep --" It was a notification.

He took out the phone, unlocked the screen, only to find a new text message:

"Your checking account has received a transfer of 2,000,000,000..."

How many zeros are there?

One, two, three, four, five... nine zeros?!

Two billion?
    An hour ago.

"Tina, have you fell asleep?"

"Tina, I guess you might be asleep. Have a sweet dream."

"Tina, I would like to take you out this weekend."

Even the messages hadn't been replied yet, Ethan Humphrey smiled and put the phone into his pocket. His eyes were full of satisfaction and happiness.

Although Tina had been indifferent to him recently, Ethan still trusted that she had her own reasons. Tina, a gorgeous girl, chose him, who has nothing, to be her boyfriend.

He was willing to give her the best and everything she wanted.

The phone in his pocket vibrated. Ethan had a look, a message from his classmate, Chad Kent.

"Ethan Humphrey, why haven't you arrived yet? I can't wait any longer. Hurry up. You have to pay me back the 40 if you can't come!"

Seeing this, Ethan hurriedly knocked on the door of the luxury hotel suite in front of him.

If he can't get the tip, how could he treat Tina to a big meal?

Ethan stood in front of the door, waiting for a while but no one opened the door. He lay prone on the door and listened for a while.

There was a delicate moan sound inside.

Ethan's face turned a little blushing. He gripped the box of condoms and knocked on the door again. He said awkwardly, "Mr. Kent, I took the thing you need..."

About ten minutes ago, Chad, Ethan's rich classmate, transferred Ethan 100 and asked him to send a box of condoms to the hotel and the remaining charge could be a tip. This made Ethan really happy. Tina Wood, Ethan's girlfriend, wanted to try the newly opened Michelin restaurant for a long time, but Ethan was too poor to afford it. Ethan had been saving secretly for a while. If he could get the tips given by Chad, he's almost saved enough money to buy the dinner for Tina.

But before he finished his words, the door was opened, and a familiar face came into his eyes.

At one glance, Ethan seemed to be struck by lightning and his whole body became stiff. The smile on his face faded and he almost forgot how to organize a sentence.

"Tina... Tina, why are you here..."

In front of him, the woman with a sweet appearance and perfect body shape had only one bath towel around her body, turned out to be his girlfriend Tina.

Seeing Ethan standing at the door, Tina was stunned. And then her face darkened and she gave Ethan a slap, "Ethan Humphrey, you jerk, how dare you stalk me!"

Ethan was shocked by this slap. Before he reacted, he heard a man's voice came from the room.

"It was me who asked him to send us a condom. Hey, he is really fast, isn't it? For only 40 bucks, he arrived in a few minutes..."

Chad's words were full of sarcasm.

Chard walked over and put his arm around Tina's waist, looking at Ethan triumphantly.

No matter how stupid Ethan was, he understood what was happening in front of him.

He was cheated on. The more ridiculous thing was that he had sent condoms for his girlfriend so that she could sleep with another man.

Ethan saw no guilt or shame on Tina's face. He was so angry that he wanted to step forward and give her two tight slaps. "Tina, listen to your conscience if you still have some. I almost gave you everything I could offer. How can you repay me like this?

Tina sneered and looked at Ethan contemptuously, "Gave me everything? Some cheap stuff? You know what, the thing I really want are luxuries! I told you several times I want to try the Michelin restaurant. It has been over half a month and you did nothing. Are you a really man? Contrary to you, Mr. Kent not only took me to the Michelin but also brought a lot of things for me. You, a poor sucker, are not able to buy one of the bags for me even you work hard for a lifetime. How dare you ask me like that? I just played with you, it's too funny you took it so seriously. If you have a little self-knowledge, you will know that no girl will love you, poor wretch!"

Ethan squeezed his fists tightly and couldn't believe his ears.

Was the mean and distasteful woman in front of him the same Tina whom he knew?

When he was in a daze, Chad laughed loudly and said, "Did you hear that, loser? Do you wanna beauty love you even you're poor? You'd better go to sleep and have a dream!"

After he said that, Chad grabbed the condoms from Ethan's hand and slammed the door. Then, Ethan heard the voices of two people coming from inside.

"Oh, what's the rush? The loser hasn't left yet. Wait for a second..."

"What are you waiting for? I just want him to hear this so that he can know that money is everything in the world. The person who is poor should just be trampled."

Ethan stood outside the door angrily. His palm was bleeding, which was cut by his nails.

