Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not asking about Li changle.
    I'm asking about mc's other half sister and their mothers?( cousin too!!.)

2. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some fluff moments b/w MinDe and Mc please :3. ANd when does Mc starts to have feelings for Minde.

3. Littledragonlady

Littledragonlady The last member of Ancient Tomb Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    They schemed and married some high leveled family who supported the crown prince.
    After the crown prince killed, their family goes down with him

puu264 likes this.
  4. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scarred one married well (accidentally? Got dragged into a scheme and ended up marrying a straightlaced widower official) but I'm not sure what happened to the other one.

probably massacred along with the rest of the Li family

puu264, Ivivivi and alexfilia like this.
  5. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did WY mother become pregnant if she was unfavored? Did her mother somehow got LXR favour?

6. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the long spoiler.
    I think all of this happening behind the scene, with the gradual lost of Furen reputation in LXR eyes . As mentioned previously, when Wei Yang helped the emperor (The first accident that bring major lost to LCL), Wei Yang asked the emperor to bestow a status to her birth mother right? This let her mother to have a bit of good life and restoring her health and beauty. Plus with her gentle temperament, LXR usually visit her to calm himself down or something. What's more, with Wei Yang's status and reputation, he also need to give this mother and daughter a face by coming to Wei Yang mother residence. I am not quite sure whether Wei Yang mother is the one who give birth first or the new 9th concubine, however, Wei Yang got a brother, whereas the new concubine birthed a baby girl.

[Chapter 81 - 82] To give you a back story, during the time the three sisters [Li Chang Xi, Li Chang Ru, and Wei Yang] take turn nursing the Di Furen, the scarred sister [LCX] schemed to have a scorpion entered the bathhouse when Wei Yang was bathing while bringing the guardsman to witness the scene in pretense of [saving the Miss during danger]. Wei Yang did encountered the scorpion but she was saved by Du Mama [Furen slaves who tried to get into Wei Yang good hand] who told Wei Yang that this is the work of 5th miss before leaving. She asked her bodyguard to bring her fifth sister and her maid inside the bath house.

WY: 5th sister, is it fun playing with the scorpion? You have lose so many times in the past ah, why couldn't you learn from all those bad experiences?"
    Li Chang Xi: I really do not understand what you are saying."
    WY: You meant to say that I am wrong?
    Li Chang Xi: Of course this is a misunderstanding, I do not know anything!"
    WY: Go and find me a live scorpion.

So Wei Yang pushed the scorpion near the 5th Miss and she ended up fainting, then she used the scorpion venom to kill the maid. Then she put the sister inside the water barrel without any clothes as if she was bathing before she screamed for help. Of course the readied guard who already been bribed by 5th Miss entered the room and instead seeing the 3rd Miss, the saw the 5th Miss who bribed them. And since the shock that she got from the scorpion and being seen naked by the guard, she become a little bit crazy and LXR sent her to the countryside.

Later on, 4th concubine asked WY to make sure that her daughters will be able to marry well [After she witnessed how WY dealt with LCL].

Wei Yang's brother who was previously poisoned [by LCL] was saved by this one wandering doctor [ who surprisingly a wayward Jiang's 5th son : This son got scolded for saving Wei Yang brother unknowingly.. ha..ha..]

[Chapter 116] So the Jiang family instruct the 5th son [The Doctor] to call Wei Yang out to the outskirt, and when WY arrived there, the one who appeared is the 4th son [Jiang Nan] of the Jiang Family. They wanted to defame Wei Yang reputation so that Wei Yang will ended up as JN's concubine. And once that happened, they will be able to torture Wei Yang as they please. So LMD punched JN until he fainted and WY brought over LCX into the shack. After that, she called the officers and told them that JN had kidnapped her sister and she urged the officer to save LCX or else her reputation will be gone. Incidentally, the one who investigate the kidnapping was this straight laced officer who did not care about others status. And he decided to bring the case to the Emperor.During that time, WY told LCX that she should follow her instruction if she ever wished to left the countryside and back to Capital.

