LCD Possessing Nothing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 25, 2017.

1. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    recent parts with Baek Sogo are interesting, but i feel like she is about to take away the MC's only redeeming quality away from him. all he had was that he was the most iron willed person, that was it. now it seems like baek sogo is just going to tread a step behind the MC breaking all his records.

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way I prefer it like this though. I much rather have a MC that isn't talented have to actually use the power of friendship to succeed. Or maybe I've just read too many loner Korean web novels.

3. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe you've watched too many anime like Naruto or read too much manga. If you like power of friendship so much you can go watch or read fairy tail. It's their theme even more so than the other top shounen. But it's at a vomit inducing level. I for one and sick of I fight for my friends and MY FRIENDS being the main plot point: friend gets kidnapped must save them arc, friend is poisoned let's cure them arc, friend is weak let's make him stronger arc.

Well anyways how goes the novel so far. I dropped it when he suddenly called the old man his daddy for no reason at all. It was clearly forced. Is the author still running with that or? Did he find some other way to force the plot

4. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, this novel is pretty good so far, since it’s a little different from your average plot line. I’ve just read up to about chapter 200 and all I can say is I kind of feel sympathy for Lee Sungmin after his two companions departed to different worlds, well one is probably never coming back