Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an online gaming/ holographic arc where MC has dual role - as a gamer as well as an NPC character. Baobao cannot come to assist her in this arc coz if he comes, there will be data fluctuations and the programmers/ coders will eliminate the NPC character. I do not think MC can control her switch between NPC and gamer (Not sure). Unfortunately, MTL is terrible for game lingo and I could not really understand who was the one MC transferred into or what happened then...

So I am also waiting for spoilers :blobpeek::blobdrool:

On another note, there is another gaming arc where MC goes into the body of the host who is in coma and her soul gets into a table-top computer pet - a hamster :facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy:. And the hamster belonged to ML. LOL. That was a cute arc

kieshi likes this.
  2. hmlss017

hmlss017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also waiting for that arc spoiler too:blobpeek:
    MTL is hard to understand

3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this tread dead?
    Anyone?

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  4. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m here!

Ryss and Dragon_Reader like this.
  5. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    How to get the masters to spoil again... lifesacrefice? :hmm:

6. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Will it work? (´・_・`)

GhOStGiRL likes this.
  7. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe...
    Wanna try out? ♡
    *inches closer* :blobhero:

8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    *moves back* Hehe no t-thanks :blobpeek::blobupset:
    I can mtl but...I have school work...so maybe later I will spoil a arc?

Ryss likes this.
  9. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats fine too ♡:blobmelt:
    *hides knife behind my back*
    Cant really sacrefice you for yourself, right?
    Thanks then in advance :cookie::blobowoevil_horns:

Aquaa likes this.
  10. Nostalgia21

Nostalgia21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell the chapter inclusion each arc?? Thank you!!

11. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 8or 9 (chapter 240-267)
    The mc is very eager to go to next world and meet her hubby and she is also curious to know what will happen when her mission finishes ,she wants to know abt her past.In the mean time bao bao gives her the story for thenext world.
    The next world is 7 star world and is present in distant interstellar future. The mermaids are generalisation of this plane(?)The fl transmigrates in the body of a mermaid she came from a modern world. She felt very lonely in the ocean so she came to shore only to be mistaken as natural mermaid ( the fl is a deep sea mermaid..).The mermaids take 5000 years to become adults. The deep sea mermaids were used by scientists as the females had almost become extinct in the world. The humans migrated to this new world 5000 years ago because the place thy were previously living in had became polluted. In the process of migration weaker females died. The pregnancy rate of mermaids is over 90% ,the deep sea mermaids were used in experiment to create artificial mermaid and increase the birth rate. Due to disecting and taking out tge scales of them these deep sea mermaid became almost extint.The fl was unique since she was a deep sea mermaid and she was caught was she came to shore.(I think its something like this only) the original ml saved her from a auction in underground area a.k.a black market. Then the love story bloomed between them (I am not sure abt the original plot please correct me if I am wrong) The mission of mc is to get affection of world ml and save the deep sea mermaid. And the hidden mission will unlock when she enters the plane . Mc takes over a body of a baby mermaid who happens to be the ruler of the sea, in the original time line the original owner was asleep and therefore unable to protect deep sea mermaids.
    I will post rest of the parts soon and please correct me if I am wrong. :blobpeek::cookie:

@morticia_addams and @JuuHachi there are some changes please read it again. Sorry for the mistake I understood some parts later as I progressed in reading the chapters

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  12. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The experiment is successful and the woman transform into mermaid and there
    The mc spends many years in the plane idle since the fl hasn't been born yet and she is told by baby that she is the first deep sea mermaid and the in the depths of ocean second one (which fl will take over) is being made.The system also tells that half of the protagonist aura has passed over to mc since she came here early than fl. (She due to some mistake came really early)Her thoughts were interfered when some disturbance was created in the ocean (she is the emperor so she can feel everything in the ocean) she finds a little 5 yrs old boy drowning ,he grabs her tail and she silently curses her little body since a little boys grasp is enough to hold her back :blobjoy: The little boy sees a little chubby body wearing a tutu and staring at him and he is mesmerized by her since she has beautiful red hair and tail.(when she grows adult they will change into blue color)The mc saves the the little boy and sends him back to the crusie.Baby tells her that since she is the God she has her own palace with subjects. Then she asks system did they have more deep sea mermaids earlier? Baby says yes ,he said they got captured and tortured by the humans. When she arrives at the palace she is welcomed by a old tortoise who is happy to see her and the rest of the gang, mc says that she doesn't remember em and they say that she will inherit the memory of god of Neptune (previous emperor of the sea probably) when she sits of the throne and keeps her hand on the globe she receives the memory and knowledge abt the entire sea. The previous god fought the humans to protect sea but lost to the advanced technology of humans so he had no option left ,he sealed the deep ocean palace to save it from humans and prevent rest of the mermaids to go to surface all the, sea emperors had a bad ending it was as if they were cursed.the ruler before mc died as soon he left sea to go to shore due to power exhaustion. The fl finally comes in existence and is found by sea general. The mc thinks that the fl won't be lonely now like the original plot but she is proved wrong since fl leaves for shore after living with mc for 100 years and mc is like after all the plot is Ireversible...:blobsweat::hmm:
    I am not the best person at spoiling arcs.....but i tried my best... So forgive me for the mistakes :sushi_sigh::sushi_peak::sushi_sorry:

