Spoiler Queen of the Scalpel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Nov 19, 2018.

1. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I've been reading it from this link. However, I first started reading the novel and then I started reading the translated webtoon. I feel the webtoon gives a lighter feel to the overall series. When I was reading the novel version, in my head, I felt like Elise was strong and somewhat...hmm womanly? I'm not sure to describe it, but for a woman in her 30s, the webtoon makes her somewhat girlish. I'm not saying she's not still strong and independent, I was just surprised. Also, the Prince in the novel seems like more of a jerk (lol). I am wondering how bad Elise was in her 1st life for her to have so much remorse and how it could've led to the deaths of her family members. Clearly, the Prince in her first life seemed quite cold blooded too. The difference between the Prince's characterization between lives seems jarring to me as of right now. I'm still enjoying the story and wish there was more. I the translated manhwa at a different site, but all of the posts are password protected. I even signed up for the discord but had no idea how to use it...so I gave up lmaoooo I'm too old for this.

Edit: I figured out the discord by reading all the pinned messages lmaooo reading is good.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    LokaLari, Minaeli, Tictacs and 2 others like this.
  2. maylinlattmoe

maylinlattmoe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in chapter 82 now. Elise found out that the prince was Ron because of the necklace she gave to him before the war n she realised that she was having feelings for him because the prince was really kind to her. She was captured by the enemies and also there are many parts where the prince was worried for her because she was too reckless. By the way, any of you remember that surgery with a thing that could explode? ....It was successful.(Thz god!)

LokaLari, QueenSara, Leilacus and 8 others like this.
  3. rallie

rallie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 86:

(Not a 100% sure with the translation. I apologize if there are some mistakes in the grammar and my understanding of how the chapter went)

The first scene shown was Elise’s eldest brother wishing for her safety. (Just putting this here because foreshadowing and because I adore the scenes where the eldest brother shows concern towards elise)

While escaping from the enemy country, the Prince was overusing his powers to defeat everyone which made him continuously cough blood. The two were found by the enemy and Linden pushed Elise away from the enemies. He was able to defeat them with his last magic power (?). He kept coughing blood and Elise went back to Linden’s side. Linden persuades Elise to escape on her own because he’s too weak to escape after using his last magic power. While holding Linden in her arms, Elise notices that one soldier was still (barely) alive and was pointing a gun towards Linden. The soldier shoots at Linden but Elise shielded Linden from the bullet. She was shot at the shoulder (or near the shoulder area). Linden was shocked and killed the soldier despite his weakened state. While in Linden’s arms, she started to say something but wasn’t able to finish her words as she completely loses her consciousness. (my translation of the dialogue: Linden... I have something to say to you... me.... towards you...). The chapter ends with Linden shouting her name.

**i’m not good with using words but really wanted to share this chapter with everyone. I believe that Elise was going to confess to Linden because she addressed him as “Linden” and not by his title or by “Your Highness” so i’m pretty hyped. Though the part where she got shot bothers me. Hope this won’t affect her in doing her doctor duties in the future.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  4. Sione

Sione Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she captured by the enemy prince during the war?

5. rallie

rallie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Elise gets captured by the enemy prince and Linden went all the way to the enemy camp to save her by himself.

Shey_04, Leilacus, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  6. Sione

Sione Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the enemy prince after Linden save Elise?

LokaLari and irish_04xoxo like this.
  7. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any link where i can read the new chapter? in English translation?

8. rallie

rallie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Louis (the enemy) was shot in the head by Prince Michael/Mike. Mike, by the way, appears after Elise gets shot and he lets Linden and Elise run away to safety.

LokaLari, Paris_Eve, Shey_04 and 5 others like this.
  9. alilsnowflake

alilsnowflake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elise and Linden had children named Joshua and Katherine later on. But I found out after translating Indonesian text using Goggle Translate so I'm not sure about the quality..

10. Neyyy

Neyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where you read it?

11. souleuz

souleuz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I found the novel on google books but it's in Korean.
    if you want to know the rest of the story. There are about 10 books. Just write in the google search:외과의사 엘리제 2 for the second book and so on ...

12. Jia_Aitora

Jia_Aitora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Linden and Elise have three children, Edward, Joshua and Katherine <3
    Linden and his first son often fight for Lise's attention lol

LokaLari, minimoni, Nopey98 and 12 others like this.
  13. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find it???

14. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more.

Leilacus likes this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, does anybody know what's the conflict between Linden and Michael? I mean, from the looks of it, both brothers have a good relationship. So why are they fighting for the thrown?

LokaLari likes this.
  16. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know why Mike is hated by the ML his mother caused the death of ML's mother and sister so its lie one of them has to die as a revenge since Mike's mother was punished for what she did I hope Mike doesn't use Elise for his plans I think Mike will turn out like the second brother in the moon embracing the son Kdrama.

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Like...oh lala...why can't they just let it go? I mean, if Michael's mom did do it, then she deserves the punishment. Seriously.

LokaLari likes this.
  18. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remember the ML is willing to let him go as long as he step down from the fight and not get involved. But he's loyal to his mom so he can't really back down either even if he doesn't like it because he can't let his mom die or something

LokaLari and Paris_Eve like this.
  19. jg0593

jg0593 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens between Michael and Elise? I feel bad for Michael, I think he loved her even one her first life... and he doesn't get her even when he loved her when she was bad and useless and good and great :'(

20. Chumchum

Chumchum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil what happens to Michael.

LokaLari likes this.