Question Question about Systems, Sci-fi tags, and Rebirth of the Film Emperor's Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Scheherazade, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Scheherazade

Scheherazade as

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking at Rebirth of the Film Emperor's Beloved Wife summary and noticed that it had a Sci-Fi tag. Any reason why? (If it is plot related, please put the answer in spoilers)

From the summary, it seems like a normal fluffy romance and doesn't seem related to conventional sci-fi that much.

Is it because of the Virtuous Wife System? Do all System novels have a Sci-fi tags?

Or is it mistagged?

2. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it’s due to the system. You can’t ignore the system exists.
    And since the system isn’t working along the lines of “magic” the novel cannot be classified as fantasy.
    And since the system is robotic in nature, so “sci-fi” fits the criteria.
    The system is kind of non existent though. It’s really just there. So I can understand your confusion. Hopefully it gets explained more and gets a bit more active.
    This novel’s a rather slow burn.
    Cough. It’s a bit slow for me.
    Oops. I’m derailing.

Also to clarify the nature of Systems. They work in accordance to space time laws and use an underlying basis of manipulating said space time laws to exist and exert there force.
    And anything related with science and “conformed laws” such as space and time. Than it is considered sci-fi.

Scheherazade likes this.
  3. Scheherazade

Scheherazade as

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh <333

Thanks for the super fast response! You're the best

Hoshiandme likes this.