However, he had no courage to knock on that door again.

Chad's words were disgusting but true. In this world, if you're rich, you could get everything you wanted. If you're poor, you could only be insulted and dared not to refute it.

If he was a millionaire, he would not suffer such insults...

Ethan walked out of the hotel muddleheaded. Watching the crowded street, people coming and going without anyone cared about him, he felt his nose sour and tears almost fell down. At this time, his phone rang again. Ethan didn't want to answer the call, but the person never gave up and called him again and again.

Ethan checked his phone irritably, and a strange number appeared on the screen.

He took a deep breath, picked up the phone, and impatiently said, "Who are you?"

An excited and trembling voice came from the phone. "Ethan... Ethan, it's me. I'm your father..."

Ethan frowned and became even angrier. He gnashed his teeth and cursed, "You must be crazy. Such a lair. My father died long ago!"

What Ethan said was true. He had no father since he had a memory. His mother told him that his father died soon after he was born.

Hearing the words of Ethan, the man on the phone seemed not to know whether to laugh or cry. He quickly explained, "Ethan, I am really your father. Several years ago, in order to inherit the business of my family, I had no choice but to leave your mum and you alone and go abroad. But when I came back, your mother had taken you somewhere without informing me. I have been looking for you and your mother for so many years. And now, thank god, I finally found you...I know it was all my fault and your mother was still hating me. Or maybe you hate me too. It doesn't matter. Anyway, these years, you'd suffered too much already. But from now on, I would make it up to you..."

"Are you insane? I'm not in the mood to joke with you. Bye!" Ethan thought the man must be a liar and was making up a story.

Realizing that Ethan really didn't believe him, the man on the phone hurriedly said, "Don't... Don't hang up. Please look up. The man on the advertising board is me, your dad!"

Hearing this, Ethan looked up and found there was a man's figure on billboards and LED screens on both sides of the entire street.

Ethan knew the man. To be exact, he knew the title of the man.

This man called Eric Norman, the Top 1 in rich list, who had hundreds of billions. The Norman Family was even more prosperous. It was said that the Norman Family controlled half of the wealth of Europe. The Reason for hanging up these billboards and LED screens was that Eric would come to Buckeye City to invest.

How could such a powerful man be his father?

Ethan sneered and wanted to make a tease. "Since you said you're Eric, transfer two billion to me and I'll believe you."

That man was stunned by this unexpected request, but he quickly agreed.

"Okay, no problem. I'll transfer it to you right now. But... but we have to keep our relationship as a secret. I have my reason and hope you can understand. Please don't tell your mom about me. I think she still hates me now... Also, I'll ask my assistant in Buckeye to come to you. If you meet any difficulties, just ask them for help. Well, I have something to do right now. I'll talk to you later."

After these words, the phone was hung up.

Ethan looked at the phone and felt a little confused, "Where did this crazy guy come from? At night, this guy had nothing to do but called him to have fun."

"Eric Norman? My father? 2 billion? He must be crazy!"

An unlucky man would be dried even if you put him in a pot full of lard.

Ethan shook his head and signed. Suddenly, He felt the vibration of his phone when he was about to put it back to the pocket.

He had a look and was shocked.

There was a text message on the screen.

"Your checking account has received a transfer of 2,000,000,000..."

Ethan Humphrey stared at the transfer message on the screen in a trance and his brain was blank.

This... this is...

After a short silence, he suddenly widened his eyes and began counting.

Thousand...Million... one billion... two billion...

Two billion dollars?

Ethan quivered and then thought of the phone call he just got.

He gasped and ran to a nearby ATM machine, without thinking too much. He inserted his card with trembling hands and entered the password. Finally, staring at the ten digits balance, his legs went softened and he almost collapsed on the ground.

After a moment of silence, he clicked on the withdraw button and took out 100,000 dollars. Even taking cash in his hand, Ethan still couldn't believe his eyes and felt everything was a dream.

However, this dream was amazing, wasn't it?

Ethan abruptly pinched himself and shouted in pain. He looked at the 100,000 dollars in his hand and laughed in a silly way.

"It turns out to be true. Eric Norman is my father, the richest Chinese in abroad, two billion..."

Thinking of this, Ethan's eyes turned red, and the sadness accumulated over so many years suddenly welled up in his mind.

However, before he cried, his phone rang again. He quickly took it out and saw the number. The caller was his good friend, Charles Walker.