[Chapter 117] So in front of the emperor, JN and his father tried to argue that this 5th Miss actually the one who followed him around willingly to elope[ in order to escape from the crime of kidnapping a noble lady]. So Wei Yang decided to tell the emperor all the bad deed done by the Furen who came from the Jiang Family and how they love to manipulate things. So WY urged the emperor not to believe in Jiang family who tried to put all the blame on LCX. And in order to make it more believable, LCX tried to run to the pillar [usual cliche] to commit suicide in order to prove her innocence [This totally enraged the Jiang Family since they fell for such petty trick..ha..ha.. the grandma totally burst with insult that it totally shocked the Emperor].

But LCX was saved by this straight laced officer [Yao Chang Qing] [Of course, LXR felt weird with how good these two daughters of his collaborating with each other despite being an enemy]. And then WY said to the emperor, usually a hero will marry the damsel that they saved, so the emperor asked YCQ if he willing to marry LCX in which he agreed, though in his heart he mumbled that the one who rushed in first is WY and he barely came in second.Anyway, JN ended up being prosecuted. This is the last conversation between WY and LCX

LCX: I did not do this to help you today, I am only helping myself! Now that I am back to the Fu, you should let me off, I never wanted to see you again!
    WY: As long as you do not come to give me trouble, of course I will still regard you as my good sister, ah!
    When LCX heard her gentle tone she could not help but felt chilled from it and quickly turned away; In this life, she hope that she will never see this person again! So terrible! Just like a goblin! No, from how she see it, WY is 10,000 times more terrible than the evil spirits!

[Chapter 171] As for Li Chang Xiao, I don't remember what happened to her. But WY close maid, mother and grandmother already died being killed under Pei Empress's order thus start the second arc of the novel

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Kaylee, samster, kurohamukami and 5 others like this.
  7. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks also what happened to Li Chang Xi’s full bloods sister (Li Chang Xiao)?

8. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I mistype the name.... I am not sure what happened to Li Chang Xiao.. Compared to LCX, this 4th sister is more the mild type... Even in their previous life, it was LCX's daughter who seduce Touba Zhen and incurred LCL's wrath~

9. redsticker

redsticker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey just wanted to ask, what happened to the two bodyguards of weiyoung? Zhao yue and Zhao Nan? I kinda like this duo

10. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    What about empress fate. I wanted mc to deal with her or torture her

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's this Zhi Yan? What is her relationship with Li Min De?

12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    This is from @scriptor's spoilers:
    -Emperor's health fails. After a series of misdirections, he announces his successor. Empress Pei reveals that the person he intended to make his successor was not his son (from love affair with half-sister) as he believed, but someone else. And that he actually pressed to his death the person who was his real son with the half-sister. Emperor dies in indignation and Empress Pei is happy because she could at last die with the person she one-sidedly loved. They go up in flames (literally) along with the building.

13. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhao Yue becomes wholeheartedly loyal to Wei Yang, she becomes her trusted confidante and follows her everywhere she goes. Zhao Nan stays by Li Min De’s side as his bodyguard

14. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me about the ninth princess' fate? the one who has a crush on LMD

15. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She marries her childhood friend, the one that likes her but doesn’t really show it. They always fight when they are together and it’s very obvious to other people that he like her but she doesn’t know it. It was actually Wei Yang that convinced the princess to marry him. She told her that a princess is born high above others but she has her duties and stuff like that. I don’t remember the exact words because it’s been a long time since I read it

puu264, Inaira, Ivivivi and 3 others like this.
  16. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    He better tell princess that he like her or someone will stole her. He is such tsundere

17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he "loved" wei yang but in the im always best kinda way. he's so selfish that he thinks all the best things belong to him and gets so damn angry that when no one is there to corroborate how awesome he is or in wei yang's case tell him he's a fucking idiot

18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    well... that's true in both timelines. when she does become empress and becomes old - he starts yearning for wei yang to the point that all his concubines had a resemblance of her. he also gets sick and tired of his pretty trophy since she gets more and more hysterical about losing her good looks.

19. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very happy that mc die at first life and get happy ending at second life. I don’t wanted that scum ex hubby to touch or marry mc. He doesn’t deserved her. Only my cute and adorable Min De deserved her.

20. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does TZ start recollecting the past?