Spoiler Queen of the Mad Dog Knights

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Same same. Harem?

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    according the tags, yep seems to be reverse harem.

Any spoilers? Dx

kiara8 likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant like, does it stays harem in the end?

Shizun likes this.
  5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning few chapters r v v cute! And the poor princess! Even her sufferings have been narrated in an tragic-comedic way such that you can do nothing but laugh and wonder why you r laughing at such tragic circumstances...
    And I loved this concept of a country of dogs!!! I am a crazy dog lover and this totally has captured my attention!!!

The chapter was last updated in November. Translator-sama, please have pity on is dog-lovers!!!!

kiara8 likes this.
  6. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read this novel in raws. If so? please spoiler us. Who is ml and is this true harem?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    This is beyond adorable. I don't even know what to say. I would like some light spoilers - like what exactly is going to happen to that step-mother of hers.

EDIT 2/18/2018
    Wow. Ok. I didn't realize that during their investigation of finding her they found that the MC was treated terribly by the country she was living in and decided to SACK the country Dothraki style with a hint of crazy Tyrion manipulation. They even mentioned holding a festival of executions starting with the Royal family of the country and the stepmother as the side-dish. They were also planning of killing the people of the orphanage who treated her badly.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    JadeBunny and morticia_addams like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5
    -this chapter explains what the hell happened to the royalty since they seem to have at one point bred like rabbits; there was a plague that i believe was sexually transmitted and with the royalty who were highly active it seemed to hit them the hardest. Essentially, wiping out a family 400+ strong to 3 people. A weak and sickly guy who would be Lizlelotte's biological father and 2 elderly people who can no longer procreate. Lizelotte's father desperately tried to make a child to no avail until Lizelotte's mother came as a one night stand which became her conception. Much to the thrill of the whole damn kingdom. Her mother saying "the king isn't my type" ran away. Somehow, eluding the whole country of dog-kin people who's sole purpose in life is in the military; as in they hunt and find kind of way.

- Ok - cut to the more present situation where the king died; there was a near damn civil war because without an "owner" they would basically fought to the death for dominance. There was only 1 top dog called the "wolfhound"and their family motto was apparently "believe in the royalty." He basically subdued the whole country by sheer dominance than organized everyone to try and search for the possible places where their "last royal" would be. They found documents about the country where they originally were from then went about gathering their forces and securing whatever technology was needed to cross the sea to find their last living royal.

-Mr. Wolfhound seems weirdly the most fanatical of them all and seems to have started a weird religion called the "Lizlotte's Faith"

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6
    -More on the great illustrious man/dog Darius Von Wolfhound; supremely proud to be a dog-kin, like his dog form the best and that the greatest pride is to be disciplined by the Owner.

-Freaks out poor Lizelotte (foot fetish?) and he - Darius leaves sulking; he's a surprisingly delicate kind of guy

- He - Darius was completely thrilled to receive the first official "order" from the Owner; to him it's the highest honor

- All the dog-kin chorused that they all wish to be scolded by her; it became the highest status symbol

- Everyone gets distracted by the brother-in law

- Properly (Lize) has thanked Darius... By brushing his fur. Using the same brush the first King used on his favorite "dogs"

- All the hot lady dog-kin are totally hot and bothered watching Darius in dog form getting his fur brushed

-Darius get shy and says "master.. please don't throw me away"

-....Lizelotte officially collars Darius and makes him her pet dog:facepalm:; that was slick man - pretending to be all pitiful then maneuver to get what you want

- Darius reminisces about Lizelotte's father and how much he truly loved his people; how he used to carry and take care of them even with his sick body:aww:

-....Apparently any dog that gets collared has a potential to become her husband in the future? MTL is so weird

-Darius was beloved by the old sick king and when he died a part of him died with him:blobsad:

-Also, the country isn't that stable since the Rottweiler clan rebelled just as they (brother-in-law and Lizlelotte) were talking about it

- The Doberman clan joined the civil war??

-Darius goes to quell the civil war with the battle cry "I want to smell your feet!!!" :facepalm:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7

- Their "civil war" is just everyone whining and getting jealous that Darius is getting special treatment; everyone is in dog-form duking it out and being incredibly jealous (sidenote: i'm starting to understand why the Royalty was so promiscuous now. They needed more people of the blood-line to be able to keep the populace calm and at bay. This could possibly not just playing with them in their dog forms, but having sex with them as well. Also I have a sad feeling that Lizelotte will have a true harem of men - like how the harem for guys actually sleep with all of their girls.)

- Apparently Therese her would have been nanny and favorite at the moment was also caught in the dog-fight pun intended.

