Problem with desktop's RGB fans

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Ai chan, Sep 21, 2021.

1. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thought that surge protections are to keep external "peaks" out (thunderstorms hitting landline for example)
    a shitty PSU can still fry your PC
    i dont want to spread panic, just saying a surge protection isnt a miracle warding of all possible trouble for your PC

Ai chan and SquadCammander354 like this.
  2. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Segotep is a brand from colorful, they make pretty good graphics card, pretty good motherboard but meh bios, at least better than most oems.

The sub brand Segotep manly makes casings, PSU and led strips.
    500w psu, 8pin 225w GPU. whole system should be 400watts Should be enough for system.

As for Segotep, it's a reputable brand but even reputable brands now dose not mean it's reputable brand before. And I have not heard of AP series PSU.
    Like how most of us never heard of cooler master Rs-460-PCAR-A3 is to coolermaster.
    Screenshot_20210922_114555_com.android.gallery3d.png

Currently you can try remove the PC front jump wire from front of your case to motherboard, might be jump wire causing the random shutdown.

Case front panels jump wire are those that connect with hdd light, shutdown and restart buttons.

If the problem persist you can use a socket amp meter.
    As older PSU over power cut tends to be very strict.
    Screenshot_20210922_115944_com.opera.browser.png
    An amp amp meter socket, you multiple your wall socket voltage to ampere to get power draw. Now they have digital version makes life easier.

Power tripping won't likely damage your PC. Though unstable voltage and power frequency will.
    As long as the PSU dose not explode. **

Ai chan and SquadCammander354 like this.
  3. HankStarr

HankStarr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi....I got it fix after I associate the computer processor fan ARGB link to the ARGB3 nail to the back board (not the window board side). you can open the non window board side effectively without a screwdriver.

I don't know whether it will break the guarantee. on the off chance that you stress over the guarantee you can stand by till vantage update, I am uncertain about whether the vantage highlight some unacceptable pin or the professional attachment into some unacceptable pin.

Expectation this assistance, assuming you need to check it out, be mindful so as to connect the link, in light of the fact that the pin is extremely delicate.

4. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most pins are delicate- its mostly the 12V ATX connector or molex power connectors that might need a certain bit of "force" to be handled be carefull with the rest
    the case/mainboard connectors might be the most fragile ones as you might connect single pins there (leaving aside the CPU/socket pins )