Resolved Quick transmigration BL with zombie arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Whateverisavailable, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Whateverisavailable

Whateverisavailable Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all! So I’m looking for a quick transmigration bl but I only remember one arc! So our MC in this world is a cold misunderstood scientist trying to find a cure for a zombie virus. To do so he captured the worlds ML to use his blood. The ML thinks MC is evil but as he watches (in this life he’s like a ghost outside his body) MCs health decline cause all he cares about is the vaccine he realizes he’s a hero. MC is successful and dies but they both go back in time. ML wakes up and realizes he’s already tried to kill MC at this point and regrets and begins the wife chase! MC just wants to complete his goal of finding the vaccine! Oh and everyone has like powers

2. prosie777

prosie777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I believe this is "Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil" https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quickly-wear-the-face-of-the-devil/?pg=1#myTable

3. spicyramen32

spicyramen32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Whateverisavailable

Whateverisavailable Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. leviella

leviella ༒ a salted fish who lives inside a book ༒

Reading List:
    Link
    o/ heya~ If you've found what you're looking for, here's the tip: Above your post, you'll see a "Thread Tools". Click it then you'll see "Edit title". You can now change the prefix to "Resolved"

Whateverisavailable likes this.