Spoiler Questions for MGA, ATG and TDG

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Polar20, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Polar20

Polar20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I would like to know if these novels will have an NTR? (MGA, ATG and TDG). Up to the latest chapters in the raws. So for those who read ahead please do answer if you have the time. I haven't read the said titles yet that's why I asked this. Also are MC's the type who cultivates fast? I like OP mc who does not stay weak for too long.

2. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read ahead ATG and there's no NTR so far... and yeah, ATG MC cultivate fastly.. however his road is still long enough..

Polar20 likes this.
  3. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply! That's good to know still.

4. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope it won't have one.

5. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Really big spoilers ahead. Your choice whether to read or not.

I've read ahead ATG and MGA. No, the MC does not get NTRed. However, our MCs do steal the girls of other guys.

The guys are typical douchebags and the girls don't love these guys, that's the justification the author uses to legitimize the actions taken by the MC. In ATG, the MC gatecrashes a wedding of a girl who loved him and who he likes as well.The bridegroom hadused his influence to forcefully marry the girl so our dear MC goes ahead and beats everyone up.

In MGA, lets see....
    does the same thing as the above for 3 girls(2 were having their wedding simultaneously at the same place), rapes a virgin girl who gets killed by her fiance when he finds out, later gets thanked by the girls grandfather(this made me sick) for saving the girls soul, giving her a chance to recover her body, so you could add this girl to his harem seeing that here's another girl who he rapes to take revenge and later seems to fall for him(ignore the fact that if he did not rape her, she wouldn't have fallen into this mess). Err..there are a few other girls who fall for him as well after he saves them, usually from guys who the girls trusted, but these girls are just minor characters. Neither of the 2 girls he raped in revenge, become important people to him. They seem to be forgotten as they don't appear for the next 100+ chspters

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Polar20 and Ldyrdy like this.
  6. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read TDG up to the raws and I can assure you that there is no NTR. There isn't even an NTR undertone since none of the girls are particularly weak or have weak backgrounds. ATG has the largest NTR undertone I've ever read with the fact that there are so many girls whose virginity help boost the men...

I couldn't give two craps about MGA.

phreakinsane, Shio and Polar20 like this.
  7. Noveleater

Noveleater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ArgosYesu, only xie Qingyue was like that in atg besides nothing happens to her.

Is that mga spoiler true? looks so insane lol

8. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    Spolers are alright :) Thanks and although I don't like NTR at the very least in here it's not on the MC.

9. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info on TDG guess it will be an easy read :D

10. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I said undertone anyways, also the entire sect she belongs to has that undertone...
    TDG is quite nice to read. RAWs are very easy and the progression of plot is rather smooth. Nie Li's knowledge continues to make him stand out and his OP scenes are still nice. A little confusion in the current arc, but I can generally understand what is happening.

11. Noveleater

Noveleater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you mean frozen asgard arts? well they are not mc love interest so its not ntr right? still i don't think anything will happen to them considering how story is going but fair enuff.

12. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's raped more than 2 women? I mean the first was a cause of blame it on the drugs and the girls daddy and the second....well that bitch deserved it. But have to say tho in MGA the mc has like the worse luck with women, 2 end up in comas for 2 yrs, 1 turns into a man-hating demon, 1 gets taken away and if he doesn't rescue her in 4 yrs she'll kill herself, not to mention he's ignored 2 women from his clan that would sooo like to jump his bones....at this rate you know he going to get the princess and ofc something is going to happen to her

13. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad luck with women would mean that a guy is unable to get a good woman, even though he may have a decent personality. Is that the case here? Definitely not. The guy gets to meet plenty of attractive women who fall for him, even though the only thing he does is kill, kill, kill followed by training. Not to mention his personilty is pretty shitty. Revenge rape is just a way of justifying his lust. As you said, something always seems to happen to his women. But its not like those women get separated from him forever. Later, in the name of pursuing strength, he chooses to continue his training instead spending time with the girls all for the sake of
    his dear Father, who makes an oneappearance in just 1 or 2 chapter in over 2000 chapters and then vanishes again

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    the first "rape" I really cant fault him cause it really wasn't him in control. But yea before the first rape he had 2 perfectly lovely ladies that would be happy with being his wife/ves but he doesn't pick them. but what I ment was not that he has bad luck getting women cause that is far from true its that any women that get involved with him SOMETHING happens to them.

15. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    In other words, he's not the one with the bad luck, its the women who get involved with him:p. They end up becoming an ordinary damsel in distress instead of becoming strong, proud women and are reduced to becoming Chu Feng's stepping stones by only serving as a reason for him to become strong. And they get literally nothing after that.
    Apart from the lucky women who he accepts as his harem or his sidekicks who he calls comrade/brother as they get an occasional boost to their cultivation thanks to him, I guess

16. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In MGA the 1st one was the drug so blame the father.
    The 2nd one was the fault of that said girl who doesn't want 2 get married and told her friend to fuck the mc. Well she's already part of the harem anyway

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well even when they are added they don't stay "safe" first 2 spend what 2 years in a coma only because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, 3rd one he rapes and turns into a man-hating demon (she deserved that), 4th (lets use her cause her fates funny) accuses him of raping her but he didn't so she gets f'd to death by monsters, 5th one gets taken away by her family and if he doesn't save her she;s dead. Now in terms of strong women that last one she was strong the whole time just so happens they run into bad guys 2 ranks higher then them so she's buying him time and possible ever her time for a counter-attack.

18. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    So based on the comments there is no NTR, since the one who's doing it is the MC and not the other way around.

19. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen any NTR, but for the MC to get NTR then he's not being OP and therefore its not a typical xianxia

20. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I haven't seen any NTR in any of these novels. I suppose my version of NTR might be a little different as I only think NTR is applicable when the couple is in a romantic relationship. If I recall correctly our MC's only steal girls/women away when they've been arranged to be married to someone and usually these girls/women are not in favour of said marriage.