Spoiler Question about Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by TooLazyToThink, Jan 18, 2017.

1. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the tragedies in this novel and how hardcore is it? I want to try reading this but I'm allergic to tragedy.

2. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    As of Vol. 2, I haven't really seen anything tragic yet. Well, aside from the tragedy that is the dense harem MC.

3. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did he meet his childhood friend again?

4. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Crap. I thought it was Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. Sorry about that.

5. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Beside the MC's mother being raped in fro5 of him then was killed... being framed for pushing the princess on the cliff.... attempt rape to his cousin....

not much, you should read it, it's a good novel. And no childhood friend yet.

6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait a bit longer... she will appeared in next arc due to mass hero summoning... well with no cheat I heard.. they were transported in wilderness and almost been captured by slaves trader before Prince Rio accidentally found them and rescue them..

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhh to much spoiler, it ruins the surprise for the young lad.

8. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing his beloved childhood friend in front of an unknown guy, without the MC asking what their relationship is, is a great tragedy for me... :cry:

9. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tragedy? It's not really tragedy but if you're having low tolerance against long winded misunderstanding romance drama, it'll be a little bit hard for you to read. Well, it's generally rather well written aside from the romance with the childhood friend.
    The MC think he's being NTRed the whole novel and it's actually only misunderstanding that never resolved since everytime it's almost being revealed there will be cockblock and then the author just left it hanging for a couple of arcs now, and the most annoying cockblock rival character ever created in this novel is tragedy for me.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  10. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a preview since a spoiler character aka main heroine(well for me) coming next arc....

11. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you called him "Prince" does he get recognized as such or does it have to stay a secret that only Rio's family knows about?

12. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Well only his granpa and handful of people that shogun sent know... And of course his granma and beautiful cousin too...

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh right I knew that they knew but didn't know if the King finally came out and said "This is my grandson".....maybe after he did a lot of good for the kingdom

14. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I didn't read much ahead... But its seems Rio birth secret is a High level secret that will affect the country if revealed so shogun probably ordered a gag...

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea isn't his father technically an "enemy of the state" and fled with the princess. But if Rio did enough to make the kingdom "better" than his grandparents could "rewrite history" and tell the kingdom what really happened and what Rio's relationship is. Hell if that could be done then his fixing the slander of attempting to kill the princess would be oh so easy to solve

16. Overboer

Overboer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the main question: does the translation get any better by the latest chapters? Cause i a long time ago i read it up to ch.18 and wasn't pleased at all by the quality of it (though, still thanks to the translators - however i rate this translation, it was only thanks to it that i got to know about this title).

As for the spoiler: what happens to those two sister princesses from the beginning - manipulative bitchy one and naive indecisive one - and their relationship with MC latter on in RAW?

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiona(the naive one) is with MC currently... forgot or I skipped about the older one....

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    during the coup d'état she is traveling with the MC or after all that mess is taken care of she goes "Fuck being a princess I wanta hang out with Rio finally".
    What about the loli teacher?

lazynoodles likes this.
  19. Kerberos

Kerberos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, just what chapter and volume will miharu know about the announcement thingy and knowing rios real name? How will she react? Will she go back to rio? Can Somebody please tell me whats gonna happen? Spoiler makes me want to read more.

Oh this is my first post, there could be some mistakes here.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  20. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    That spirit girl, Aisha will drop a lot of clue in next arc for Miharu.... unfortunately she thought it just a dream and also because she's kinda afraid while knowing his life experience and about Haruto's death since she already suspected Rio is Haruto. They never confessed to each other but Rio did left her a letter before she followed haruto step brother but that jerk thorn the letter before she manage to find it. luckily her friend found it and still trying to mend/understand the letter due to Rio wrote it in Japanese. Last time I check raw they still didn't meet again

Kerberos likes this.