Forgotten Title r18, martial art, harem, chinese

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by quack0709, Nov 20, 2018.

1. quack0709

quack0709 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    background:
    I am a fan of Dragon Blood Warrior. After finishing it using google translate, i search for similar novel. I found a recommendation from DBW first translator called "Beautiful and Lovely Master" (https://forthemoneytranslations.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/asdf/). I read it to volume 3 at different website in a private tab, unfortunately i accidentally close it. The bad news is forthemoney link no longer working and i dont know what it is called in chinese. I remember it change name or something. it is along the name "siaosiaoniang". I cant find it in google, i may forgot the name or because recently my country forced automatic censor to r18 website.

synopis of novel:
    a young master of rich merchant goes to martial art school. He stumble trapped an old man which give MC skill which increase strength with sex, also ask MC marry his wife. At first the main girl is his patriach wife (thus the title), foster mother, martial sister, servant girl, and will expand

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This is serious business, we need to find this research material ASAP so we can further the development of mankind. :hmm:

3. jajaydagu

jajaydagu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the raws of DBW?