As soon as he picked up the phone, he heard a casual voice, "Ethan, where are you? Come to the Nine Dragon restaurant on the east street near our campus. You are already the last one!"

Ethan frowned slightly and said with some confusion, "Nine Dragon restaurant won't be cheap. Actually, It is the most expensive restaurant nearby. Have you made a fortune recently?"

Charles said excitedly, "No, of course not. Today is my aunt's birthday. She's too happy so that she give some money to Elle to treat us to a big meal!"

Hearing this, Ethan frowned even tighter and said in a low voice, "Elle Clark is your cousin, not mine. Why should I go to her party?"

What made counter-emotion of Ethan stronger was that Elle always looked down on him and never showed her respect.

Charles didn't notice the change of Ethan's attitude but said, "It doesn't matter. Just come! I'll lose my face if you don't come. Hurry up, we're all waiting for you!"

After that, a busy tone came from the phone.

After calming down, Ethan recalled that Charles had always been nice to him, so he didn't want to refuse him.

He went out of the bank and got a taxi to the Nine Dragon restaurant.

When he took off the taxi, Ethan saw Charles was waiting for him outside. The latter was very enthusiastic and led him to a private dining room on the second floor.

There were a man and three women in the room. The man was his good friend, Dylan Carter, and the three women were Charles's cousin, Elle, and two of her friends.

Ethan felt a bit awkward. Dylan was looking at him awkwardly, at the same time, Elle and another short-haired girl burst into laughter.

Charles also felt something wrong. He frowned and asked, "What happens?"

Dylan curled his lips, lowered his voice, and said, "Charles, you still don't know, do you? Ethan broke up with Tina."

Hearing this, Charles was stunned, and then said in surprise, "Ethan, what happened? You guys are really a nice couple, why did you break up so easily?"

Before Ethan answered, Elle, who was standing aside, snorted and said with a sneer, "Break up? Ethan, don't flatter yourself. Ethan was just dumped by Tina. Lily just showed us Tina's post on IG. Tina uploaded some intimate photos, which took on the bed, of herself and another guy in your class. Ethan, haha, Ethan, look at yourself. How poor are you and how dare you want to date a girl like Tina? A toad lusting after a swan's flesh."

Hearing this, Charles felt uncomfortable and said in a low voice, "Elle, what are you talking about?"

Elle said deprecatingly, "Why, why I can't say? He is poor. And not only poor but also stupid. Think about it, Tina is gorgeous, why did she choose him? This man, poor and stupid, why he is still alive? Besides, as long as someone calls you, you will shamelessly come and eat without any payment. Are you a real man? If I were you, I would kill myself!"

With a gloomy face, Charles said angrily, "You..."

At this moment, his words were interrupted by a voice.

"What about... let me buy for this dinner."

Hearing this, everyone was shocked and turned to look at Ethan. Ethan blushed but looked at everyone seriously.

Charles pulled Ethan over and said in a low voice, "Ethan, what are you doing? I know Elle is mean, but she has always been like this. Don't take it to heart. I know how much you have, don't I. If you made ten dollars, you would give 9.5 dollars to Tina. How could you save enough money if you do like this?"

At this moment, Elle said with a sneer, "Hey, is there something wrong with my ears? Some people don't even pick the right place to brag. Do you know where we are? Any meal of Nine Dragon Restaurant will cost at least one thousand. You, pay for us? Don't make a fool of yourself. Why don't you say your father is Eric Norman?"

Ethan nodded and said, "My father is Eric Norman. How do you know this?"

Hearing this, the room fell into silence and then followed by a burst of laughter. Elle laughed and turned to the short-haired girl next to her, "Lily, did you hear that? He said his father is Eric Norman. Hahaha, Eric Norman..."

The short-haired girl was even more exaggerated. She pressed her tummy and laughed loudly, "Oh, it's so funny. How could he say that? He bragged without thinking. If Eric is his father, God could be my father!"

Ethan was a little speechless. Why did no one believe that he was telling the truth? Looking at the girls who were laughing loudly as well as his two friends who had helpless faces, he was about to say something. But he suddenly recalled that his father had asked him to keep their relationship a secret. So, he swallowed back the words on the tip of his tongue.

Noting that Ethan was a bit embarrassed, Charles came out to ease the atmosphere and said loudly, "All right, everybody takes easy. I'm super hungry. Waiter, we are ready to order please!"

