Spoiler Queen of the Mad Dog Knights

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 28, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ok... I can't seem to find it but the religion of the dog-kin's country is the owner's discipline; the acts of prayer is basically being active playing/ walking her dogs. The royalty actually have a set of special active/work out outfits for this purpose. 1st king i feel for you. No wonder you tried your damnedest to have kids. Imagine taking of all these dogs by yourself

2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. I'm tapping out. I have medical textbooks to read now. @kiara8 i choose you!

JadeBunny and elparis like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles You’re kidding, nuh uh! I am an avid believer in not mtling anything that is not Yaoi

Btw,
    What?

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s mentioned that the dragonia empire is huge and has much more war potential than the weirdly militaristic dog-kin country. So the non-aggression pact is so if the dog-kin decides to sack other countries and the said country being sacked reaches out to the Dragonia for help - they can’t because of the treaty. Sorry. MTL messed with my head at this point. Also - side note; the MTL on the other chapters with the last few as an exemption was incomprehensible.

JadeBunny, kiara8 and morticia_addams like this.
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 also there were 2 things that they wanted from sacking the country - I already mentioned what it was so - yea. I’m for real tapping out pharmacology is scary stuff

kiara8 likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Next few chapters with exemption of maybe? the last 3 - what I think is happening
    -war gets messy
    - dog-kin freak out over the high possibility of their queen dying
    - Bashiba gets rescued and then gets lost again
    - dragonia goes back on their treaty???
    -meets the enemy leader some psychotic 13 year old obsessed over purity; nasty foul-mouthed exchange from both parties
    - Bashiba becomes an idol to the enemy country
    - finds out that there are dog-kin that never immigrated and they’re wolves???
    - something about dangerous pandas???
    - Darius is the one who engineered all the bullshit with Bashiba (SUPER JEALOUS, but is also slick/shady/manipulative so doesn't show it like the others)
    - Lize forgives him and gives affection saying the care she shows him is different than what she shows to Bashiba; Darius loses his mind becomes a dog and ??molests?? Lize (I think Darius is a definite future male concubine for Lize)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    JadeBunny, Aeiru28, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ok i'm just skipping around now but there is a chapter dedicated to the point of view the Prime Minister - Leonhart Von Golden retriever
    -opens up to the mass despair over the death of their King Abel
    -confirms that he was one beloved by all and elected to be King even in the once exceedingly abundant royal family
    -despairs over the state of affairs because the mental state of all the dog-kin is basically going crazy or severely depressed almost to the point of suicide due to the of Owners/Royals
    -Leonhart refuses to give up because its his absolute dream to become a home/domestic dog; he even paints the picture of days wearing an apron, cooking meals, holding a baby rattle while a royal baby is strapped on to his back, being made a body pillow by an owner; generally being something like a wife and raising children :blobmelt: my heart melted at this until I remembered in the battle competition he was top 5 strongest guys:blobfearful:)
    -he apparently inherited the position of prime minister who died in battle
    -just as hell-bent as Darius to search for their last Owner; with an Owner their kingdom is invincible :facepalm:: oh 1st King, why didn't you research the prevention of STD and STD related deaths? you were right they absolutely cannot live without your bloodline)
    -when they arrived in the old continent all of the dog-kin were completely disgusted at how under-developed and backward everything was; it seems to them there was no advancement whatsoever
    -um... weirdly worshiped by the public since with their inadvertent actions ended up helping the people there
    - huh? met and fell in love with a dog, promised to live well with their Owner?
    - Lize's mother is named Mona and is a human and doesn't transform at all; wasn't beautiful but was very graceful and talented in the arts
    - goes on to say that King Abel absolutely was hell-bent on making child for the dog-kin
    - they met a female dog who led them to town and a possible scent of Lize; apparently royals have not only a scent but presence which led to Lize's old house... as well as her stepmother and her 2 pet sons
    - she wears heavy makeup wears a lot of perfume and makes the dog-kin il and complains thusly --> no money! won't give it to me because that girl is gone! aid is discontinued! go to work for me!! it's man's consideration to work himself to the bone for me!!!
    - sons protest: a nobleman is a loser if he works! you raised us like this!
    - the stepbrother that like Lize makes a pretty good impression on them says: "everything that you have - lifestyle, position, and family were given to you by men"; there's never been a lot of money in a scholar's home; Lize was the one who supported the house (what?! how??) she wasn't expressive but shes definitely sincere and she asked for assistance from acquaintances until she reached adulthood; who will give you money now? the country? the pathetic aristocracy? the merchants who come and go? they only gave money to assist us because of your dead husband and his dear child
    - stepmom loses it at him and tries to kill him
    - stepbrother books it and sets off to find her with golden retriever close by --> goes to the orphanage--> city --> slums
    - they both hear how she was almost sold to a brothel and she freaked out and ran towards to mountains; golden retriever feels the scent is getting stronger
    - cut to more of the present: THRILLED TO BE WEARING A COLLAR; he is able to fulfill his dream of nurturing a royal child and being a home dog; Lize is his fated master
    - um... golden retriever-kun is definitely a closet yandere; his methods are bribery; intimidation; violence
    -urgently made medication and vaccinations to prevent disasters from happening again
    - the dog he met has an owner named Elizabeth and helped him because she had a crush on Bashiba?!!?:blobfearful:
    - longs to meet her again
    - Darius showing his more psychotic side and wants to use the army to dominate the world and give it to Lize....:blobsalt: (you kidding me bruh?)
    -Leonhart starts sewing aprons to wear
    - comments that their new Queen is very child-like, humble, and stubborn much to the frustration of the dog-kin
    -hates Bashiba but understand his importance - like a child unable to leave behind a stuffed animal
    - 1st had pity for Lize but now understand that she has wrapped all of the dog-kin with love :aww: aw!~~ just like the old dead king)
    -goes on to say Lize always wishes to to grow up with hating nor harming anyone
    - Longs to be special to Lize
    - Doberman has a new pup in the family; Lize sneaks to pet him; Darius is trying not to lose his mind in jealousy
    - Leonhart asks what he wants to be when he grows up; doberman laughs and says i am grown and that for time being be the best father he can be, since raising children are a joy
    - thinks of Lize and resolves to be a true family dog once more

JadeBunny and morticia_addams like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey am i a the only one who's wondering where is Lize's other arm in the picture of the cover of volume 1??? I mean I see the left arm but where is the right one?

9. Freya Reniel

Freya Reniel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only response is WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ???? What do you mean?

11. Freya Reniel

Freya Reniel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BASHIBA BECAME AN IDOL TO ENEMY COUNTRY??

12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    From the mtl? Yea. They like that he's just a dog and not the hyper violent and dothraki mentality dog-kin that take on human forms. Poor Lize - to she dislike those that say they want to help people but makes things worse by doing the things that any terrorist/cult-ish group does. She thinks that the dog-kin for all their violence are sweetly honest to a fault. Not realizing exactly how skivvy and manipulative they all are *coughDARIUScough**

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    kiara8 and elparis like this.