Resolved QT like seven unfortunate lifetimes in wattpad

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by QueenofCheshires, Oct 25, 2021.

1. QueenofCheshires

QueenofCheshires BXG QT Enthusiast (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a BG Quick transmigration novel in wattpad.

The fl was a princess in the jade heaven empire or whatever and the ml was a general (god of war if I'm not mistaken). She had a crush on the general eversince they were young but unfortunately can't and won't go near him. She has a bestfriend who writes the fates of every people and her mother owns a pet tiger(?) That was given by the fls dad and it was the cause of the misunderstanding between the two couples. Then something happened and they were sent to the reincarnation portal. the fl retained her memories and was reincarnated with her original body and powers, but the ml became a baby. She took care of him from little till he grew up and he fell inlove with her. It was a tragedy arc (I believe later on they returned in that world and the ml was sulking.). And there was an arc where they got to the wrong gender portal but they still lived the life as couples, the end of the arc happened because the ml (that was on a female body) was pushed on the train tracks and the fl followed suit. And the last arc i think, they were sent to another world and they didn't have any memory. She was still a princess and he was a knight. Something tragic happened and thats all i can remember. I think I'm mixing up my memory of the story with Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes so i only wrote the ones im sure was included in the story. The stories are very similar but also different.

Note: i dont know if the author erased it or i was just clumsy and accidentally deleted it. But i know for sure i wouldn't erase it willingly because it was one of the first QT completed novels i finished.

(Sorry if you can't understand what I'm saying I'm sleep deprived but can't get the novel out of my head. Plus english is not my mother tongue :p)

2. QueenofCheshires

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to add. It was already completed

3. Magen1

Magen1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its removed from wattpad by the author its manga is ongoing

4. QueenofCheshires

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? So sad. May i know the manga one so i can support.

Magen1 likes this.
  5. Magen1

Magen1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QueenofCheshires likes this.
  6. QueenofCheshires

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link