Resolved QT cultivation arc with BE

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyaa.23, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a cultivation with demon arc?? I think MC and ML are master and disciple. Somehow, MC died and ML kept MC body. MC woke up but sadly passed away. ML strated going cray cray. He chased people wearing white clothes cus his master like wearing them. Then the 'good' sect told ML that he could revive MC by taking him to the underworld. So ML took MC body to the underworld.
    ML met the king yama?? But king yama said that it's impossible. Then because of the miasma of the underworld, ML and MC body turned to ash. The king yama then said "so it turns out to be immortals going through hardships??"

2. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's from Discussing the Correct Way to Enjoy Dog Food but I'm not sure whivh arc maybe 14??

3. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm it's been awhile but I'm not giving up yet. More info: I believe I read this at chrysanthemum garden.

4. saltedfishh

saltedfishh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um this novel's only at arc 3 in chrysanthemum garden but im pretty sure there are other sites that already fully translated them. :blobnom:

5. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m A Paranoid Villain Harvester
    I mistook it as a bl cus I read too many of them. My bad. The story happened at the fifth arc.

saltedfishh likes this.