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc sets out to go to the human world .Everyone bids her farewell with teary eyes. When she reaches shore a man sees her and says she is that deep sea mermaid and looks at her with passionate eyes.She is like I don't what I am and asks him are u going to give to scientists or hide me.Ofc that man is our ml .He is like I finally found u and I won't let u go and a lot of mine mine businesses. He happens to be the boy who mc rescued. He searched for mc for 100 years(these guys live longer,the stronger u are the longer u live)The mc didn't instantly recognise him so he kissed her until she was breathless (the ml in the arc is super over bearing and possessive) then lot of mine mine and cute business came~:blobpats::blobmelt::aww:
    All the people around him are shocked to see his soft side.
    When they are going out to shop shoes for mc they run to prince (original ml?) And his two sisters who are natural mermaid (on side note natural mermaid are transformed human who Gave birth to female mermaids) they are eyeing for ml but to avail he didn't even pay attention to them ,the mc was more beautiful and sexy then them.:blobsmirk: the mc asked ml to find Betty(fl) she was found in the auction and she was all dehydrated... The mc asked the prince to take care of her ..the Prince kept Betty in his sister pool.the sisters were jealous of her and harmed her ,since mc us the God she got to know that Betty was harmed she told ml and wyears alo place and rescued Betty and asked her to cone to deep sea and said she was worried abt her..Betty said she wants to be unique and doesn't like sea Even though she lived there for 1000 years ,she said to mc in deep sea every one looks at mc only.. There fore she came here. Betty felt good after that and both of them became friend's. :blobmelt::blobReach:

kawaii12345, mmem, Bella94 and 12 others like this.
  14. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc was 'eaten' by ml due to his jealousy towards betty.The mc took admission in mermaid college to know who harmed the deep sea mermaids ,she read the books in the library and dug out some info. And then some cute interactions between ml and mc happen :aww::blobmelt::blobpats::blobdrool::blobsmilehappyeyes: (I personally love these types of ml)
    When she comes back to library she finds something suspicious since the furniture changed a little bit. She thinks that this library holds some secret.
    The ml of the world had a deep sea mermaid mom who died due to experiments and when he accused the scientists they said she Gave her consent but he knew his mom will never give consent to touch her hair and tail.He got to know mc was deep sea mermaid when she threatened him when Betty was harmed.
    When he asked mc for help she agreed but mc always thought that he never said the whole thing to her.She goes to ml's grandfather and asks him abt deep sea mermaids but he also told her the info he knew... She sensed that he too was hiding something. The ocean was in crisis so Betty called mc back to ocean and when ml came to drop mc near the shore the Grandpa who happens to be a villain living for more than 2k years instead of 1k years he tells everyone. He used mermaids to get stronger and was jealous of them since they were much stronger than him and the mc uses her power (? Something like that) and weakens him the prince looks and the old man with disgusted look and the Grandpa says u all will die with me when I explode (I quiet didn't understood the last chapter) the prince says he wont let anyone get harmed and takes the body of ml Grandpa away and explodes with him...:notlikeblob::blobsob: Then the ml and mc marry and bring forth peace between both the communities.
    The last chapter is a P.O.V of the original ml. Which states that he secretly loved mc and shows his tragic and sad past. And how he didn't die even after exploding and kept an eye of everyone... (I feel really bad for him ....he is so nice....:blobsob::blobsob::sweating_profusely::sushi_no::sushi_help:)
    Hope u all enjoyed it Even though I am bad a spoiling and please correct me if i am wrong anywhere ~:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    And maybe I will spoil another random arc later? :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

kawaii12345, mmem, Bella94 and 15 others like this.
  15. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job^^
    Spoil when u have time n nothing else to do

Aquaa likes this.
  16. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobhug:

quaintsquirrel96 and Ryss like this.
  17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the current arc already being trans spoiled?

18. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, nothing has been as good as QWFOTD :cry:

19. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you provide summary once you're done? :cookie::cookie:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  20. vita1961

vita1961 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mermaid arc is the 9th. The 8th one is a apocalypse one. By the way... can you spoil it? :aww:

spiduola and Uzumaki like this.