Spoiler Quick Transmigration Short Mad Magic

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    快穿之护短狂魔
    Raw: https://m.fpzw.com/book/108601/
    http://m.ggdown.com/books/53508.html
    Statues: Completed
    Author Other Work
    :
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/boss-level-professional-face-quick-wear.79919/
    My Thought: I like this novel, She is ambitious mc who wanted become powerful fairy. Mc is demon fox, in order to become fairy, she bind to system. She is calm, smartest, determined, fiercer and confident. I like her personality very much. Her missions was to changed fate of miserably cannon fodder into protagonist. She had to get happiness of cannon fodder or had to protected them from being bully, humiliated and abused. If she failed to protected them, she will get punished, if completed, her cultivating increase. She is strong and had high IQ.
    Unlike other quick transmigration novel, mc don't transmigration into person. She is become animal.
    I recommend you guys trying to read Quick Transmigration from jjwxc, I have only seen people read quick transmigration from qidian novel. You should trying from jjwxc too.

Summary: Don't tell me the truth,
    you dare to move me,
    I will tell you how terrible the world is!
    (Super cute fox refined body protection short mad magic! Little fox soon became a human oh ~ O (∩ _ ∩) O ~)
    ------

@fox23
    @Kai7
    @araarq
    @Pachia
    @Dragon_Reader
    @Aisha Ann

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting
    Waiting for spoiler

3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may make a few mistakes, but here is a briedlf summery of arc 1
    Arc 1
    MC -main character(fox)
    FL -female villain
    ML - person MC protects
    MG- male villain,

Story is MG and FL are rich childhood friends, and one day to tease MG, FL asks ML out, even though they never met. MG gets jealous, and ruin ML’s life. FL often uses ML’s name as a way to tease/flirt with MG(basically trying to make MG jealous) and everytime this happensMG makes ML’s life worse. MG and FL live a happy life when ML, an innocent bystander is ruined by their “flirting”

• MC transmigrates, first mission is to save stay dogs felrom MG’s revenge(ML often feeds stray soMG kills them to make him feel guilty)
    • MC follows ML home, saves him from the dean of the orphanage who wants him(she is an ugly female who, if i read correctly, coerces people to sleep with her(not sure, skimmed over this part))
    • Some bullies want to deal with ML, so MC causes them to fight with each other
    • MG causes ML to lose his part time job, and trys stops him from getting another job
    • MC helps find ML a job with the daughter of the mayor( the daughter really likes MC, and wants her to be her pet until she realizes MC belongs to ML
    • MG tries to get ML fired, but mayors daughter is too strong for him
    • MC makes an accident that breaks MG’s arm in retaliation for crippling ML’s leg in previous timeline
    • MC takes video of deans affairs, and uploads them to internet, causes uproar. MG is suspected of blackmail
    • FL’s house goes bankrupt(this also happened in pervious life, but MG was there like a knight in shining armor
    • MG’s mother tells FL to not associate with her son, and sees ML. ML is the son of MG’s dad’s first wife, but was abandoned after she died
    • MG’s mother hired truck to kill ML, MC saved him
    • MC got 2 tails and gained the ability to talk, told ML his backstory and what happened to his mother
    • They make MG and his mother go to jail, the father tried to persuade/threaten ML, but ML refused, MC recorded and that caused internet to side with ML
    • ML caued MG’s mother to ho insane by telling her while she was in prision, the father found a new wife
    • MC and ML revealed the farhers shady business practice, causing him to go to jail
    • MG and FL try to frame ML of rape and blackmail him, but MC caused them to “do it” outside together making it seem they are filming themselves
    • ML lives with MC till old age, being sucessful, but never married because he has MC. In his last moments, MC asked system for a spell that will allow her to gain a human form(usually you need 3 tails) and it gives ger one for 100 points, its temporary and will leave her weak for three days
    • MC’s human form was a 10 year old girl

elaii03, Ressianne, keima and 7 others like this.
  4. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 2, MC and ML get married. On their wedding night before they could do it... the transformation ends

5. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2: ML is a broker and was framed by his best friend and actor to be an unethical broken (making artists do the unspeakable rules, etc.) and basically chased out of the entertainment world. Why? Because a gangster just transmigrated into the body of the best friend and he couldn't let the ML know that the best friend's personality changed all of a sudden. MC's job is to let ML become a gold medal broker. So MC becomes a super popular fox--the star of TV shows, movies, and ads--with ML being her owner and broker. Then MC finds out that the more fans she has, the closer she gets to cultivating her next tail. She also finds out that ML of arc 2 is the same as ML of arc 1, just with his memories of the previous life sealed. She reveals to ML that his fox can talk, but more importantly, in his previous life they were together. He misunderstands this "together" to be together as in husband and wife. MC doesn't correct him. (And so... they end up getting married later.) MC gets the appearance of an 18 year old instead of a 10 year old and can hold the transformation for longer, so she also becomes a human actress and singer. (She gains her 3rd tail.) MC also finds out the ML's friend's soul got trapped into the body of a vegetable body in the hospital, fixes the medical issues, and the friend becomes a very young acting emperor. Meanwhile the transmigrater, who was originally planning to use all the songs and movies from his world to become famous goes crazy from being a failure in 2 worlds and ends up in jail.

Ressianne, keima, FairoNeko and 6 others like this.
  6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please:aww:

7. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    araarq likes this.