Elle glanced at Ethan with a face full of contempt. Then she looked at the two girls next to her and said loudly, "Lily and Joanna, you could order anything you like. My father gave me 5,000 today. I am not someone, who doesn't even have 50 cents in his pocket, but dare to boast everywhere..."

Ethan felt a little awkward for Elle 's words. He would like to take out the card from his pocket and throw it on the table, saying, " The card in my pocket makes me uncomfortable to sit, it is better to throw it away." And then he could leave chicly. However, looking at Charles's embarrassed face, he had no choice but to control his anger.

The girls finished their orders and asked for some soft drinks with the brands Ethan never knew. The waiter soon brought them up. Until the dinner was finished, everyone seemed just to recover from the embarrassing situation. Ethan just ate a little and then put down his fork.

Charles felt kind of sorry for Ethan. He leaned over and whispered, "Ethan, how about you eat a little more? Ella is such a mean girl. Don't take it to heart."

Hearing Charles's words, Elle pursed her lips, glanced at Ethan with disdain, and then said loudly, "You deserve to starve to death. Missing this chance, you can only taste this meal in your dream in the future. Waiter, check, please!"

Charles looked at Elle with dissatisfaction. He was about to say something, but Ethan tore his clothes. He didn't want Charles to make any conflict with his relatives because of him.

Soon, the waiter came and took the bill with a smile, "Your balance is 15840 in total. Would you like to pay with your card or cash?"

Everyone was shocked by the bill.

10,000 for one meal?

Elle's face was full of incredible and then she asked loudly, "How can it be so expensive? Did you make a mistake?"

The waiter frowned and handed the bill to Elle and said, "The dishes you just consumed are 2,220 in total, and the rest are all drinks. The lady next to you just ordered some imported caviar, which are 5,800 per..."

Hearing the waiter's words, everyone gasped, and then looked at Lily Clark, who sat next to Elle, the caviar was ordered by her.

Everyone was watching her, Lily panicked and said with a pale face, "I... I don't know how expensive this caviar is... Elle, I'm sorry..."

Looking at the bill in her hand, Elle said with a gloomy face, "Your apologies don't work now... I only have about 5,000..."

After a moment of silence, she gritted her teeth, looked at everyone, and said, "Well... Does anyone have more? Help me pay for the bill and I'll give it back to you later."

Hearing this, everyone tried to find if they had some money. Lily said she didn't bring any with her. Joanna took out about 700. Charles and Dylan also gathered around 1,000. However, they still couldn't afford the bill. Finally, Charles looked at Ethan and hesitantly asked, "Ethan, do... do you have any changes?"

Although he knew that Ethan probably only had a few tens, he still preferred to ask. At this moment, Elle said scornfully, "Compare to ask him, it's better to ask the beggars downstairs. Maybe beggars had more coins than him!"

Looking at Elle, Ethan shrank back his hand, which had already reached into his bag,

The waiter immediately understood what had happened. With a strange expression on his face, he said in a low voice, "Ladies, is everything alright? Can we check the bill?"

Elle blushed and hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, of course, we can pay the bill! It's just... It's just that I don't have enough money... Could you please give me a few days...And I could write a note to you."

The waiter frowned, picked up the walkie-talkie, and said something. Then several men in security uniforms were blocked at the door of the room.

"In this case, call your parents and ask them to come."

Hearing the waitress say so, Elle's facial expression changed, and she hurriedly said, "Please don't. My father and my stepmother will kill me if they know I spend more than 10,000 on a meal. I beg you, please give us a few days. I really don't have any more..."

The waiter said coldly, "If you don't have, how dare you come here to eat? I think you are tired of living!"

At the end of his words, he glanced at the security guards at the door. Those guys immediately understood and quickly walked into the room and were about to drag Elle away.

At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded from the corner.

"Wait a minute."

Everyone stopped and looked at Ethan. The waiter glanced at Ethan's dress and sneered immediately, "What, do you want to pay for her?"

Ethan Humphrey looked at Charles Walker and said, "I don't have any. Well... How about you ask your friends through text?"

Before he finished his words, Elle roared immediately, "Ethan, are you sick? If you don't have, just shut up!"

Ethan ignored the furious Elle and just suggested Charles check his phone. Charles was a little confused. He unlocked the phone and then was surprised when he saw the transfer message. Ethan transferred him ten thousand!

"You... "

He looked at Ethan in surprise and confusion. Ethan slightly shook his head to suggest he not to speak.

