Spoiler Quick-wearing sex life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary mtl:-

[Quick wear] Love for sex: In order to recover an ex-boyfriend, Xu Yihan has become the executor of a certain wishing system. By helping others realize their desires and accumulating their aspirations, when they reach 999 points, they can make a wish for themselves. It’s true that it’s full of righteousness, but it’s assigned to “sex"

Link raw: https://m.feiyanqing.com/baihua/37298/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    KuroBaraHime and vsukio like this.
  2. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to post arc 1 (only 1 arc is written so far) soon ~~~
    Correct me if I am wrong okay? ≧▽≦y

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    BL or hetero?

4. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please post the link when you do so... I will read it then(y)

5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Female mc , sorry fellow fujoshi (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

6. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure ~ :blobpeek::blobokhand:

7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 1 - cold Hoy ye
    The mc wakes up to see herself bounded with her system which fulfills the desires of a person and she is selected as a executor. The system told mc that when she completes all task her own wish will be fulfilled, her wish is to get the ex-boyfriend back.
    She transmigrated in an ancient world where she had become the unfavoured wife of a general. The desire of the original body was to win the favour of ml. The fl was the mistress. Mc attracts the attention of ml by behaving arrogantly and creating problems. When he finally paid attention she questions his gender and says that he is not fit for her which made him angry and they did and mc responded positively:oops::oops::love:. He later becomes jealous when she performs dance in front of everyone during a banquet and did it to show that she belonged to him. Slowly mc becomes favoured and the mistress becomes jealous and stabs mc at that ml comes and throws the fl away and says sorry to mc as he couldn't protect her. They have a baby boy later who fights with ml to gain MCs attention and care.:blobcheeky::blobwink: this arc has a happy ending ~~

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc 2 is not out yet when it will be out I will write it ~~ ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶

Evelyn Guz and vsukio like this.
  9. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler~~~

10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont like how the mc had to woo the slag husband. i can't believe she want to go back to her ex. T_T oh well. the novel is aright. if only she find a new target than the old one.

EDITED:
    I am going wait for Aquabunnyyy to put more arc spoiler until i find a good arc to read. lol

11. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I too would like to see that but I like bold women like her I meant who seduce others slyly or trick others:blobokhand:

Elliana, KuroBaraHime and elparis like this.
  12. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    tammapmap likes this.
  13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc2 : catching the demon teacher.
    The mc is a 500 year old demon and her mission is to catch the teacher(I mean seduce) world is made up of spirits, demons and humans ,the humans rule the world(this is a modern world). In original plot the Ml ate the host who is a cute bunny.:blobastonished:
    Mc in bunny form is taken by ml he buys clothes for mc and mc asks him to change her clothes (knowingly) and seduces him with her innocent and naive image and they do it:love::oops::oops:
    Now mc has to face the fl and a prince who are exorcist and they warn ml to leave mc in forest where demons live otherwise she will be a piece of dead meat. The prince wants revenge on demons for destroying his family(I guess...)
    The fl who was the first love of ml comes and is super jealous of mc as she wanted the ml for herself. The ml has a gathering with his friends and they all bully mc as she is devil but ml comes to the rescue and says that as long as we love each other there is no one that can break us apart
    The prince attacks mc and ml helps her to escape in which he was heavily injured but ml summoned a demon which reduced the power of the prince and later he was disqualified as exorcist. Fl also had no backing and got a cruel mother in law. The ml and fl married and had a happy ending:love::cookie:

Her opinion abt going back to ex is changing, she doesn't feel like going :blobmelt::blobpats:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a quick question - Is this a single ML in all worlds or different MLs? And is the story completed in raw? If so, does anyone know if she goes back to her own world to get together with her ex-bf?

15. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo. I am going through the arcs using MTL. Oh maaaan! It's super hot. Super smutty. Around 40-50% of the story is straight up, shameless sex. The other balance is left for the typical transmigration- fulfil host dreams story. So it's kind of good. No idea whether the ML is same in all worlds (typical of such quick tranigration stories) but MC genuinely loves each of the MLs in whichever arcs she is in.

But if you want a HOT HOT SEXY story with plot as well as sex, this is it. Usually, the smut novels I have read till date with such open description of the act is only sex-sex-sex and no plot. This one has a good plot, so i liked it.

seafairy and Elliana like this.
  16. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :blobReach::blobmelt::blobxd:

17. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3- cartoonist girlfriend
    She has become a meat writer and the target is a cartoonist. The ml is a very lazy person who eats bread ,noodles and water :sleep:
    The mc tries to seduce but fails miserably as he tells her that she is a bother from him.:facepalm:
    Finally she succeeds when she asks whether she can bath in his home :blobokhand: he keeps her in bed for 3 days she is allowed to only bath ,eat that too bread.:blobneutral:
    They both help each other in their respective work and live together. :love: one of MC's acquittance becomes interested in ml and when she doesn't get him she copies his work and sells it first and later when ml publishes it he is accused of plagiarism ,he thinks that mc did it and scolds her and she leaves him and later he comes to know who did it , he feels very bad.
    He messages mc every day saying sorry and cute stuff and asking her to return but she doesn't reply his messages, he becomes accustomed seeing no msg from her.:cry:
    When mc finally sees his messages she becomes emotional and returns to him and they marry.
    Now mc has a very vague memory of her ex and doesn't feel anything abt him. (y):blobparty::blobokhand::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  18. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. As the arcs go by and she understands what true 'love' means, she starts thinking "Why did I fall for my ex so badly? Why was I so obsessed by him?" Now that the haze of infatuation has left her mind, she decides after a couple of arcs that she is NOT going to go back to her ex but find a superior good love for herself. So it's pretty good. Only sad part is that once she has fulfilled the mission, she is ejected at once. But since MC goal right from the start has been to return back to her own world, I am very glad she doesn't loose sight of it just because of the multiple MLs in the many arcs.

20. dokidoki-sama

dokidoki-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does she change her wish? Why does she continue following the system if she doesn't want to get back with her ex? Since all those ml will not be for her bc they will go back to the people she acted as, what does she still continue for? Will she ever go back to her world and find a better man?why doesn't she do that and quit doing missions?

Honestly I'm reading mtl with Google and I'm on the domineering emperor arc so I'm just wondering if these things get addressed later on

on the cartoonist girlfriend arc, when he suspects her of plagiarism, he straight up rapes her and I think that's something that should be mentioned. MC leaves him and later turns out to be a rich heiress and gets the plagiarism thing cleared up for him by asking her rich stepdaddy(her uncle owns the magazine ml cartoon is published in) while ml stays on read and then she also goes back to him after all that
    He welcomes her home with a watercolour painting and birthday cake and they make up so that's sweet