- Introducing another character; Grace Colley Von Pitbull - the wife of Barbarian Pitbull. She's a border collie and in human she's apparently a gorgeous woman that puts some holleywood bodacious babes to shame. Likes agriculture

- also, many of the female dog-kin are the ones actually running the country since, the males are hard-wired to fight

-wooow... all the dog-kin both female and male truly hate her pet dog with some crazy passion

-wow. the civil war has devolved into literally a battle competition giving a gladiator at the coliseum vibe; there's even a ranking score board:facepalm: going down in the hundreds in the placement

- woooooooow.... they really really really really hate her dog Bashiba; all of them are seething with complete jealousy over the fact she brushes him everyday, feeds him from her hand, plays with him, and allows him to sleep in her bed; she tries to go help him, but Collie chick is all - he has to earn that right to be by your side LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS

- I'm sending you prayers Bashiba

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8
    - The Rottweiler clan is calling for Bashiba's blood and entrails
    - Darius tries to calm the head of the Rottweiler's down. However, the head Rottweiler is like, "BULLSH*T. You basically nearly killed yourself basically turning a whole continent upside down looking for the last royal, held a country together by yourself, and looked for ways to pioneer and better our country. Then finally with all your efforts the Queen deigns to brush and collar you. While this bozo gets all this affection for free. The HELL?!"
    -um.. Bashiba really is a dog you guys and not a representative of the Shiba-Inu clan.
    -more calling for Bashiba's blood
    -Lizlelotte finally panics and jumps out the window to "try" save him
    -everyone goes crazy trying save her
    -Lizelotte starts acting like an Owner and starts issuing orders; demanding what the hell are they actually thinking (girl it was pretty clear what they were doing)
    -Then she goes on saying she dislikes those that bully the weak
    -Barbarian said that this is what it meant to be dog-kin; to fight for dominance
    - However, someone Darius (edit: its was actually some guy named Keith) mentions that back in the day dog-kin competed with more variety of skills and had many talents
    -there were dogs for fighting; dogs for rescue; dogs for healing and comfort; dogs that showed off their management of herding/raising cattle; dogs that specialized in agriculture; some were scholars - there were many differing jobs for the dog-kin serving many faceted purposes for the Royalty (i'm starting to understand to 1st King's fear of what would happen if his bloodline died out; the dog-kin's whole being is completely dedicated to the Royal bloodline)
    - Darius encourages poor Rottweiler guy to be more confident in himself and that one day he will find a special purpose when he serves Royalty
    - Lizelotte reaffirms that she truly loves all her dogs :blobexpressionless:
    - wait... there's a dog named masochist??:facepalm: i got no words. anyway he wants the Queen to use him as a chair
    -um. Lize is trying to pamper all her dogs by letting nap with her on the bed and giving ribbons on their neck if not full-blown collars
    - the mess is sort-of over with; her brother-in-law is slowly helping her with the country be teaching her how the country is like (poor guy hes learning via 1st hand experience )

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  12. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you @lazynoodles for the spoilers. please do spoil more if u have the time. <3

JadeBunny likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    “Perhaps a person like that will appear before you someday as well Lize. Someone who would cross the ocean just to meet you.” - Lize's adopted father
    Umm.... Does a whole country of dog-kin count? Well... In this case Darius specifically, since he did engineer everything just so he could meet and take care of you.

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles
    I know the mtl said brother in law, but isn’t that guy Lize’s adopted father’s 2nd wife’s son from another father?

15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... in the official translation by translator-sama it says brother-in-law. So...? I dunno?

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 but I do understand where you are coming from. I also thought step-brother was much more appropriate. Also, I think that step-brother of hers is in love with her. As in if things worked out differently they probably would have married each other. Though, it seems like it’s not going to happen.

