Forgotten Title QT where emperor is seduced by servant

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AliseNova, May 3, 2023.

1. AliseNova

AliseNova Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ( if I remeber right) In 1 arc She was bullied servant of the consort that grab the chance and seduced emperor later she act like white lotus

I'm sorry for my bad english

Last edited: May 3, 2023
  2. FrostQ

FrostQ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Professional accomplishment of white lotus?

3. hoexos

hoexos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's kinda vague. Male God Come Here also has that kind of plot in one of its arcs, specifically in arc 2. FL pretends to think of herself as ugly when she is in fact naturally beautiful in that arc. The emperor then suddenly got interested with her because of her beauty and her unique way of thinking. She also acts like a white lotus in this arc while trying to seduce him

AliseNova likes this.
  4. DASKAB

DASKAB Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi can you help me find world hopping story where the fmc hops in a modernworld where the fmc trying to get ml who is a target but loves the orig fl who left him, the female main character tried to win ml as target by telling the old memories and one night the male lead was drunk,its friend call fmc to get him home but something happened to them and fmc acts likenothingbut ml has some fragments of the night

5. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, sorry if my advice was misleading but please don't hijack other threads and make a new thread for your forgotten title request instead

DASKAB likes this.