Request Questions regarding water fast

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Underload, May 2, 2019.

1. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm.. in a mansion... sure, sure.. whatever you say. You poor old mansionaire.

SolInvictus likes this.
  2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    45-60 days is the general death point for not eating unless you're in a freezing cold area. Not only the protein loss, but organs will start to shut down and affect bodily functions.

Anyway, water diets and fasting are stupid. OP, if you want to lose weight then consult a legit, fully qualified health expert and a doctor.

SolInvictus and elengee like this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was the Resident Evil mansion... :blobcat_hyper:

SolInvictus likes this.
  4. Underload

Reading List:
    Link
    Always on the edge. You hungry, you scared and then comes the zombies screeching at the top of their rotten, worm leaking lungs...

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus you're high on herbs and getting paranoid. :blobflag:

SolInvictus likes this.
  6. Underload

Reading List:
    Link
    listening to your heart beats and thinking its footsteps, watching shadows move and your heart stops of shock:sweating_profusely:

SolInvictus likes this.
  7. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I got confused. My aforementioned estimation came from normal diet instead of full-on not eating.

Also, yo-yo effect is pretty scary if you don’t fully commit to your diet.

SolInvictus likes this.
  8. SolInvictus

SolInvictus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a surreal experience. I was sent off to accounting college (even more boring than it sounds). To save money my folks sent me to a "boarding house" instead of campus accommodation or nearby rentals.. The house was designed for law graduates who were working but, waiting to pass the bar (oddly specific). The place was huge. The yard was about 300 sqm. It had around 6 bedrooms. Each room was a different size, one was about 30sqm. It had giant windows and really expensive leather furniture and those beds that are bigger than king size, a giant tv taller than I was (and this was before LEDs), chandeliers in the massive dining hall, wall to wall velvet carpets, and incredibly high roofs - maybe 6 meters or so. It had too many double swing doors that opened onto what was meant to be garden. It also had its own greenery, chicken coop, piggery, and servant's quarters, a guard station, and floodlights.

The oversight was (i) Law courses in that region are 5 years long. All law students from that university got well-paid internships for most of their course. The course is expensive so many students take Law as a 2nd degree so most graduates are in their late-twenties - early 30s, half of them married, and all making enough money to rent their own houses/flats. They wouldn't stay in the boarding house no matter how nice it was. (ii) the place was a 1 and a half hour walk + a half bus ride + a 15 minute walk to campus so lesser students without their own Lexuses (Lexi?) rented other places closer to campus. This meant that the mansion had been empty since it had been built years ago. That's why it was cheap

So it had years of dust and cobwebs on everything and only 2 lights worked in the hole building. The roof was so high that I couldn't replace the bulbs even with a ladder. It was so high that you needed a special extension ladder and so they just didn't bother.

So I and the 24hr security guards were the only people living there. For 6 months. The guards didn't speak English and didn't like me because they thought I was a spoiled brat renting an entire mansion by myself.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Underload likes this.
  9. SolInvictus

SolInvictus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Much smaller, much dirtier, much darker but, with much more security.

10. Underload

Reading List:
    Link
    So you now part of the tiny home revolution?

11. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Secret extreme yang no water supreme arts

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  12. Living Dream

Living Dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk
    idk
    idk
    no
    nothing to fatty; soup and stuff easier to digest.