TV Question about The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Eishun, May 17, 2021.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the show ever explained the disappearance of Paige? After watching Young Sheldon, I kinda was expecting a SheldonxPaige ship.

2. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Young Sheldon was made after TBBT (almost) ended, so they probably didn't know that someone called Paige existed back then.

What I am more interested in:
    Sheldon owns exactly seven sets of clothes, one for each day of the week.
    However he has one (and as far as I know ONLY one) dedicated laundry day on Saturday.
    Since he's currently wearing his Saturday clothes, he can't wash them, but since he won't wash his clothes on the other days of the week he either has to wear his dirty Saturday clothes next week or wear a different set of clothes.
    If he wears his dirty Saturday clothes he (again) can't wash them and the circle repeats turning his never washed Saturday clothes dirtier and dirtier every week.
    If he wears a different set of clothes who are also dirty since he already wore them this week, he can't wash those meaning he would have to wear them at least thrice (once clean on X-day, once dirty on Saturday and once again dirty on next weeks X-day).
    Now in the latter case he can switch around the clothes, so that he can wash them every other week, but that way he would have to wear his X-day clothes on Saturday AND they'd be dirty, both of which are a Sheldon-No-No.

So how exactly does Sheldon manage his once a week laundry night?

Blitz, Mantrazz and HappyHavak like this.
  3. Keiko Ayano

Keiko Ayano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember when he became The Flash? Yeah.

4. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure but theres an episode where he wears a box for a day.

Isnt that the day for his wash day. And if i remember correctly, his roommate does his laundry or drops the laundry at the shop or something. Kinda forgetting it already since im mostly watching tits.

5. Supreme emperor shota

Supreme emperor shota Last shota in heaven

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she was the one person that is smarter than him and he didn’t want his dark history of losing to her in chess to be found out