kiara8 likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 9
    -Lize sits in her specially crafted throne made just for her looking cute yet queen like with the golden retriever on her right and the wolfhound on the left (basically the cover of the novel without the foot rest)
    -masochist dog is very bitter that there is no leeway for him to be her footrest
    -Lize embarks on her first public relations act as the defacto leader of the kingdom to meet the emissary of the dragon-kin kingdom "Dragonia" (real visionary in the naming sense)
    -Lize is basically surrounded by guys who act as her SS; she comments them as sweet and lovable looking but its whispered they're more evil demons than lovable puppies (but aren't all her dog-kin like that??? even that collie chick!)
    -apparently they all make a very impressive if not also a disturbing site since they all have collars; in the aftermath of the "civil war" she gave out ribbons signifying her affection for all the dog-kin that fought in the fight competition; so they all started to wear lilac frilly ribbons on their neck; Lize unable to stand the fact a bunch of macho looking guys bragging and showing off frilly ribbons on their necks got them changed into collars by golden retriever's/prime minister's recommendation (don't think I don't see your shady damn maneuvering!!!!)
    -so they all ear literal dog collars; ones that are of high rank and is close to Lize wear red; 2nd in command wear black; the common ones wear brown; EVERYONE IS SUPER SATISFIED (but Lize who is pretty much drowning in mortification)
    -Darius shows more his dog like foot fetish (your in a middle of a official political welcoming of foreigners!!!!); Lize in retaliation steps on his tail
    -it's stressed once more that Darius is very much the top dog; Lize asks to go home; the dog-kin starts crying "DON'T ABANDON US!!!"
    - she is called "goddess Lizelotte" (this will make sense later)
    - the shiba-inu clan collapses collectively from overwork from the shame of Bashiba since apparently he's so lazy; they work that much harder to compensate for the embarrassment (he's a real dog you guys!!! also he's not really from your clan hello?!)
    -ok; finally the political delegation... Lize. How you have so much stamina to keep up with all of them?! I'm just tired reading this
    -apparently the Dragonia Kingdom is laying land rights to the country that Dog-kin sacked. THey are deeplyover populated and the thought of having more land for their people to settle sounds good
    -the country they sacked is ran by the religion called the humanist kingdom and persecuted all the people who could turn into animals
    -the non-agression/laissez faire pact is for the dragon kingdom to take the land the dog-kin conquered for peaceful co-existence; dog-kin be like cool we got our queen back and we have no need for land that over run by religion extremists that persecuted us and made the queen miserable
    -basically the dragon people get the land and have to do severe clean up since they completely damaged the land and people where Lize grew up in; the dog-kin people are happy to leave clean up to someone else since they got what they wanted - vengeance and their queen; also the non-aggression pact assures the massive empire don't interfere with dick to the dog-kin in the future if they wish to sack other countries (why do I feel like their like this is a country of yandere dothraki? am i the only one feeling the dothraki vibes?!?); empire's delegation only gets to attend the coronation then they can get the hell out
    -Lize thinks that politicians are terrible people
    -Lize thanks the golden retriever and her wofhound by brushing their coats
    - Bashiba has been essentially disowned by the shiba-inu clan, akita clan, and etc. according to the dog-kin he's so terrible as a dog-kin he needs to be re-trained from scratch (he's a real dog NOT dog-kin already!!!)
    - The main continent of the Humanism country are saying/demanding an audience with the queen on their home turf; to that i can only say she's a kid not completely stupid
    -their demands completely pissed off the country at large; Lize has a sick feeling something bad will happen

Shiirochan, JadeBunny, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 10 (so boring~~) it about digging holes
    -Lize visits the technology department and admires the work ethic, intense focus of the beagle, husky, & malamute clan
    -they built tanks in the span of a few years
    -they got an underground lair that puts the french catacombs to shame; why? its a dog' nature to dig! of course!
    -um... golden retriever and wofhound being super shady and alot of the dogs are being shady; something about eradicating cockroaches (we all know their going to do the dothraki thing and destroy the humanist religion country); Lize I can totally understand why your in denial - as they say hope springs eternal

19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 11 a walk with master!
    -Lize comes quickly to terms of the possible sacking of another country; then just quickly disciplines all of them; make them promise not to do anything without her ok
    -ALL THE DOG-KIN ARE THRILLED AT BEING SCOLDED, DISCIPLINED, AND ORDERED
    -the high priest teaches Lize the religion of this country (more on that later); Lize learns that the humanistic religion is more aligned with terrorist/cultish leanings and is vividly regretting stopping her dogs from sacking the country
    - wait what? the corgi-clan is in the intelligence unit??? destroying the country from the inside without fighting? excuse me?
    - how did they react so fast?!? the moment she changed her mind they immediately sacked the country!!!!!!
    -....the humanist country went crying to Dragonia country; so much for human supremacy
    -the former humanist country is know called Lizelotte's World; Lize runs away from reality
    -wait what? they forced Bashiba to aquit himself in the sacking of the humanist country as an attack dog/soldier?? everyone seems happy that he has a possibility to "die an honorable death" (he's a real dog you idiots!!!!!)
    -Lize completely fed commands barbarian pitbull to bring back Bashiba alive and in one piece
    -Barbarian is all "punishment?"; Lize be like "no! reward! direct command from your QUEEN."
    -Barbarian is soooooooooooo happy

20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 12 dedicate the enemy's blood to the Owner; Pitbull
    -Pitbull emphasizes the logo of the clan's motto of fighting for dominance and that their sole purpose is hunt down the enemies of the owner; happily goes off to enact his orders
    -Darius is choking on his jealousy and so are the other dog-kin
    -Lize resolves to go to the battle field; the brother bids her safe travels
    -humanist country true to terrorist leaning is sending suicide bombers
    -Barbarian going full-throttle enthusiastic crazy; rescues Bashiba