Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 30, 2018.

1. babypanda4u

babypanda4u Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't argue with that:blob_grin:

While i admit there are some creepy possessive; lock you up; chain to my side; back into a corner; nowhere to run; crazy yandere ML's; there are some chapters that are more low key and not so intense. Sorta like a breather from all the other hectic missions. Depending on ones own perspective you could even say some are rather sweet:blobangel:

2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this kind of male lead, no matter how creepy and possessive he is, I love him. He is only male lead that know how to protective mc and loyal to her. He doesn't betrayed mc, he is so loyal and very yandere. I feel very bad and crying for him in every arc. He is one of best male lead after Su Rui from sinister ex girlfriend. Both are my favorite male lead.
    Unlike other quick transmigration novel where male lead betray mc and doesn't protected her in some arc even when mc pursue or love him.

That's why I like this possessive, yandere and loyal male lead. He deserved happy ending arc, not bad ending arc.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. babypanda4u

babypanda4u Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 2096-2097
    • SM said she thought BL was a good child and said that she would not let her suffer if she was to be with SN. SN: You just have to wait. His confident tone makes her happy. She knows that outsiders think he is cold but she knows his true temperament isn't like that. MC's stomach was feeling uncomfortable cause she had eaten too much and the driver stopped at a nearby pharmacy. While waiting and stranger wearing a mask jumped into the car. MC: What is this, a kidnapping? She didn't panic and just decided to follow along with the stranger. Stranger: Hello, can you do me a favor? MC: This kidnapper is quite polite? Seeing that the girl was stunned and looked a little scared and obviously not believing he was a good person he pulled down his mask. Yan Ze: Do you believe me now? MC:...? (Who is this person? Nowadays even handsome men are kidnappers?) Noticing that she didn't recognize him he asked if she knew who he was. receiving her negative reply gave him a bit of a blow and he introduced introduced himself as Yan Ze. Looking at her expectantly she thought and replied it sounded familiar. MC asked the system asked who this person was and the system gave a snarky reply. Then she remembered who her was. He was one of this worlds capture targets Yan Ze. He was a high school idol who attended another school. YZ said if she helped him he would giver her a signature. She declined and asked what he needed from her. A little frustrated with her lack of response but needing her help he asked her to cover for him from the paparazzi so he could go to his sisters birthday. As they drove to the party YZ asked if she wanted him to sign her uniform and she declined saying it would look silly. As he got out he felt he would never forget the woman who had "injured" him in this life. MC felt that she absolutely couldn't let Bai mother know she went to SN house since she still had a marriage contract. She warned the driver that he should know what to say and what not to say. The driver confirmed.
    • Meanwhile LZF was feeling uneasy. It used to be BL would always come to find him. But now was not the case and she was always with SN. At first he thought BL was doing this to get his attention and he didn't care. But as time went by LZF always felt that something was going to leave him and it made him feel a sense of panic.

Elliana, Leilacus, jhoelaf and 20 others like this.
  4. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He would never forget the woman who had "injured" him in this life..

YZ is so funny:blobrofl::blobrofl:

5. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is funnily drammatic.:facepalm:
    For a moment I though he was really injured. :blobhero:

Alina Moktan and Damia like this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you girl for summary. I am likely looking for 31 arcs where there are four personalities male lead. Best funny arc that mc feel falling in love is very troublesome.

Sweet Food and Ryss like this.
  7. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am braving the MTL from the last chapter that has been translated, wish me luck :blob_grin:. Will try to give summary as I finished an arc (keyword:try):blobpeek:

9. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck :blob_grin::blob_grin:

10. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you
    Hope you summary arc 31 chapter 2217

11. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did a quick summary. It's my first time summarising so please forgive me for any mistake.:blobpats: Also, this is from MTL so there are some parts that were not clear, and I have to make guesses.

It's the background story of the Arc.

The original host (OH) was an abandoned child who was picked up by a childless couple. Though the couple was poor, they raised her with love and did everything they can to make her happy. So even though the OH was grateful to the couple, but she at the same time unable to accept living in a poor family and always dreams about being a lost child of a wealthy family.

OH begin to hang around rich girls, while hiding the fact that her family is poor.

Then her adopted parents died in a car accident and she got compensation money (insurance money?).

With the money she decided to enroll into “Emperor” the aristocratic school. She plans to get a rich boyfriend there to support her in the future.

Because she used the money to try to impress the other students there by buying expensive clothes as well as to pay for the tuition, she can only afford living in a dilapidated room. Because of her lifestyle as well as the tuition fee, soon the compensation money was depleted which cause OH went into a panicked and decided to hold on to any rich boy who shows interest in her (Not too sure here, MTL was a bit confusing around this part).

One day, on the last day of school holiday she got asked out by the boyfriend and she found out that she was only a plaything for the boyfriend (again, I wasn't too sure about what happened here, it's a guess of mine) so she committed suicide. She didn't commit suicide because of a broken heart, but because she feels hopeless with her situation.
    倒不是因為她有多愛這個男生,而是最後的精神寄托被壓垮。
    MTL: It is not because she loves this boy, but the final spiritual pinch is crushed.
    Maybe someone can verify this part?

Shen Mubai was transmigrated to the first day of school and she was reluctant to go to this school.

Elliana, Leilacus, jhoelaf and 14 others like this.
  12. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    More please

13. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will do my best to do chapter summary in between arcs. But it might take some time, as I am still reading arc 1.

Aisha Ann, Poor_Hero and Damia like this.
  14. Vis31

Vis31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I translate this novel...sorry I take so long to post lmao. Continue spoiling the book, cause I can't finish the whole novel LMAO over 2000 chapters....oof :eek:

Maiasia and Ryss like this.
  15. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone continue spoiler arc 29 please :aww::blobhero:

16. Maiasia

Maiasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 14 when MC had to go into the spiritual world to save ML or more like to help bring him back to reality, the asylum part, that was... sexy? I mean, scary in real life but fantasy-wise it was kinda thrilling. :X3: I know the ML is a big yandere but this part, would you say it takes yandere to the extreme? I know, I have weird taste. :blobsweat::cry: Just commenting.
    ARC 13 was also thrilling, not as much but a yandere ghost is always thrilling. Honestly, reading the arc I was just thinking that I would crazy if there was a sticky ghost around me all the time. Two reasons. One, I am terrified of supernatural things. I'm fine with haunted houses, Halloween, etc because I know it's not real, but give me a floating cup or a self moving reflection and I would freak the heck out. Two, for this arc it isn't so much the ghost thing as it is the temperature thing. I was just thinking I would exorcise the ML just to feel warm again. :ROFLMAO: Is that cruel of me?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    midnight reader likes this.
  17. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here know if the book is in hiatus (the original not translated). The last update i see is on the 27th in nov.

18. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Still ongoing. Just search for the qidian link one. Because this is a qidian novel

19. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it translated on Qidian? Or do you mean the raw is on Qidian? Also, if it’s trabslated on Qidian, can we have a link?

20. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws are on qidian. But it hasn't been translated by them yet.