The waiter was a little impatient and said, "Are you done yet? Take her away!"

After that, security guards started to drag Elle out, who was crying loudly.

Seeing this, Charles hurriedly said, "Wait, my friend transferred some to me. I could pay now!"

Charles hurriedly paid the bill by phone. After the waiter confirmed he received, he glanced at everyone with disdain and then left with those security guards.

After the waiter left, everyone relieved. Dylan patted Charles's shoulder and said, "Charles, without you, we must be in big trouble!"

Lily, who had been silent for a long time, said at this moment, "That's right. Charles, you are so brave. Only you came forward bravely and handled everything at this critical moment. Unlike someone else, who only blow his own horn!"

Charles realized that Lily was indirectly blaming Ethan, he was so angry and tried to explain "You..."

But at this time, perhaps recovering from the shock, Elle directly rushed over and gave Ethan a hard slap.

Charles was shocked at once, and then he roared, "What is wrong with you!"

Elle glared at Ethan with disdain and gnashed her teeth in anger. "What? I think you're sick. Charles, I am telling you seriously, If you don't want to be embarrassed in the future, never hang out with the trash. Instead of helping, he poured fuel on the fire when I was in trouble. Isn't he trying to kill me?"

Charles roared, "What are you talking about? Don't you know..."

Before he could finish his words, Ethan suddenly pulled him back.

"Charles, don't say anymore. I don't care."

Ethan shook his head. He didn't want too many people to know his secrets. He helped Elle only for Charles's sake. This would be his first time helping her, and also the last time.

After a while of hesitation, Charles gritted his teeth and glared at Elle with disdain. Then he took Ethan's arm and walked out of the restaurant.

Charles was still angry after getting outside. He kicked over the trash can next to him and said indignantly, "Ethan, why didn't you let me explain? If you didn't help, who knows what she would suffer. I would slap her If she wasn't my sister!"

Ethan patted Charles's shoulder and smiled, "It's okay, I don't care."

Charles still wanted to say something, but suddenly froze. Then he looked at Ethan and asked doubtfully, "Ethan, why did you suddenly become rich?"

Ethan didn't know how to answer. At that moment, he just considered how to get rid of trouble but forgot to conceal the secret. Charles would never believe if he said he saved this by himself, because Ethan was a person who almost couldn't afford a bowl of noodles. Everyone would feel unbelievable if he could have 10 thousand.

Ethan slightly opened his mouth and was about to explain. At this second, his phone suddenly rang. He took out his phone in a hurry and found it was a strange number.

"Could it be my father again?"

As soon as Ethan picked up the phone, he heard a woman's voice.

"Hello, Young Master Ethan."

Hearing this gentle and elegant voice, Ethan felt a little confused, and he asked, "Who are you?"

That woman said slowly, "My name is Maggie Hill. Mr. Norman asked me to hand you one thing. If you are convenient, may I send it to you now?"

Ethan looked around and said, "Tell me where you are and l could go to find you."

Maggie hesitated for a second and asked, "What about... I'll wait for you at the Queen Bar near your university? What do you think?"

Ethan nodded and agreed. Hanged up the phone, he looked at Charles and said with a smile, "I still have something to figure out. I will go back a little late tonight."

Charles looked at him with a complicated expression and said, "OK... But, you haven't explained the reason you become rich overnight yet!"

Ethan smiled and said, "I'll tell you later."

After he said that, he hailed a taxi and left.

Ten minutes later, the taxi stopped at the entrance of the Queen Bar, the largest bar near the university with the highest price.

Ethan looked at this splendid building and was about to walk in. At this moment, he suddenly heard someone called his name from behind.

"Ethan, why are you here?"

Ethan turned his head and saw there were six or seven men and women standing behind him. The head of the girls had blonde hair and was dressed in famous brands. She looked very beautiful and fashionable.

"Ah... Monitor, what a coincidence. Are you also here for fun? I'm waiting for someone."

Looking at the girl, Ethan smiled.

This girl called Nina Green, and she was Ethan's monitor. All people following her were Ethan's classmates.

Hearing Ethan's answer, Nina's face was full of contempt. She laughed dramatically with her hand flying to mouth, "Look at you, is here the place you can afford? Look carefully where here is, Queen Bar, anything sold here would cost your half-year living expenses. You are such a liar. Why you still have the mood to hang around here after your girlfriend cheated on you? You'd better earn some to live if you have more time. Otherwise, you'll die without anyone knows someday... You are doing part-time here, aren't you? Yeah, I got it. You must be a waiter!"

