Other Request Questions about different LN's that are based on Animes (harem genre)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LegionUnderground, Jan 8, 2020.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyho,

I couldn’t find any new light hearted fluffy harem romance stories, so i looked through my anime list for some titles that could fit in this genre and are based on a Light Novel. I found quite a few that COULD fit, but since Japanese stories normally have really dense MC's and often don't got in a polygamy direction later on... I wanted to ask if you may have read some of those novels and could help me a bit.

So, in short i would love to know (about the LN not the Anime): Is there romance? Is there actual harem/polygamy development? How is the development of the romance in general? And are there sad moments that are worth mentioning (i especially hate rejected love interests, death/seperation of "good" characters etc.)?

The novels i'm talking and would like to know more about:
    Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
    Campione!
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
    Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigaku
    Unlimited Fafnir
    Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
    Clockwork Planet
    Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor
    Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
    Hidan no Aria
    Infinite Stratos
    Date A Live
    No Game No Life
    Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
    Outbreak Company
    Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi
    Seiken Tsukai no Kinju Eishou
    Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
    Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha
    Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan
    Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
    Hundred
    Demon King, Retry!
    (on a side note: The Irregular At Magic High School... i basically only read it for the magic system and his cute sister... would love to know what happened between them after chapter ~15-17)

Those are bit more than 20 titles i think, i would be really happy if you could help me with one or the other of those =D

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  2. Pirre

Pirre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of them slowly evolve over time and by book 15 they start giving blowjobs and stuff. It's sad, because it's too much to read before you can fap, even if the ero is decent. :blobwoah:

4. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,
    sorry guys but i think there is some missunderstanding.
    1. I'm mainly looking for information abouth the novels i mentioned above. I'm happy about other recommendations, but stuff like Pure Love x Insult Complex is pretty dark and not at all the light hearted stuff i'm looking for.
    2. @elengee is that trolling or my fault for badly explaining it? I'm looking for light hearthed harem romance stories because i love the fluffy part and hate seperations and stuff... i just want everybody to stay together and be happy.

5. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon King Retry - as far as i know, nothing yet from where the translation stops.

Shinmai Maou - its harem. Theres atleast 2seasons if i remember correctly

LegionUnderground likes this.
  6. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to confirm: you only want the novel situation right?

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: everyone agrees ending is a mindscrew

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan: good romance series , not a harem, shizuku (MC's sister) never has a chance though

Clockwork Planet: not a harem, long term hiatus,

irregular at magic high school :
    sister incest
    route , polygamy doesn't seem to be an option.

dakara boku wa, H ga dekinai: main girl ending

harem ending:

campione

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

7. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    Jep, i saw the animes and thought about reading the novels since the anime often only cover the "start" of the story ^^

Thanks for the answers
    mhh bad mindscrew? ^^

so its gonna be pretty sad for the most girls since (as far as i remember) quite many had feelings for him ^^

thought already so, thanks

arg damm, why always single endings if other girls also have feelings for him :/

really? Well, its not really incenst anymore ^^ I was really sad when he told her, that he would never see her as something else as his sister even if they get married... so i didn't thought that there would be some positiv development between them anymore. In general the novel is really sad for me since there are other rejected girls as well. But i'm really happy to hear that there is some development in this direction =D if you don't mind i would love to hear a bit more about it later (as pm since its kinda offtopic) :x i'll write you if you don't mind ^^

mhh i shouln't use so many quotes, thats kinda confusing.
    @Beer_Kitty thanks, did you finished reading Shinmai Maou? Would love to hear how the romance/harem developed at the end :x
    Regarding Demon King Retry i guess i have to wait a bit then ^^ maybe the translation speed got a bit faster after the anime aired recently ^^

thanks for the answers =D