Spoiler Quick transmigration:Chaos of boss raider system

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.feiyanqing.com/baihua/37785/#page-1
    This the raw link. I don't know if it has been found or not but I saw it and made a thread, if it has already one then merge it.

Summary:-
    Such as the title of the book, the female bird is weak, will be worn in the system to different occasions in different years, with different types of BOSS crazy love love story, there is a workplace president, the ancient generals of the emperor, in short, are Big boss level character (mtl)

2. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    In this novel the mc's real name is Tang Hao and in this she will change the fate of the cannon fodder host.
    This system is unique as it needs blood to survive (?) the male lead(I am not sure) of the original plot must be conquered. The novel also has lots of smut. The Nov el has 30 or 35 chapters per arc

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 1:
    The mc is a cannon fodder (cousin of ml) who tried to seduce ml but failed.
    Mc transmigrated to time the original host was trying to seduce ml by wearing a towel and bathing and putting aphrodisiac in ml's room. She saw that her current body is very sexy with D size breasts and long smooth legs. She tried running away by apolizing but was caught by ml , he was little conscious and under effect of aphrodisiac. He took MC's virginity. He quickly fell in love with mc and did with her many times from afternoon to night until it was dinner :oops: one of the maid hated mc and like FL and quickly told FL that mc was in masters too. For 4 hours. FL was furious:D the ml asked fl for divorce, she was very angry at mc as she seduced her husband , she told that she worked very hard to earn money and stand by ml but mc destroyed her hope. Fl and ml and mc also went together to see a film (I guess) the atmosphere was very awkward. After fl went away ml immediately started having sex with mc. The fl with one of MCs suitor made a plan. The suitor drugged mc and had sex with her.ml was very angry and drugged the fl heavily and threw her at the suitors bed and they both had crazy sex :whistle::oops:. The ml later married mc. (y)

(Correct me if I am wrong...∩˙▿˙∩)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    You're wrong on some parts... ML asked for divorce, then FL fake hooked up with a younger man to show off and make ML jealous and MC anxious, but it didn't work. FL practically stalked them on their date and even went to see the movie together with her new 'boyfriend'. ML and FL were married for business and ML never loved her, and they didn't even sleep together. Not that it makes things right. This novel is iffy... Anyway, the guy who liked MC's original host returned from abroad. FL gave him some drugs and told him to sleep with MC if he likes her or something. So things evolved that way and he slept with MC while she was thinking she was doing it with ML. ML found out quickly and knew it was the FL's scheme. He felt guilty that he didn't properly protect MC and is glad that she never realized. Well... MC had to leave the body after mission complete. I'm gonna skip this one tbh.

5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for telling I was confused as the names changed oftenly in mtl

Marane101, AkikoMiku, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  6. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I feel same when reading in raw.

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, the more you read broken MTL English, the more you'll be able to decipher. The brain is a wondrous thing.

8. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

Vicky1300 and Kalione like this.
  9. jun_yihan

jun_yihan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raws please
    the link does not work