As soon as Nina spoke, all people behind her laughed and started to judge him.

"This fool, he was still doing part-time work when Tina slept with Chad. If I were him, I would find a crack in the ground and hide in it!"

"Haha, have you seen the post of Chad? I heard the condom they used was sent by Ethan. How poor he is."

"Anyway, nobody wants to help him. The poor only deserves to be trampled!"

Ethan listened to their discussion, sighed in his heart but said nothing. He just smiled and said, "See you guys later."

After that, he ignored them and walked into the bar.

Staring at the back of Ethan, the boy wearing studs behind Nina, spat on the ground and scolded, "What? He's just a hooligan in the Queen's Bar. Did He say he was waiting for someone? Such a liar"

Nina thought of something and said with a sneer, "All right. When we see him later, we'll let him serve us. At that time, I'd like to see if he can still be so tough."

As soon as he entered the bar, dim lights and loud music seemed to wrap Ethan firmly. Since noise, he felt a little uncomfortable and frowned. When he was about to call Maggie, he heard a voice behind him.

"Hello, Young Master Ethan."

Ethan turned around and was immediately shocked by the perfect woman standing behind him. She had a delicate and beautiful face, a graceful and perfect figure, and brown curly hair.

After a second, he earthed to himself and said with an embarrassed smile, "Are you... Maggie?"

The woman nodded, held out her right hand, and said, "Yes, Mr. Norman asked me to find you, Young Master Ethan. You could contact me anytime for anything in the future."

Ethan reached out and shook hands with Maggie. Then they found a seat and sat down. Maggie called the waiter to served two cups of water first and then ordered a bottle of soda water.

Under the dim and bright light, Maggie was always wearing a smile. She took out a watch from her bag and handed it to Ethan, "Young Master Ethan, this watch, with a family badge, is a symbol of the Norman Family. Wearing it, you can enter any places that belong to the Norman Family at will with the highest priority."

Ethan took the watch, put it in front of his eyes, and looked at it carefully. He found a golden dragon-shaped badge, which stands for the Norman Family, on the dial.

At this moment, Ethan suddenly caught sight of a watch on Maggie's wrist. There was a similar dragon-shaped badge on it but much smaller and with iron-brown color.

Seeing Ethan's puzzle, Maggie smiled and explained, "Young Master Ethan, in the Norman Family, the color of the badge represents the identity and hierarchy. There are different colors, such as gold, silver, bronze, and iron brown. As an outsider, it's already a great honor for me to have an iron brown badge. Only people like you and Mr. Norman are qualified to wear the highest gold color."

Ethan nodded, with a thoughtful look on his face.

Maggie continued to say, "Young Master Ethan, maybe in your opinion, there are many billionaires in the world who are earning millions per second or who can be listed on the Forbes list. But for the Norman Family, these people are not even qualified for being slaves. The Norman Family is so powerful, like a palm that covers the whole world. "

Ethan was shocked and asked, "The whole world?"

Maggie stood up and smiled, "For example, this Queen Bar also belongs to the Norman Family. As long as a person lives in this world, he needs to rely on the Norman Family!"

Hearing this, Ethan's heart trembled. How powerful is his family?

At this moment, Maggie interrupted Ethan's thoughts and said respectfully, " Excuse me, I need to use the restroom. Could you please wait for a moment?"

Ethan nodded. Looking at the back of Maggie, he was in a trance. What kind of existence are my father and his family?

At this moment, someone patted his shoulder. He turned around and saw a young guy dressed like a waiter. He sweated profusely and said, "Bro, can you do me a favor? I... I'm feeling a little sick. Can you help me send this bunch of coke to that table? Thank you so much!"

Ethan smiled and nodded. He had always been willing to help others.

He took the beer and sent it to a table not far away. When he was about to go back, he only heard a voice behind him.

"Ethan. Is that you? COME OVER HERE!"

Oops! Trouble came again.

Book title:《I've Got a Super Rich Dad》
    Click the “Download” button to download the 【NovelCat】app and you can read more exciting novels.

8. wnln

wnln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it is your looking for but i found this Links.
    english name ver.
    ch 1-63

chinese names
    Link 1
    Link 2

9. bontech07

bontech07 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t seem to find it in the app. Can you help me?