Other Request Qidian comics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by noemj, Oct 14, 2018.

1. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im trying to bookmark some chapters cus this book is way too long for me. Does anyone know what chapter it was that li lei's brother died, pei ziheng reaction to XL death in her first life?

2. Akira05

Akira05 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry this is going to be a rant cuz wow I spent like so much emotion and time in this story, and ughhh, I need to share how I feel somewhere.

In the end, I cannot justify Pei Ziheng’s actions. First off, he could not believe his “lover”s words and imprisoned her to torture her physically and mentally. Second of all, in her reborn life, before he knew she was the Xia Ling he knew, he made her lose her voice and tried to make her his “toy” without even knowing the full story because of her manipulative sister. Omg, what if Li Lei didn’t save her in time and used his resources to help her gain her voice back? And then when he did figure it out, it was “her” he imprisons and tortures her again?!? While also blackmailing, trying to abort her child, and thinking his love is better than Li Lei’s??? I don’t know about you, but I think any rational person would know that is wrong. While I do know his upbringing influenced his way of love, I wish he got this sense of acknowledgment like so much earlier (in her reborn life) of not chasing after someone who doesn’t love him and accept that, especially for your loved one, if they need to leave, let them leave. Don’t try to make them stay with you like a dying flower without sunshine, water, or soil. Truly, I think Li Lei was a much better match trying to understand her, being with her, accepting her child (even if it wasn’t his), giving her her space, not hurting her (like Pei Ziheng), letting her take her time (which is omg I can’t imagine that), and so much more. Not gonna lie, no matter how good a person can be at first, if they hurt you immensely at some point and continue it, there is no way to justify it. You might as well say any toxic relationship can be salvaged, which rarely ever is. That pain internally and perhaps externally will not go away. If the victim of the relationship can heal, that will be awesome, but what if they don’t? Live with deteriorating health, immense anxiety and trauma, lack of trust in a romantic relationship, or anything harmful because of that experience? You cannot merely say, “Oh well, it’s because of his childhood.” Don’t justify toxic behavior. Period. I seriously cannot emphasize that enough. :))

ahhhh sorry that was super long omg wow. Thanks to anyone who perhaps read this. ;—;

3. milafalconidae

milafalconidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who killed her in her first life ?

4. 666666

666666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sister

5. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though this story was nothing but just a story of tragedy in one whole extra level- this kinda (I'm not sure) but describes the miserable life of the ppl in the Entertainment Industry. Like... is everyone treated like sex slaves by their higher-ups or something? And even the ppl they are performing for even hate them. Like... is there no peace in this!?

6. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So satisfied that Gu Lin finally ended up in prison. That girl was so spoilt and brain dead, abusing ppl with her wealth. She deserved it.

What happened to her just as stupid brother who beat Xiao Ling after Li Lei and her broke up?

What happened to Gu Lin's father who was really bad and spoiled Gu Lin?

7. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What age are Li Lie and Ye Zingling?

8. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember when everyone hated quindan? I still do... just cuz time has passed doesn’t mean it’s changed, the paywalls are worse and translation quality has gone to the gutter. This company took this beautiful community of fans and turned it to poop :(

kari likes this.
  9. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the Xia clan dates back to the time of emperors and considering that the culture in the novel shows that people believe heavily in superstitions, I don't think there were people who did not believe YXL was XL.

The fact that PZH, Feng Kun, LL and everyone very close to YXL believes that she is XL, if anyone were to believe otherwise or cause trouble, they would be easily proven to be frauds.

Ye Xing Ling's handwritten is an identical fit to that of Xia Ling. (This is something that's actually impossible unless divine interference occur. A person's handwriting can be similar but not totally identical)YXL's handwriting was proven to be identical to XL through an electronic device. (as the saying goes, man makes mistakes, machines don't). Her songs and style are similar. So, is her personality. Except for outside appearance, everything indicates that she is XL. So, there's very few people who wouldn't believe her. Even people who has met XL only once or seen her from afar or on t.v could tell that YXL was similar to XL.

Besides, XL's songs had that special effect from being a phoenix, that allowed people to feel entranced and relieved when listening to it. It gave listeners the feeling of having had their soul cleansed. This was even more prominent after her reincarnation as YXL and she became a Diva.

Lastly, the Xias are known to be proficient in controlling people's fate and are also known to be closely related to the occult. With the long history of their family, they have already proven themselves and therefore unless a person doesn't follow social media and stars closely, unless that person has only heard of YXL a few times, they wouldn't doubt the credibility of the Xia clan

10. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u have the patience to read as far as the daughter of Xia Ling's story, you will get an idea more or less what happens to her.

From what I read Ye Feifei was actually jealous of Ye Xingling because she was able to become a Diva even though she was less talented than her. She also loved and doted on Li Lei and had the Xia Clan dote on her.

Once she woke up, her biological mom trash talked Xia Ling and made her believe XL was a vicious person.

Although she was jealous, she tamed her jealousy by thinking that YXL was her sis and she shouldn't be so petty but when it was revealed that YXL is XL, her jealousy exploded and turned into hatred.

She is actually a mixture of Xia Yu 2.0 and Gu Lin 2.0. She is ignorant of the ways of the entertainment industry. She doesn't know suffering so she naively believes that she can become greater than XL. So, she is also arrogant. She can be petty (as seen when she made luoluo - XL friends life hard with fans because she was only a 2nd rate singer and was in love with "Muchen" - her idol and a music king)

She caused a little trouble but every step of the way she was proven to be less talented than YXL. Her personality wasn't good either so everyone could tell she will have a hard time once she debuts. But, every higher ups in Skyarts wanted that to happen so she would learn humility and know what YXL went through to become a Diva.

In the side story of XL's daughter - Xia Yingluo goes to emperor to train and is taught about YXL's life and fame. It is stated that it was impossible to dethrone YXL. Even during her daughter's era, her fame was still at its peak. It wa even said than in terms of presence on stage only Xia Yingluo could match her mum XL.

So, I assume that Ye Feifei got well deserved slaps on the face throughout her career and could never attain or even come close to XL as she is never mentioned. Besides, taking into consideration how she used to badmouth XL, only inside Skyarts would she be peaceful. With her personality she probably didn't end well in the entertainment industry.